Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) (5500 Views)

Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day / Yabatech Part Time Newly Admitted Student Should Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Aisha800:
neldrizzy sorry for derailing ur thread.i just hope i get the phone back tomorrow
alright bae!!
Re: Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) by mesoade(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mods Olawalebabs,fynestboi . . FP things
Re: Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) by Victorious1(f): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2014
Savigne:
I was thinking you finally repented until I saw the source under.
Nice one tho...
I thought as much..

Neldrizzy:
what's that supposed to mean naa haba... i have always been a good boy you know sadsadsad
I PRAY
Re: Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) by Nimen(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll cheesy cheesy keep that PS3 abeg... It's gon be useful to us.. Mak i they use am humiliate 3coins and suley316

no oo no be me... Ah ain't bringing it there
Re: Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) by Savigne(f): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Neldrizzy:
what's that supposed to mean naa haba... i have always been a good boy you know sadsadsad
Yah right,since it started raining in hell
Re: Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Do vote for jennimma please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion : When Will ASUU Say The Truth In LASU? / 5G: Era Of TV Coming To An End, As China Lunches 5G Phone That Can Project Movie / See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.