Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) (4456 Views)

FG, NYSC Commences Early Payment Of February Allowance / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
No scam
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wait wait wait, r u sayn that the federal govt has increased the 19800 allowance to 39800?
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by mperoakeem(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls make dem no joke wit my own allawee o... Dats wot i call scam of d 1st order
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
I don't get this has 19800 increased to 39800. if that should be a scam which means they must be silly just go to your bank and complain to know the truth.
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
wilsondave:
I don't get this has 19800 increased to 39800. if that should be a scam which means they must be silly just go to your bank and complain to know the truth.
Pls read my post well...
Myself and another guy using fidelity bank got this in our statement of account and so did the 3rd guy using UBA... Its not just me nor my bank

1 Like

Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
See

1 Like

Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bros yokiti, and other respected mods... Abeg help move this thread to frontpage so we corp members can discuss and get help on how to tackle this thing that looks like a mind game being played on us corp members by FG, NYSC and banks
Ejowo o
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Harmodle1: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
If U got #39,800 as Ur Oct Alawee say I
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Harmodle1:
If U got #39,800 as Ur Oct Alawee say I
What are u saying man...
Its better u read my starting post b4 commenting
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by merbenko: 3:08am On Nov 04, 2014
Please let them no try that. Better let them no start than giving us hopeless. Let me check my account and get back later
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by SHOPPERS(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Make them resolve before our own time oo. #BatchC'14 Nov26
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by jesutekome: 6:35am On Nov 04, 2014
This scam must stop
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by richybanky(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2014
OP wat I tink u should do is go to ur bank and show dem d statement of d account sent to u claiming dat u withdraw 20k which was a scam.. From dere u will knw wat to do and abt 19K8 to 39k8 tot dey ar still discussing d issue in house or av dey implemented it? Still confused here
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
richybanky:
OP wat I tink u should do is go to ur bank and show dem d statement of d account sent to u claiming dat u withdraw 20k which was a scam.. From dere u will knw wat to do and abt 19K8 to 39k8 tot dey ar still discussing d issue in house or av dey implemented it? Still confused here
House already approved the addition of 500 daily feeding allowance thus making the monthly allowee 39800 as stated by the house... But we never expected them to start paying from october ...
But now its very confusing and shady with the rubbish statement of acct sent to us for the month of october
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2014
make dem settle am bfore my batch ooo #teamA15

2 Likes

Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2014
pinkiepetite:
Ok o

2 Likes

Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by richybanky(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Alenkakent:

House already approved the addition of 500 daily feeding allowance thus making the monthly allowee 39800 as stated by the house... But we never expected them to start paying from october ...
But now its very confusing and shady with the rubbish statement of acct sent to us for the month of october
It will fucking make sense if start paying money so dat d present Corpers would benefit from it.. Wat am feeling here is election tins, anoda way for d incumbent govt to get vote bt dats none of my business... Dey should sha come back to dere senses before Mar oooo grin
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by richybanky(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
pinkiepetite:
Lols.. Na wetin I dey after be dat.. A15 must collect 39k8 as allawee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by geeudy(f): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
richybanky:

Lols.. Na wetin I dey after be dat.. A15 must collect 39k8 as allawee grin grin
I support u bro..
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Another development...
A corp member in my PPA who uses UBA was also sent statement of acct for the month of oct with pay in being 39450 withdrawal of 12000 and balance of 27450...
Meaning is allowee for oct was 39450 and the remaining money reflected in his acct unlike ours with fidelity bank where they claimed they paid in 39450 and that we withdrew the money ( when we only saw 19800)
After seeing the statement of acct of my guy using UBA, we concluded that fg has started paying 39000+ but since we aren't hearing feedback from other corp members, and we haven't gone to our bank to verify what happened with our own 39500, the issue is still very sketchy...

1 Like

Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Carmal90(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Registered
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Beboy23(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2014
pls update us on anything,am make sure u go to the bank to complain
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by stalyf(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
I need to follow this discussion closely.
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by JESUSSAVES2014: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
pls let it be so! batch 14C in camp.
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by mcdokwe(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Alenkakent:

you guys have failed to understand that the so called feeding allowance is for those camping as against the 300 it used to be per corp member per day and has nothing to do with the monthly allowance.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2014
mcdokwe:
you guys have failed to understand that the so called feeding allowance is for those camping as against the 300 it used to be per corp member per day and has nothing to do with the monthly allowance.

Its like u don't follow news... It was categorically stated there that the new feeding allowance will be paid along with monthly allowance of corp members... It has nothing to do wirh camp feeding... Make ur research on dat before spitting a non glowing fire
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by mcdokwe(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Its like u don't follow news... It was categorically stated there that the new feeding allowance will be paid along with monthly allowance of corp members... It has nothing to do wirh camp feeding... Make ur research on dat before spitting a non glowing fire
smh for you

1 Like

Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Positivist: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Which state did this happen? I'm in Niger and our allawee still remains 19,800
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by vikyno(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
i got the same statement too. my account was credited with #40000 and #20000 was debited immediately leaving me with my allowee and available balance.
My friends using the same bank(Union Bank) got the statement as well. i believe their is something fishy there.
A pointer to that was when my LGI and his assistance left us to have discussions with Bank officials that came around during our last CDS meeting. When he(LGI) came back to join us, he appologised for his action and he said what they were discussing was for our good.
Lets just keep our fingers crossed and see what will happen for November allowance.

My opinion is for us to ask questions from the banks and the NYSC officials if the scenario repeat itself.
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 1:08am On Nov 13, 2014
vikyno:
i got the same statement too. my account was credited with #40000 and #20000 was debited immediately leaving me with my allowee and available balance.
My friends using the same bank(Union Bank) got the statement as well. i believe their is something fishy there.
A pointer to that was when my LGI and his assistance left us to have discussions with Bank officials that came around during our last CDS meeting. When he(LGI) came back to join us, he appologised for his action and he said what they were discussing was for our good.
Lets just keep our fingers crossed and see what will happen for November allowance.

My opinion is for us to ask questions from the banks and the NYSC officials if the scenario repeat itself.

Hmmn, thanks for d substantiation of my claims... Which state and which lg are u serving pls... I'm yet to visit my bank since INEC took my time last week friday and friday is d only day I visit town where banks are located... So I hope to visit my bank this friday and see what explanation they gonn give
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by vikyno(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Alenkakent:

Hmmn, thanks for d substantiation of my claims... Which state and which lg are u serving pls... I'm yet to visit my bank since INEC took my time last week friday and friday is d only day I visit town where banks are located... So I hope to visit my bank this friday and see what explanation they gonn give

ONDO.
Re: Fg Nysc Banks Allowance Scam (updated- bank gave a logical explanation, no scam) by Alenkakent(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2014
vikyno:

ONDO.

Okay... Sure d state is treating u well

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Muslim Corpers Are Allowed To Wear Hijab,shud Xtian Corpers Be Denied Skirts? / A Must Know About NYSC Orientation Camps / Lawyer Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.