Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists (3895 Views)

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments / Afrocentric Scholar Chinweizu Dishes Some Hard Truths About Nigeria And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by okpismart: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
This is indeed the time for us to answer some hard questions and speak some home truths. It is a season that shall separate the men from the boys. It is a time that the holy and wholesome light of truth shall overwhelm and expose the evil darkness of doublespeak and deceit. It is a season that the enunciation and exposure of the ugly realities of the day must not be sacrificed or compromised on the alter of political expediency or on the table of fear.

APC-controlled Lagos State today 80 per cent of State House of Assembly members are muslim, 80 per cent of Local Government Area Chairmen are muslim, 80 per cent of National Assembly members are muslim and 80 per cent of Commissioners and key government functionaries are muslim.

It is also a fact that every single state that is under the control of the APC in the south west today is governed by a muslim whilst 90 per cent of APC governors throughout the Federation are muslims

How come Buhari, who even in a military regime instituted a Muslim-Muslim/North-North ruling clique along with Idiagbon and 8 or 9 out of 11 Supreme Military Council members,

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1024-femi-fani-kayode-some-hard-questions-for-the-buharists

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by 9jii(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
I like the way this man is toying with Bigots heads.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by talkintruth: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please ask them?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by ba7man(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
I don't care if its a Muslim, Christian, pagan, Budhist, Shintoist or Mormon that's in charge.

I just don't want a man that will tell me "Ordinary stealing is not corruption". (Said by a supposed Christian)

If my father told me that as a child, I would have grown up to be a thief.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol,such an uppercut grin Barcanistar,Berem,Omenka and co won't comment on this thread,they will all deliberately avoid it.

Buhari is a religious fanatic,APC is a muslim party.How do you guys explain the fact that 95% of all the APC governors are muslims?APC is Nigeria's version of Muslim Brotherhood!

16 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by Descartes: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
This is not really an issue since I was made to believe that religion does not matter in the South west when it comes to politics

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by okoromike(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls tell them jare...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by nigerianvenom(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
these are facts APC cant deny,rather they'll tell u that "religion doesnt matter to them".
their evil agenda is getting open each day.their plans to islamise nigeria shall fail.
usman dan fodio tried and failed
ahmadu bello tried and failed.
IBB tried and failed.
Abiola tried but failed.
Abacha tried but failed.

so its not a thing of suprise to sane minds

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by millhouse: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
buharist
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by tinkinjow: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
One thing is certain, a Buhari id never gonna be the president of Nigeria.
Let those who don't like it commit suicide.or pack out of Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by nigerianvenom(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Descartes:
This is not really an issue since I was made to believe that religion does not matter in the South west when it comes to politics

who told u?so u are now made to believe that Muslims alone are the people responsible enough to lead south west.
so the sane and good christians like jim agbaje are worthless because they are not muslims?

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by major466(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
9jii:
I like the way this man is toying with Bigots heads.
Ever since he left the Agberos People's Community, he became a changed person. Very energetic with refreshed and sound mind, untainted by toutism. He's becoming more intelligent as the days goes by. Unlike the Agberos.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by iduzebaba(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
we are not saying buhari is d best man for d job, buh we are fed up of having a dunce for a president, we definitely won't last another four years as a country,
Buhari is the only option left and he isn't a bad option. anyways vote iduzebaba for president 2040

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by major466(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
nigerianvenom:
these are facts APC cant deny,rather they'll tell u that "religion doesnt matter to them".
their evil agenda is getting open each day.their plans to islamise nigeria shall fail.
usman dan fodio tried and failed
ahmadu bello tried and failed.
IBB tried and failed.
Abiola tried but failed.
Abacha tried but failed.

so its not a thing of suprise to sane minds
Exactly. They will say Religion doesn't matter as long as bla bla bla....and so goes the fairy tale. Yet, same people will never accept a Christian - Christian ticket.
Let them keep deceiving themselves. APC as a party is engrossed in religious bigotry.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by gists: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
I have long known politicians world-over are A$$holes!!
Why single out Lagos?
Is Lagos the only SW state controlled by APC?
Why Limit this hypocrisy to just the time period APC was formed? Why not rewind the time to AD/ACN era - the parties that metamorphosed to APC?
What is the percentage of muslim legislators in other South west states?
When was the last time a muslim govern other south west states (Apart from Ogun and Osun recently?)

Truth is PDP has absolutely nothing to offer. They know the "I have no shoe" gimmick won't work this time and so resort to cheap blackmail that is dead on arrival.
Sadly some folks either just refuse to use their God-given brain (and as such fall easily to the antics of a government desperately trying to cling to power by all means necessary even if it mean turning us against one another) or just being mischievous.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by mazzi: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Buharist and haramit.hmmm

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by LeStylo: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
This is the way they get you distracted from objectivity, making us all abandon leprosy to treat ringworm in a frenzy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
give an Atheist a chance to rule this country Pls
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by Omimah: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
We all know this, but are not disturbed because we look beyond religion.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
major466:
Ever since he left the Agberos People's Community, he became a changed person. Very energetic with refreshed and sound mind, untainted by toutism. He's becoming more intelligent as the days goes by. Unlike the Agberos.
He's simply doing what he's paid to do(attack APC and we will not send you to Kirikiri for your corruption charges). He might look like a fool,act like a fool,dance like a fool,have sex like a fool. Don't be deceived FFK is a fool(Credit:Igodomigodo)

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by Mekateka: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
gists:
Why single out Lagos?
Why Limit this hypocrisy to just the time period APC was formed? Why not rewind the time to AD/ACN era - the parties that metamorphosed to APC?
When was the last time a muslim govern other south west states (Apart from Ogun and Osun recently?)

Truth is PDP has absolutely nothing to offer. They know the "I have no shoe" gimmick won't work this time and so resort to cheap blackmail that is dead on arrival.
Sadly some folks either just refuse to use their God-given brain (and as such fall easily to the antics of a government desperately trying to cling to power by all means necessary even if it mean turning us against one another) or just being mischievous.

thank you. But please tell your APC party to also be considering Christian-Christian candidates for presidency or are there no capable Christians in your party?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by okpismart: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
They ought to be reminded of the fact that the same man told the Nigerian people in 2002 that he wishes to spread sharia law ”all over the Federation”. They ought to be reminded of the fact that the official spokesman of the opposition party only last year said that the proscription of Boko Haram by the Federal Government was ”unconstitutional and unjust”.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1024-femi-fani-kayode-some-hard-questions-for-the-buharists
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by akinsadeez(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
wheres the rest of the post nah
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by okpismart: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
gists:
Why single out Lagos?

hear about other SW states

I will not even go into the affairs of the APC-controlled Osun state which is slowly being turned into a Taliban enclave and which is a place in which Christians are fast becoming second class citizens.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by chamboy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Someone should mention a christian that would have done beta than Fashola... I hate Wat I see here... many ppl in this country if their Pastor is stealing dey would say it's d will of God n if an Imam is being truthful dey would say he wants to islamize..
(d devil that is doing Nigeria is drinking cowlbell)

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by brainpower(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Why all these dust about Buhari? The man hasn't been given the APC flag but we are all assuming that he already is their flag bearer, what happened to the free and fair primaries they promised. Personally, I don't see Buhari becoming the president of Nigeria in his lifetime. But he can try afterall he is a Nigerian. I still keep my stand, APC isn't different from PDP.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by gists: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mekateka:
thank you. But please tell your APC party to also be considering Christian-Christian candidates for presidency or are there no capable Christians in your party?

Did you give that advise to your PDP party? Why not sell that idea to your party?
Why must it be APC to bring christian/christian candidate.
What has the last 3 permutations done for us? i.e OBJ/Atiku (Xtain/muslim); Yar'adu/GEJ (muslim/xtain), GEJ/Sambo (Xtain/muslim)

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by LeStylo: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
This divide-and-rule tactic had worked in the past.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by Mekateka: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
gists:

Did you give that advise to your PDP party? Why not sell that idea to your party?
Why must it be APC to bring christian/christian candidate.
What has the last 3 permutations done for us? i.e OBJ/Atiku (Xtain/muslim); Yar'adu/GEJ (muslim/xtain), GEJ/Sambo (Xtain/muslim)
it is your party that is considering muslim/muslim ticket and I asked why must it be muslim/muslim? Why is your party not thinking of Christian/Christian ticket?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by Mamaflex(f): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Buhari is a no no from me

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by masamari(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
You guys have not really ready to be free from poverty. Chai! What do you used your head for? I guess you're completely confused just because of your myopic thinking. Enough of all these religion sentiments we are looking forward for a leader who's going to sanitized our society at the same time inculcating discipline in all spheres of govt parastatals. Some of you who have travelled to country like UK will agree with me that most surgeons in London NHS are foreigners. Best of the best professionals even from core Islamic countries, most of their names are Dr.Patel and Bdja. This civilized society is after rending world class services to citizens irrespective of their religion exponential gradients. That's a society! Ladies and gentlemen of what benefits have we received from all these so called pastor? Religion leaders that used our fat tithes to institute private universities where a member kids can not afford. Look all these better schools are enrolled with Alhaja and Alhaji children. Religion is an individuality society belongings you can either adhesion by birth or chosen your face off when you grew up, the only important thing is a man integrity! It is well with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists by gists: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
The party that transformed to APC from the southwest is AD/ACN.
The following is the list of their governors in south west since 1999. It will be worthwhile to note how many were muslims vs christians under each party

Ekiti=>Niyi Adebayo=>AD=>Christian
Ogun=>Olusegun Osoba=>AD=>Christian
Ondo=>Adebayo Adefarati=>AD=>Christian
Osun=>Adebisi Akande=>AD=>Christian
Oyo=>Lam Adesina=>AD=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>AD=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Ayo Fayose=>PDP=>Christian
Ogun=>Gbenga Daniel=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu=>PDP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola=>PDP=>Christian
Oyo=>Rasheed Ladoja=>PDP=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Segun Oni=>PDP=>Christian
Ogun=>Gbenga Daniel=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu / Olusegun Mimiko=>PDP / LP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Rauf Aregbesola=>PDP / ACN=>Christian / Muslim
Oyo=>Alao Akala=>PDP=>Christian
Lagos=>Babatunde Fashola>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Kayode Fayemi=>ACN=>Christian
Ogun=>Ibikunle Amosun=>ACN=>Muslim
Ondo=>Olusegun Mimiko=>LP=>Christian
Osun=>Rauf Aregbesola=>ACN=>Christian
Oyo=>Abiola Ajimobi=>ACN=>Christian
Lagos=>Babatunde Fashola>ACN=>Muslim

PDP has produced more Christain governors in SW than other parties. Does that mean PDP is a Christian party? Should the majority of the Northan muslim population vote against PDP since she is playing the religion politics?

AD/ACN/APC has produce a fair distribution of governors from both religions. Yorubas have not even noticed which religion a certain governor belong to until this useless set of politicians came on board.

IF NOT FOR ANY OTHER REASON, PDP SHOULD BE REJECTED IN SW FOR EVEN TRYING TO INSTIGATE US AGAINST ONE ANOTHER ON RELIGIOUS GROUND!! TALK ABOUT A RELIGIOUS FANATICAL PARTY!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post SE state rojects Here,.. / Justice Oloyede: Untold Story Of Osun Female Judge Who Wants Aregbesola Sacked / Buhari Will Shock Nigerians On May 29 - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.