Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Gionee P2s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee P2s (688 Views)

Procedure On How I Rooted And Changed My Gionee P2s Imei To That Of Bb / How Do I Root Gionee P2s With Out Pc / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee P2s by IZUKWU(m): 5:29am On Nov 04, 2014
I have been using a gionee p2s but it recently developed this fault. At any slightest irritation ,it offs and ons itself ,for instance somebody is calling you ,you pick to answer the call and it offs and ons itself ,you want to make call ,you unlock the security code and offs and ons itself.how do i solve this wahala. Who can help me here.
Re: Gionee P2s by psucc(m): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2014
Before you try any form of repair, first change the battery to see if it can correct the anomaly. The battery strength may be too weak to support calls or any other use outside standby.

Goodluck till 2019 when you must change the phone.
Re: Gionee P2s by IZUKWU(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol,but when it offs and ons itself,it works normal . Just that the not knowing if it will behave or be offing and oniing is frustrating.don't think it is a battery issue. Somebody suggested factory reset. Witt it work
Re: Gionee P2s by IZUKWU(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol,but when it offs and ons itself,it works normal . Just that the not knowing if it will behave or be offing and oniing is frustrating.don't think it is a battery issue. Somebody suggested factory reset. Will it work

(1) (Reply)

Popular Mobile Phone Brand 'nokia' Set To Unveil New Product Today / . / AIRTEL BLACKBERRY 1+1 Offer Is BACK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.