Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tips To Keeping A Good African Man - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man (43388 Views)

Does Being A " Good African Wife"= Suffering? / Can You Support You/your Spouse Keeping A Weapon In The Bedroom? / How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
What is the problem with this list? Somebody help me.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Missmeiya, all these topics nd comments you are sharing though. There is good oooo!! grin

Who is an African man, abeg?! The man who's too proud to realize its not easy to run after 3 kids and still make your favorite food? Or the man that act as if he has done a great favor cos you took his name? Or maybe the man that demands that you give him sexual pleasures even though you just finished pounding yam for the whole family.

If thats what an African man is? Then keep him!!! I'll take the one from Sri Lanka. grin
But when the African man understands that I also need to unwind and shake my booty for him while the kids are asleep. Then yeah!

Or when he comes home and gives me a smile and ask how my day was instead of grumpily asking what's for dinner. Then hell yeah!!

Naija men falling hands since 1900s. Most of our men don't know what being n African man is, so how do we the women then know how to treat them?

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
iyabodeh:
Missmeiya, all these topics nd comments you are sharing though. There is good oooo!! grin

Who is an African man, abeg?! The man who's too proud to realize its not easy to run after 3 kids and still make your favorite food? Or the man that act as if he has done a great favor cos you took his name? Or maybe the man that demands that you give him sexual pleasures even though you just finished pounding yam for the whole family.

If thats what an African man is? Then keep him!!! I'll take the one from Sri Lanka. grin
But when the African man understands that I also need to unwind and shake my booty for him while the kids are asleep. Then yeah!

Or when he comes home and gives me a smile and ask how my day was instead of grumpily asking what's for dinner. Then hell yeah!!

Naija men falling hands since 1900s. Most of our men don't know what being n African man is, so how do we the women then know how to treat them?

Lol it's not even me though, I'm just observing grin

I don't know any "African men" like this in real life, and THANK GOD!

But if you're ever in the mood for a different flavor, I can sha hook you up HELLA fast wink

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
andromida:

So because men in their 40's most likely married are changing youngins like hankies it means they are having a blast. hmmm

If i perish, i perish. cheesy cheesy

I don't know if they're married or not. Out here snitching is a sin. But that's what you get when you have got angry black women as partners - they push you out. Bwoi, when you have got all kinds of perky ti.ts hanging on ya face, unlike the troublesome saggy ones at home. With nice batty from chics that worship you - and you can still go to clubs like a young G - that's having a blast. As long as they look after their kids, which they do. And not have kids everywhere apart from just one woman, it's none of my business. You only live life once, so enjoy it to the fullest.

Er, the dapper don among them, the one that schooled me to many things, and used to drive me around in his porsche cayenne is a triple OG. This guy wears hoop earrings and jordans everywhere. Heck, my Uncle in NYC always send his Jordans in boxes. I even nicked a couple from him. You can't look younger and more in tune with trends than this guy. Chics chase him everywhere - smooth and fresh muthaphucka. And with the way he has been travelling to naij frequently of late, I'm sure he has conquered tons of chics out there as well.

Don't waste ya complete package. Just adhere to the rules on the first page by the Emeritus Prof., and get yaself a great black king. Raise great black children and contribute ya quota to the black renaissance.

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seriously?
How soon? Like right now?

grin grin

Don't goof!!!!! angry
MissMeiya:

Lol it's not even me though, I'm just observing grin

I don't know any "African men" like this in real life, and THANK GOD!

But if you're ever in the mood for a different flavor, I can sha hook you up HELLA fast wink

1 Like

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 5minsmadness: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
tintingz:
the quote "act like a lady, think like a man" does that mean that women can't think rightly by nature or are they dumb to think like a woman? undecided
Bwahahahhhahaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 2CatWoman: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
SirShymex:

I don't know if they're married or not. Out here snitching is a sin. But that's what you get when you have got angry black women as partners - they push you out. Bwoi, when you have got all kinds of perky ti.ts hanging on ya face, unlike the troublesome saggy ones at home. With nice batty from chics that worship you - and you can still go to clubs like a young G - that's having a blast. As long as they look after their kids, which they do. And not have kids everywhere apart from just one woman, it's none of my business. You only live life once, so enjoy it to the fullest.

Er, the dapper don among them, the one that schooled me to many things, and used to drive me around in his porsche cayenne is a triple OG. This guy wears hoop earrings and jordans everywhere. Heck, my Uncle in NYC always send his Jordans in boxes. I even nicked a couple from him. You can't look younger and more in tune with trends than this guy. Chics chase him everywhere - smooth and fresh muthaphucka. And with the way he has been travelling to naij frequently of late, I'm sure he has conquered tons of chics out there as well.

Don't waste ya complete package. Just adhere to the rules on the first page by the Emeritus Prof., and get yaself a great black king. Raise great black children and contribute ya quota to the black renaissance.

I give up. Maybe this is why there are so many single mums?

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 50calibre(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, always learn to run away from desperate women before you get in too deep. If she were the type who's into casual relationships, that's one cougar I won't mind keeping - with her big ti.ts and nice batty. And she speak eloquently as well. But you can't be messing around with someone begging for husband - esp. with the age difference and roid rage that might come after she finds out that you're just playing her and smashing her for fun. Angry black woman syndrome! grin

Mate, that's the truth. Once they turn 27/28 upwards, a lot of them don't even get any attention from males. Hence the need to always chase men everywhere covertly. Yet the same folks would be on the internet running their mouths - GTFOH. Your prime is age 20-25/26. Better do the right thing at that age, before you become a victim. grin It's hard on these streets, I tell ya.

Lol true talk!!

Some even go as far as buying a man to marry them, they just wanna answer a man's name.

I personally know someone who had to import a man from Nigeria to come and marry her, the funniest part is though she's in her late 30s, she's not bad looking, (I'd rate her a 6) she has a good job, a house, a car & a wealthy family, yet no man. she had to outsource. That's how bad it is

Many women these days just lose hope and find a man to knock them up, at least if they can't get a man, they'd get kids.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Vivipop(f): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Some men though... I am so disappointed at some people here,gosh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
2CatWoman:

I give up. Maybe this is why there are so many single mums?

You and I know that the single mums problem within the black community in the UK today has more to do with women not being good wives, and kicking their spouses out, than the men messing around. And that virus has been transferred to this generation, with young chics getting pregnant for just anyone cos they want kids, and it's fashionable to have kids.

You still haven't replied my last post. I want to read ya opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
50calibre:

Lol true talk!!

Some even go as far as buying a man to marry them, they just wanna answer a man's name.

I personally know someone who had to import a man from Nigeria to come and marry her, the funniest part is though she's in her late 30s, she's not bad looking, (I'd rate her a 6) she has a good job, a house, a car & a wealthy family, yet no man. she had to outsource. That's how bad it is

Many women these days just lose hope and find a man to knock them up, at least if they can't get a man, they'd get kids.

Lmao! So they are outsourcing men now, no? Hysterical.

I actually feel sorry for them and only God knows how miserable they are beneath the facade. And they also have to compete with white chics stealing black men these days. Mate, these white chics aren't playing these days and some of them will do anything to get some black chocolate lol. They are now even getting butt implants at an alarming rate lol.

Anyway, vicious cycle of sperm donors and single mums again. Cray!

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Shirley07: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Defination of a thread gone bad. Epic fail!
@OP, you don baff?

1 Like

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 50calibre(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao! So they are outsourcing men now, no? Hysterical.

I actually feel sorry for them and only God knows how miserable they are beneath the facade. And they also have to compete with white chics stealing black men these days. Mate, these white chics aren't playing these days and some of them will do anything to get some black chocolate lol. They are now even getting butt implants at an alarming rate lol.

Anyway, vicious cycle of sperm donors and single mums again. Cray!

Haha what other choice have they got? Outsource or face a life of loneliness, that's what it is.

Some will settle for any man, at least they get to answer Mrs.

The struggle is real, black dudes are straying away from the flock, pitching their tents with other races and leaving black women out in the cold. It is disproportionate because for most black women, black men are their only option.. We know other races don't fu*ck with black women except they're smoking hot (like a 9 or 10)

If only black women will start appreciating black men, and treating them right, maybe most brothers will remain loyal which will reduce the single mum epidemic in the black community.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by tintingz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You are asking me?
Why not answer the question.

Why must women think like a man instead of thinking like a woman(their nature).

...is it that women thinking is not relevant or are they dumb to think by their nature?

You said anyone who criticized the "act like a woman, think like a man" is suffering from low self esteem.

sorry women who believe in that quote are the one with low self esteem, the founder of that quote is mocking the women folks.

is there any quote like men should think like a woman?

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by tintingz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gender war on NL should stop na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Shirley07: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
50calibre:

Haha what other choice have they got? Outsource or face a life of loneliness, that's what it is.

The struggle is real, black dudes are straying away from the flock, pitching their tents with other races and leaving black women out in the cold. It is disproportionate because for most black women, black men are their only option.. We know other races don't fu*ck with black women except they're smoking hot (like a 9 or 10)

If only black women will start appreciating black men, and treating them right, maybe most brothers will remain loyal which will reduce the single mum epidemic in the black community.

More like dignified black women don't want dead meat as husbands.
Majority of africa men are sperm donor by the way, who needs them?

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 50calibre(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Shirley07:

More like dignified black women don't want dead meat as husbands.
Majority of africa men are sperm donor by the way, who needs them?

Lol so what do they want? A dream? Wanting something that doesn't want you makes no sense either.

Majority of African men are sper*m donors? Lool that's funny because majority of women from other races don't share that sentiment, apparently you've lost touch with reality.

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
People going back and forth from time immemorial. grin

See epistles over a matterless matter. grin
God is on your side. Una wedooooo!!!!
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Shirley07: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
50calibre:

Lol so what do they want? A dream? Wanting something that doesn't want you makes no sense either.

Majority of African men are sper*m donors? Lool that's funny because majority of women from other races don't share that sentiment, apparently you've lost touch with reality.

You can't be serious, their views of african men are even worse and I'm not talking of the black americans.
For your info, no classy woman wants a cave man because such man adds no meaning to her life.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
50calibre:

Lmao...things are happening! Even chics my own age have started feeling the pressure. I spy on folks from Pry, Sec School, College, and Uni on insta. And you need to see a lot of them who haven't been hitched yet slyly cry for marriage/partner everyday with all kinds of inspirational quotes lol. There are a couple of them that got away back in the day - I'm just waiting for when I have got enough time for them and for give-aways soon just so I can ride dirty through them and go ghost afterwards.

These women need to start playing by the rules and hopefully they will get their shiit together very soon. But hey if they enjoy being single mums - good for them. They will still need certain guys to come put in work from time to time esp during winter. And it is cold out here on these streets lol. Still a win win situation.

Got a few snow bunnies with fake ridiculously humongous and t.its bums I follow on insta. I just go on their pages to watch videos of them twerking lol. They are competing with black women these days - all for the most abused and disrespected race of men, but still the most loved a la the black man. People hate what they don't understand, and critique what they can't conquer - that is the story of the black man.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by blueberryp: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
@ Op please do yourself a favor and don't get married, I can assure you that if you keep looking for a woman with all those qualities u'll end up being forever single, lonely and bitter. Save yourself the stress and make do( be contented) with what you have.

I am sure you don't even follow the 10 commandments your creator, God gave you yet you give your fellow mortal a thousand and one rules just to keep you a mere dust? Will all those rules keep you from dying too when your time comes?

Life is too short to live by a fellow mortals rules. Life is already too complicated, I don't need anyone to complicate it further for me.

If Mr A. No follow, mr B. Must follow. Any which way na way!

By the way your signature says; "If you’re content to simply be yourself, your life will count for plenty" is it not therefore hypocritical for you to want to be yourself so that your life will count for plenty yet you don't want the african woman to be herself so that she will die an unfulfilled self-hating human? SMH

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 50calibre(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Shirley07:

You can't be serious, their views of african men are even worse and I'm not talking of the black americans.
For your info, no classy woman wants a cave man because such man adds no meaning to her life.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. African men got a better reputation than black American men (apart from the fraud thingy, African men are spotless)

You can't just assume that everyone thinks like you. You're just spewing out senseless stereotypes you've been exposed to...... Africa = primitiveness lool guess what? Some women want cave men, the barbaric looking ones that will fuc*k them like a savage animal.

Go to Kenya & see how many white women from Europe and America trooping there to marry Masai warriors.

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
50calibre:

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. African men got a better reputation than black American men (apart from the fraud thingy, African men are spotless)

You can't just assume that everyone thinks like you. You're just spewing out senseless stereotypes you've been exposed to...... Africa = primitiveness lool guess what? Some women want cave men, the barbaric looking ones that will fuc*k them like a savage animal.

Go to Kenya & see how many white women from Europe and America trooping there to marry Masai warriors.

Lol, she is just trolling. European women love Masai warriors to death. A lot them travel to Kenya to get hitched with them. Ditto the Zulus with spears.

All she has to do is use google. I have read tons of stories on UK dailies about beautiful British women travelling all the way to Kenya to find Masai warriors to hook up with loooooool.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 50calibre(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...things are happening! Even chics my own age have started feeling the pressure. I spy on folks from Pry, Sec School, College, and Uni on insta. And you need to see a lot of them who haven't been hitched yet slyly cry for marriage/partner everyday with all kinds of inspirational quotes lol. There are a couple of them that got away back in the day - I'm just waiting for when I have got enough time for them and for give-aways soon just so I can ride dirty through them and go ghost afterwards.

These women need to start playing by the rules and hopefully they will get their shiit together very soon. But hey if they enjoy being single mums - good for them. They will still need certain guys to come put in work from time to time esp during winter. And it is cold out here on these streets lol. Still a win win situation.

Got a few snow bunnies with fake ridiculously humongous and t.its bums I follow on insta. I just go on their pages to watch videos of them twerking lol. They are competing with black women these days - all for the most abused and disrespected race of men, but still the most loved a la the black man. People hate what they don't understand, and critique what they can't conquer - that is the story of the black man.

So true!! Women hit their peak very early, and when they don't seize that very short window of opportunity, it's downhill from there. I remember a few chics from secondary school, they were hot cakes then, but seeing them now, they've depreciated so badly, one can clearly see they're well past their prime while I feel like I've not even reached my peak. The tables turn pretty quickly.

Lol at snow bunnies twerking, so they make twerking videos.. This is real competition, they're trying to tell black chics they don't own the patent or copyright on twerking lol

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 50calibre(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, she is just trolling. European women love Masai warriors to death. A lot them travel to Kenya to get hitched with them. Ditto the Zulus with spears.

All she has to do is use google. I have read tons of stories on UK dailies about beautiful British women travelling all the way to Kenya to find Masai warriors to hook up with loooooool.

Lol don't mind her.. She's not aware that taste varies, while African women continue in their endless quest for effeminate over-westernised men, some of the western women want those primitive men African women are running away from.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by kandiikane(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Spoken by a true to form sex obsessed, wayward hedonistic British woman

And stop being deceptive, almost all British women have one.

[color=#000099]You ladies even pass it around at your so called baby / bridal showers[/color]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Sunshinelady(f): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
cut007:
My man, for your own good, run out of this thread. From the way things are going, something tells me this thread will get to the wuuwuuwuu stage! You know that stage when a woman places her palm on her lips and taps it repeatedly to make the wuuwuuwuu sound and say things like ole! Oloshi! Women can NEVER be rationale on issues like this.
. Lmao @wuuuwuuuu, it actually took me awhile to get wat u meant. Lol!
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
tintingz:
Why not answer the question.

Why must women think like a man instead of thinking like a woman(their nature).

...is it that women thinking is not relevant or are they dumb to think by their nature?

You said anyone who criticized the "act like a woman, think like a man" is suffering from low self esteem.

sorry women who believe in that quote are the one with low self esteem, the founder of that quote is mocking the women folks.

is their any quote like men should think like a woman?

You believe he is mocking women so I won't explain it to you. If you like, Get the book and read for yourself. You are among men that find it ridiculous so its pointless answering your question. Bye!
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
50calibre:

So true!! Women hit their peak very early, and when they don't seize that very short window of opportunity, it's downhill from there. I remember a few chics from secondary school, they were hot cakes then, but seeing them now, they've depreciated so badly, one can clearly see they're well past their prime while I feel like I've not even reached my peak. The tables turn pretty quickly.

Lol at snow bunnies twerking, so they make twerking videos.. This is real competition, they're trying to tell black chics they don't own the patent or copyright on twerking lol

Yes, with chics, more time the ones that grow early into damsels always get washed up quick, while the late bloomers always blossom into damsels from age 20 upwards. I know a lot of chics like that. Also, with most guys, growth is a like a continuous thing - it never stops till age probably 50 or 60. Proper life starts at 30 for us, and a lot of chics must have expired by then. Hence the need to always marry younger chics. grin

Snow bunnies are competitive, I tell ya. Check out their insta here: tanyabarbielieder (esp this one) and stacidollent. On insta, I just follow all kinds of video wh.ores with big bums...and a few decent naij chics with crazy bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nmeri17: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
OP please. please and please. visit the jobs/vacancy section of nairaland. cheesy You need to be gainfully employed and occupied with some something meaningful. get an occupation mbok cry

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
50calibre:

Lol don't mind her.. She's not aware that taste varies, while African women continue in their endless quest for effeminate over-westernised men, some of the western women want those primitive men African women are running away from.

Most of these folks just don't understand what being western is and the mentality. They only follow what they see on TV and jump on useless bandwagon everywhere. I'd say a lot of educated white folks prefer the so-called "primitive" African culture, to the fraudulent chaos these folks are creating for "modern" Africa. That's why a top white lawyer in the city can leave his high paying job, and move all the way to South Africa, to live among the Zulu villagers. A lot of them are out there in Kenya with the Masai warriors etc..

Hence they're the ones discovering all the buried treasures of Africa and its history...and are also the ones telling African people their own story the way they want it to be told.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Trash thread by a misogynistic pig.

Spits on thread.

OP. Please get married to a doll. That doll will fulfill all these useless requirements.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.