Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Beware Of These Extortionists. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of These Extortionists. (746 Views)

Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! / Car Dealers Beware Of Fake Transaction Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of These Extortionists. by babestella: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello nairalanders, my experience recent along oworonsoki/OSHODI expressway. I was traveling to Abuja in my car and we stopped al
Pat in front of Christ church to check my tyre. My driver parked way off the road. Sudden these guys appeared; two in police uniform and another two in plain cloth. They claimed I parked in a wrong spot and they want to take me to their office, we had a heated argument and they took my car key, jumped into my car, and drove off with my driver. I had to cross to the gbagada axis and when they approached I tried to take picture of their car, and they almost ran me over. I'm posting the picture if their car which I was able to take and this made them drop the car and my driver & zoomed off, please everyone around that axis should be careful. They are armed and could even snatch a vehicle and get away with it. I'm safely in Abuja now.
Re: Beware Of These Extortionists. by bercarray(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
thanks for the info,bt dat story..........?*lips sealed*
Re: Beware Of These Extortionists. by ayoola2002(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thks for sharing, hope dis will make FP.
Re: Beware Of These Extortionists. by reaky(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ok
Re: Beware Of These Extortionists. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
babestella:
Hello nairalanders, my experience recent along oworonsoki/OSHODI expressway. I was traveling to Abuja in my car and we stopped al
Pat in front of Christ church to check my tyre. My driver parked way off the road. Sudden these guys appeared; two in police uniform and another two in plain cloth. They claimed I parked in a wrong spot and they want to take me to their office, we had a heated argument and they took my car key, jumped into my car, and drove off with my driver. I had to cross to the gbagada axis and when they approached I tried to take picture of their car, and they almost ran me over. I'm posting the picture if their car which I was able to take and this made them drop the car and my driver & zoomed off, please everyone around that axis should be careful. They are armed and could even snatch a vehicle and get away with it. I'm safely in Abuja now.
what are u sayin, and where's the picture? Abi dem slap u wey make ur sentence incoherent?
Re: Beware Of These Extortionists. by babestella: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2014
In first picture the man in uniform deliberately looks away because he knew I was taking their picture. Secondly, the man at the back was used a a decoy to say he was also arrested and his car has been taken to their station by one of their officers, but I think they are all working together. Thirdly, the other officer in uniform who is armed was the one driving my car while my driver sat at the passenger seat, I could not get his picture because the situation was so scary, I really thought they were trying to make away with my car.

Re: Beware Of These Extortionists. by babestella: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Another picture when the car was approaching.

Re: Beware Of These Extortionists. by polarman(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2014
I really wish this could get to Front Page. Lagosians are reaped off daily by these animals in human skin. I hope and pray that some humane person in power (Lagos State) would see this and act. These criminals are everywhere in Lagos extorting innocent people daily.

I would not want to delve into APC and PDP things but i think there is a need for change in Lagos State. Many criminals have infiltrated the force under the guise of LASTMA, Local Council etc etc. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!

My 10k talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Sharp 2005 Rx330 For Sale N Ph City.@1.9 Milion / (2002 Jeep) No longer available.. / 1st Body Honda Bulldog 380k Only Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.