Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty (858 Views)

Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? / Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... / Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty by Octaves(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
My younger cousin who is finishing his IT this weekend has been asking for my suggestion on what to buy for one of the engineers who was kinda the only one that really showed and explained him stuff at his IT place. He was friendly with the other engineers though. I suggested a bottle of wine which he agreed. Well, he just called me explaining that he doesn't feel he has done it the right way. He feels what he did was a bit invidious and another engineer who was around when he gave the 'first' engineer the wine might be feeling a bit indignant that he did not receive any considering they are also friendly. He actually said in a joking or maybe half joking manner ' na only people wey teach you you bring wine'. My cousin being the socially awkward person he is is not at ease with the whole situation. Hence, the reason he called me. I told him to relax and stay cool. When he gets back, we go talk. What d'you guys think about the situation?
Re: Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Why should he be botherin himself? But if he can afford to buy the other engineer another wine, den he should do so...
Re: Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty by Octaves(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
@ cutehector4u. That is what i'm reasoning too. He should just stop worrying about what he thinks and just be cool
Re: Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty by Octaves(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2014
Waiting 4 comments...
Re: Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2014
He should buy a bottle of wine for the other engineer also
It's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kudos to your cousin for showing gratitude. I`m sure the recipient appreciated it, but your cousin went about it the wrong way. Why did he give the Engineer the wine in the company of others? That was his only mistake. He should`ve taken him aside, thanked him and then given the gift to him. The whole world didn`t need to know. He`s the one who created unnecessary problems for himself by letting others know he gave the guy a gift.

1 Like

Re: Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty by Octaves(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yields:
Kudos to your cousin for showing gratitude. I`m sure the recipient appreciated it, but your cousin went about it the wrong way. Why did he give the Engineer the wine in the company of others? That was his only mistake. He should`ve taken him aside, thanked him and then given the gift to him. The whole world didn`t need to know. He`s the one who created unnecessary problems for himself by letting others know he gave the guy a gift.
even though e don tey small and he don even go bk 2 skul. He actually gave him the wine in secret and the engineer announced to other ones. Bt thanks 4 commenting
Re: Showed Appreciation And Feeling Guilty by Emmyk(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Why should he be botherin himself? But if he can afford to buy the other engineer another wine, den he should do so...
EOD!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Babies Make Fist / Which Of This Two Would You Prefer / How To Slap Your Husband Daily…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.