Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Family Planning Methods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Planning Methods (1267 Views)

What A Nurse Working In Abuja Give To People Coming For Family Planning.... / Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method / Duofem Family Planning Pills,good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Planning Methods by chisomquee: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2008
i have a friend dat gives birth every year,she tried using pills,but it didn't work,tried injections yet no result,must she remove her womb,pls help doctors in the house,husband refuses to use condom.
Re: Family Planning Methods by Moyola(f): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2008
Gives birth 'every' year? shocked
Re: Family Planning Methods by chisomquee: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2008
yes,
Re: Family Planning Methods by 25more(f): 5:35am On Nov 22, 2008
chisomquee:

i have a friend that gives birth every year,she tried using pills,but it didn't work,tried injections yet no result,must she remove her womb,please help doctors in the house,husband refuses to use condom.

maybe she is using the quack BC pill, or maybe she is not consistent with taking the pills.  she should try the old FP method, have a calandar, and mark her MCs, and know when  she is ovaluting, and when she is not.
Re: Family Planning Methods by olukemih: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2008
Your friend need good schooling or should i say better education on raising a healthy family.

Please get free info for your friend from pregnancynow@yahoo.com with subject "help for my friend"

cheers

kemi Mrs

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Herbal Therapy 4 High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Prostaitis, Infertility Etc / Primus Hospital “center For Specialized Surgeries” / Wicked Uncles Wife[ Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.