Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury (43384 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2020
It's already 2 years and the husband can't go to work not to talk of bringing money. He can't perform on bed and she has been the one doing the cleaning of all his mess.

The most annoying thing is that the family members of the husband despite being okay financially failed to help the family. Now she planning to either stay with the man and have a cuncubine outside or leave the man outrightly.

Which do you advise?

NB: They just gave to a child and she's still young. On the way, if she leaves the man, he may not see someone that will take care of him like she used to do.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by illicit(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2020
It's the man I pity most

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2020
illicit:
No need to get a cucumbine outside....

All she need to get is cucumber, very good fruit

It can serve as food and pleasure simultaneously.

She can enjoy the fruit of her long and hard labour

grin
Cucumber does not have muscles and milk. Don't forget that the "milk" is responsible for the fertilization of the egg.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by GboyegaD(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Thought we marry our partners "for better, for worse". She should stick in and if she can't hold it no more, she should dissolve the marriage by divorce.

310 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by illicit(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2020
miniziter:

Cucumber does not have muscles and milk. Don't forget that the milk is responsible for the fertilization of the egg.

milk, she can milk her husband

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by missjo(f): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2020
She never truly loved him, and this is a major problem with our generation - people are ultimately looking out for what they'll gain from their partners but masking all that selfish desire with claims of being in love.

Gosh so many of us would fail this test if we were to find ourselves in the same situation, so while I'm critical of her, I'm also critical of myself because I don't know if I'll be any better. embarassed

605 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Saintmary(f): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
Thought we marry our partners "for better, for worse". She should stick in and if she can't hold it no more, she should dissolve the marriage by divorce.
If the table were turned, would he have stayed?
Would you?

312 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Juliusmomoh: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Penis no de pain her husband na.... Na back de pain am..... So she can use another sex style to get what she want........

18 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by GOFRONT(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Abeg, who get the Woman phone number here??

4 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by GboyegaD(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Would you?

It is for individuals to act their best way and not for you to sit as the judge.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Penis no de pain her husband na.... Na back de pain am..... So she can use another sex style to get what she want........
There's no way the Penis will rise without the help of the spinal cord. If I am wrong, let the experts correct me.

56 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2020
GOFRONT:
Abeg, who get the Woman phone number here??
I have a number. But I don't trust you enough. You may knack thirsty vg her to coma. To be serious, I am talking of a true life story.

1 Like

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Would you?
God bless you on this.

13 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Juliusmomoh: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2020
miniziter:

There's no way the Penis will rise without the help of the spinal cord. If I am wrong, let the experts correct me.
What does penis has to do with spinal cord ....

12 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by soonest(f): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2020
She should discuss with her husband and have a concubine outside. God forgive me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Homeboiy: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2020
I don't know what to advise o

2 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by robinso01(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Short of advice right now, as in the matter is somehow complicated to me

5 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Saintmary(f): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

It is for individuals to act their best way and not for you to sit as the judge.
Very simple question, you can't answer.
I wasn't judging, I was only pointing out that no one is Superman.

34 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Saintmary(f): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2020
miniziter:
God bless you on this.
Abi o. Amen.
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by GboyegaD(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Very simple question, you can't answer.
I wasn't judging, I was only pointing out that no one is Superman.

And I choose not to answer because the intonation of your question suggests bias and it would not add value discussing our personal lives on someone else's thread. Like i said which I will reiterate, if she can't continue, she should dissolve the marriage through divorce.

28 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Saintmary(f): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

And I choose not to answer because the intonation of your question suggests bias and it would not add value discussing our personal lives on someone else's thread. Like i said which I will reiterate, if she can't continue, she should dissolve the marriage through divorce.
Oh yes, I am biased. Why?
I am biased because people remember for better or worse when women are in situations like this, but if it were the other way around, they will pat the man in the back.

https://www.nairaland.com/3959073/divorce-journal

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Sad story.

God works in miraculous ways. I don’t know what to advise but that man can get back on his feet one day and start doing great things, then this woman will come crying for forgiveness.

Women with all the shakara. It is when your penls stop functioning you’ll find out they always want sex and if they don’t get it, they might die grin

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by GboyegaD(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2020
Saintmary:

Oh yes, I am biased. Why?
I am biased because people remember for better or worse when women are in situations like this, but if it were the other way around, they will pat the man in the back.

https://www.nairaland.com/3959073/divorce-journal

Like I said, I don't have time for such argument where from the beginning it is laced with bias. It will save the both of us our previous time.

17 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by thorpido(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Innervation from the nerves from the spinal cord is what gives erection.If the spinal cord is damaged,there will be no erection.

50 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Don't pray to experience it o. Can you compare the rigidity of a living earthworm to that of cooked plantain?

3 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Greatzeus(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2020
miniziter:
Its already 2 years and the husband can't go to work not to talk of bringing money. He can't perform on bed and she has been the one doing the cleaning of all his mess. The most annoying thing is that the family members of the husband despite being okay financially failed to help the family. Now she planning to either stay with the man and have a cumcubine outside or leave the man outrightly. Which do you advise?
NB: They just gave to a child and she's still young. On the way, if she leaves the man, he may not see someone that will take care of him like she used to do.
She swear an oath to be with the man in health and wealth,in sickness and pain. So what happened?
If the man had become a governor instead of the accident that rendered him disable, would she be thinking of leaving?
Don't get me wrong,I am not asking her to stay or leave. Just stating the fact. It's her life,her choice.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Her choice

1 Like

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Why cant she climb the husband and insert his penis on her wet pussy then ride it.
Just my opinion

6 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Boss13: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

She is thinking of cheating already. Na wa o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by SweetCunt97(f): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Hire a nurse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by LadySarah: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Leaving because he's bedridden?Anything can happen to anyone at anytime.I'm not trying to judge you cos you've shown you are strong woman for 2 yrs already.
99% of Nigerian men will not remain. Even their wives that had CS feels useless to them ofoziekwa bedridden wife. It is then they will bundle you back to your ppl. https://www.nairaland.com/3256716/olachi-manndarin-emmanuel-dies-after

For a sexually active woman ,the lack of sex can be disturbing.

What I think you should do.
1.choose to be happy.
2.If his penis still works do the riding. If no. Have a talk with him if you can get a Love Machine or a man friend or he can explore you with his hands. Theres no shame in that. Righteous ppl should ignore my post.

3.pls don't stop believing in miracles.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by TheArchangel(f): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Carchoice:
Sad story.

God works in miraculous ways. I don’t know what to advise but that man can get back on his feet one day and start doing great things, then this woman will come crying for forgiveness.

Women with all the shakara. It is when your penls stop functioning you’ll find out they always want sex and if they don’t get it, they might die grin
SPINAL CORD INJURY SIR. SPINAL CORD INJURY!!!
This is not a guy in coma that can wake up one day. Dude can't care for his basic needs talk more of humping and providing for his family.

She can leave if she want.....

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.