Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard (769 Views)

15 Keyboard Shortcuts Every Computer Geek Should Know / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard by walton1(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
please I want to change my Dell laptop keyboard please recommend for me a good repairer in computer village.
Re: Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard by vinobieze(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can do it ur self na! Is easy
Re: Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard by Harmilly: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
walton1:
please I want to change my Dell laptop keyboard please recommend for me a good repairer in computer village.
call engr hamed he his a professional laptop repairer is office is in computer village on 08136537584
Re: Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard by walton1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Harmilly:
call engr hamed he his a professional laptop repairer is office is in computer village on 08136537584
thanks I will give him a call on Thursday.
Re: Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard by koseepaaro(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2014
walton1:

thanks I will give him a call on Thursday.
OP, please, for God sake, when you take your computer to computer village in Ikeja, make sure you stay with/are looking at the person that is working on your computer. Do not leave the place without your system. I don't want you to go there and experience another thing. I'm advising you from experience. Good luck to you.
Re: Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard by Harmilly: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
koseepaaro:
OP, please, for God sake, when you take your computer to computer village in Ikeja, make sure you stay with/are looking at the person that is working on your computer. Do not leave the place without your system. I don't want you to go there and experience another thing. I'm advising you from experience. Good luck to you.
the guy am refering you too is nt one of those engr dat do all dat rubbish his got sincerity and God fearing mind

(1) (Reply)

... / How Can I Stop Unwanted Posting/picture On My Fb Timeline. / Get Window 10 Update Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.