Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents (909 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents by Aderostock(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
The national leadership of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party has made a U-turn on the sale of its presidential nomination form.
It resolved on Monday to sell the form to those who may want to contest the presidential primary with President Goodluck Jonathan.
However, the party is insisting that the deadline for the collection of the form would be Thursday.

Details later…..

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-to-sell-forms-to-jonathans-opponents/
Re: PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents by Aderostock(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Greedy people. They are releasing the forms because they don’t want to refund the money. We all know it is all a scam because the whole party has been skewed to ensure Jonathan is the sole candidate.
Re: PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lolz! So Jonathan is no longer the consensus candidate?

Well who cares? All I know is APC is winning the presidential elections come 2015.

Ndi ara!!

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents by ireneony(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
they sell o they nor sell all I know say Jonathan till 2019
Re: PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Foolish people...so they will now conduct primaries...its so daft...I thought they had a plan...that's how they will lose 2015 by God's grace
Re: PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents by okpamson15(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
PDP are doing this so that people wil nt say they are greedy. Anyway all i no is that my president is GEJ. Come rain come fire.
Re: PDP To Sell Forms To Jonathan’s Opponents by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
There own business

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Blasts America, Says U.S Has Let Nigeria Down In War Against Boko Haram / The Rise And Fall. Learn The Curve, Exit The Fall. / Ebola Blood Stolen In Guinea By Mistake ?? Are They Sure It's By Mistake ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.