Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria (9345 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by engrtee(f): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Esuth........ Flex,social party ..but has nothing upstairs

kano state uni.....cant speak english
kaduna state uni......cant speak english

imsu...your money determines if u will make 2"1

futminna .....best technologist and engineers in the country but cant draft a buisnes plan,essay or memo

madonna/convenant.......socially poor,cant adapt to environment

these graduates are nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by politricks: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
engrtee:
Esuth
kano state uni
kaduna state uni

From the title of your thread, i can boldly say that these universities are better than the one you graduated from.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by sammer4life(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
ESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down...... coolESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down......

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by rioemmanuel(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
silly thread.
Is like the op drank coke mixed with something

5 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by swhiss: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
op you're a disgrace to whichever university you graduated from or currently studying, that is if at all you have even gained admission, because thread of such speaks volume of ur level of illiteracy...nonsense!!

8 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
engrtee:
Esuth
kano state uni
kaduna state uni

Op was this estimate made by NUC or by you from what you heard,an intelligent and something to write home about human being won't make such baseless fact and show it to the public.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
sammer4life:
ESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down...... coolESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down......
LOL,its so funny how people show their lack of intelligence to the world,bros who tell you this moonlight lie.......ah don quote you

5 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:
From the title of your topic, i can boldly say that these universities are better than the one you graduated from.
true

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by menix(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Watin dey vex d OP is dat she graduated frm Ekperima college of education Seme, only to discover d skool aint accredited..

15 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by olempe(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
menix:
Watin dey vex d OP is dat she graduated frm Ekperima college of education Seme, only to discover d skool aint accredited..
grin
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
dunno o.. not generalizing o..

most folks i met during nysc from nekede poly are stark alliterates...
some cant speak well
most cant write
they just read headlines in complete sports

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by tolulope855(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
shoo?
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
"University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria" - the title of this thread speaks volumes; it couldn't be better off!!!

11 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by amakufrancis(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
engrtee:
Esuth
kano state uni
kaduna state uni

op which Uni you rep? Or you dy find fp. If this thrend makes fp, i swear i will never visit nl again.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by amakufrancis(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
engrtee:
Esuth
kano state uni
kaduna state uni

op which Uni you rep? Or you dy find fp. If this thrend makes fp, i swear i will never visit nl again. But i go dy come around sha.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by dridowu: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:
From the title of your topic, i can boldly say that these universities are better than the one you graduated from.
God bless you
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:

"From the title of your topic...." I honestly don't understand this either.

2 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by politricks: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
dridowu:
God bless you
Amen o GOD bless you too.

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by omicron(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol! Kettle wey dey call pot black grin

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Kasyn(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
ESUT on the list?A whole ESUT? The very first state university in nigeria? The pride of nigeria when it comes to teaching and learning of science and technology? The only university of 'science and technology' in the south-east?........chai! U bleep up o! I no be student for there but u bleeped up real time.......ESUT? ESUT?.......ESUT wey you go dey suprise with the level of infastructure provided by the state government,if the useless universities ranking in nigeria is not always bias why will ESUT not be among the top 10 atleast in terms of infastructure on ground,or u don go ESUT teaching hospital b4? People mumu o....persin go just dey for inside one dirty market dey type rubbish or even for one jamb lesson centre wey u don stay 8yrs with no admission u go dey there dey post crap or @op no be you dey tell me say wen u begin write jamb nah the time wey e be U.M.E,u follow them progress to UTME still no admission,now u dey cry say dem don start CBT u still dey,no show or hope of even making 120 for dis next year own...! infact make i stop here.....but if u no remove ESUT for that ur mumu list eeehhn?! Dey expect THUNDER! #lookulooku!

15 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Lordlexyy: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op, go back, modify the heading of your post, then we may take you serious.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Yustash001(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Na this kind thread dey reign for NL now...
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
I don't know what to write about
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by sammer4life(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Maxcollins042:
LOL,its so funny how people show their lack of intelligence to the world,bros who tell you this moonlight lie.......ah don quote you
so, you want the thunder ? lol
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by PROCTOR: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
And i told you to stop taking tiri..tiri
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Ayotricks(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
hahahaha.... Op don enter one chance fr nl bashing ooooo

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by politricks: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
OROSUNBOLB:

"From the title of your topic...." I honestly don't understand this either.
An honest mistake.I wanted to write thread not topic.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by gabe15(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
menix:
grin
menix:

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:
An honest mistake.I wanted to write thread not topic.

No wahala bro. I got your point nevertheless.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Kelvin0(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
engrtee:
Esuth
kano state uni
kaduna state uni

On what basis have you made this assertions...Abi u jez wan NL_e-warriors 2 pounce on u undecided

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by freshness2020: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
amakufrancis:
op which Uni you rep? Or you dy find fp. If this thrend makes fp, i swear i will never visit nl again.
Bros na Thread no be thrend!
..e be like say Dem mention ya school here!
..am not hating just my observation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Noun Certificates Recognised For Employment Purposes? / Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country / There Will Be No Post Ume Test In Kad Poly, Submit Your Cridential.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.