Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Which Of This Two Would You Prefer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of This Two Would You Prefer (867 Views)

Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Love Marriage Or Arranged Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Would you prefer to fully experience the best moment of your life live,but never see or watch it in video or recording OR to have it in video/recording and watch it for the rest of you life but not experience it live.
Example of this moments could be watching the final of the champions league live in the stadium and never watch it again OR always have the video but not experiencing it live.
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by holatin(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2014
lemme phone a friend
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by Medunah: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2014
i'll ask the audience
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by html14java(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Wot is ds one saying?

buh wait, can I ask google
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
html14java:
Wot is ds one saying?

buh wait, can I ask google
Just behave mature 4 once. At least during christmas
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by html14java(f): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
smartshadow:

Just behave mature 4 once. At least during christmas
I see yhu are high on local liquor.
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
html14java:

I see yhu are high on local liquor.
The one ur boyfriend sells right?
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by html14java(f): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
smartshadow:

The one ur boyfriend sells right?

If u take the one he sells, u will sublime and never condense
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by mayordadon(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
html14java:

na ur type dey get guy?? grin
html14java:

na ur type dey get guy??
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by html14java(f): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
mayordadon:
na ur type dey get guy?? grin na ur type dey get guy??

Attention sseeker
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
html14java:

I guess that's what a pathetic,sad you have been taking all this while
Sorry eh perhaps when you are stricken in old age u will find happiness and freedom from boredom. Mtcheew
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by html14java(f): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Target Archieved,

Converting this to u useless thread.

Peace.lol
Re: Which Of This Two Would You Prefer by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
html14java:
Target Archieved,

Converting this to u useless thread.

Peace.lol
When intelligent and important threads get treaded upon by hooligans like yourself they become useless

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother / Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage / Conversation Between Nigerian Dad And His Daughter On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.