Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

When A Girl Sees Her Period More Than Once In A Month? Cause And Remedy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When A Girl Sees Her Period More Than Once In A Month? Cause And Remedy? (630 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Cause And Remedy For Virginal Dryness: Please ! / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Sees Her Period More Than Once In A Month? Cause And Remedy? by LEERICIST(m): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2014
IF A GIRL SEES HER PERIOD TWO OR THREE TIMES IN A MONTH. WHAT'S THE CAUSE AND THE REMEDY?

I know I could've asked google but I just wanted diverse contributions. Tnx
Re: When A Girl Sees Her Period More Than Once In A Month? Cause And Remedy? by nzeaji(m): 2:18am On Nov 04, 2014
It is winches that are responsible. grin grin angry
Re: When A Girl Sees Her Period More Than Once In A Month? Cause And Remedy? by Godmother(f): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Twice a month could be harmless if the girl has a short menstrual cycle, say 28 days. So if she sees her period on the 1st of the month, she's likely to see it again on the 29th. However, seeing your period twice a month is usually a cause for you to be worried about. Three times a moth is a red flag abeg. It could be as a result of hormonal imbalance. Pls see a doctor so they can place you on the proper medication to correct this.
Re: When A Girl Sees Her Period More Than Once In A Month? Cause And Remedy? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
I agree with @Godmother, however, if u feel it's abnormal to you cos you alone know your body. kindly contact me on 08171896562. You need to run a test.

(1) (Reply)

Quit Buying Fake Honey / Service Your Organs Every 2 Months To Prevent Sicknesses . / How Water Benefits Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.