Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days (2900 Views)

Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria / FG Approves Military Operations In Six North-east States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by omenka(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2014
While the country flies full throttle into a hurricane, the President is preoccupied with fighting ONE MAN whose favour he seems to have lost, organising clandestine emergency meetings here and there!!

Nigeria has never had it worse.

I bet Oritsejafor finally took delivery of the weapons after his jet and the monies were released. Boko Haram appears to have regained their vitality.

3 Likes

Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
While the country flies full throttle into a hurricane, the President is preoccupied with fighting ONE MAN whose favour he seems to have lost, organising clandestine emergency meetings here and there!!

Nigeria has never had it worse.

I bet Oritsejafor finally took delivery of the weapons after his jet and the monies were released. Boko Haram appears to have regained their vitality.
#BREAKING-MULTIPLE EXPLOSIONS IN MAIDUGURI.
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by pomporiking: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Yes let them have those 3states with their nothern brothers who have constantly supported them.
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
simplyOJ:
I just do hope this whole security challenge is not being politicized. The Nigeria Military that I grew up to know would have crushed this ragtags called bokos in no time if given the right encouragment and amunitions.
If the uprising has been in the south, NA would have crushed it since 1900 grin But alas, it is in the north!
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by akiOYIBO: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
egift:
Never put a Zoologist as Commander In Chief - Case study - Nigeria.
I prefer a zoologist as long as he's not an aboki!
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by egift(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
akiOYIBO:

I prefer a zoologist as long as he's not an aboki!

It just proves you an ethic bigot. Your choice have no bearing on competence. Nigerians are voting Jonathan because he is competence in leading the Nation.
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by akiOYIBO: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
egift:

It just proves you an ethic bigot. Your choice have no bearing on competence. Nigerians are voting Jonathan because he is competence in leading the Nation.
I chose not to vote out of competence. Do u have any problem with that?
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
President JonaTAN is the 'most useless' commander-in-chief in the whole world
Of course, yes!
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by gsalvatore: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kai!

Its happening...

Earlier this year GEJ pushed for one six year term. The opposition party vehemently rejected it screaming blue murder..

Now the Northeast is being encroached by boko haram with the speed like never before close to the general election.

With this events in the north east, there won't be an election up there come February. Now Northeast votes will go along way to upset the outcome of the election because the opposition will get enough votes over there but that won't happen because of the current situation.

So I see some votes lost even before the election started. with one geopolitical zone deleted which is one of the oppositions voters base, the ruling party is even getting there job done if you look closely..

If INEC Okays NO-VOTE in the northeast as its likely going to be with the current situation, then its inorder ...which is not favorable to the opposition party. what can they do about it? Nothing because the election must HOLD come next year.

If they don't want the election to hold because of the disenfranchisement then GEJ keeps on ruling till he quells the insurgency... hahahhahah..see GEJ and STOPPING Insurgency...the president will continue to rule.

The president can even decide to chuck in and let more opposition based states to be over run...the peeps that are being over run by Boko haram are the real voters not the people you see on social media and Twitter who take election days as public holidays.

So either way you do it the president wins/Benefits.

The greatest weapon GEJ has is people thinking he is stupid.

This is how I see what is going on currently. I don't know if anybody shares the same/contrary view with me. Any?
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by cocoduck: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
dat one wan concern una. born to rule baztards
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by Imoy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
President JonaTAN is the 'most useless' commander-in-chief in the whole world
Have some respect boi.

Na ur fada agemate u dey call useless so oh.
Re: BORNO GOVT: Boko Haram May Capture Entire Three North-east States In Days by akiOYIBO: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2014
gsalvatore:
Kai!

Its happening...

Earlier this year GEJ pushed for one six year term. The opposition party vehemently rejected it screaming blue murder..

Now the Northeast is being encroached by boko haram with the speed like never before close to the general election.

With this events in the north east, there won't be an election up there come February. Now Northeast votes will go along way to upset the outcome of the election because the opposition will get enough votes over there but that won't happen because of the current situation.

So I see some votes lost even before the election started. with one geopolitical zone deleted which is one of the oppositions voters base, the ruling party is even getting there job done if you look closely..

If INEC Okays NO-VOTE in the northeast as its likely going to be with the current situation, then its inorder ...which is not favorable to the opposition party. what can they do about it? Nothing because the election must HOLD come next year.

If they don't want the election to hold because of the disenfranchisement then GEJ keeps on ruling till he quells the insurgency... hahahhahah..see GEJ and STOPPING Insurgency...the president will continue to rule.

The president can even decide to chuck in and let more opposition based states to be over run...the peeps that are being over run by Boko haram are the real voters not the people you see on social media and Twitter who take election days as public holidays.

So either way you do it the president wins/Benefits.

The greatest weapon GEJ has is people thinking he is stupid.

This is how I see what is going on currently. I don't know if anybody shares the same/contrary view with me. Any?

I do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Please Save Us From Nigeria Customs / Buhari's Letter To The Senate Nominating Ministers Revealed | Sahara Reporters / Now That The Gworo Master Has Decided To Wade Into The Syrian War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.