Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Presidential System Is A Theory That Nigeria Never Do The Practical. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential System Is A Theory That Nigeria Never Do The Practical. (380 Views)

Soyinka’s Damning Verdict On Presidential System / Presidential System In Nigeria Breeds Corruption / Parliamentary And Presidential System Of Government In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential System Is A Theory That Nigeria Never Do The Practical. by behill: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
In Nigeria we practice presidential system, where there is separation of power between the executive, legislative and the Judiciary, so that they can be check and balance in the government.

The constitution is only written but not practice according to what is going on in this nation so called Nigeria. Our government like to check to suit themselves and forget about the balance that the system needed.

The rule of law section in our constitution that make everyone to be equal in front of the law as been painted with corruption.

Both in the churches and mosques people were asked to pray for Nigeria for better days but how many times has our pastors and imam reject this bad leaders and confront them that what they are doing is bad, like Samuel did to king Saul.

O my country, o my country.
Nigeria, 9ja, najia
When will the balance come cos all the government do is to check to suit themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Today In History (First US Black President Elected) - November 4th / This Inspires Me A Lot! / Translation/interpretation Services- Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.