Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Urgently Need Your Help,nairalanders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Urgently Need Your Help,nairalanders (550 Views)

I Urgently Need You Guys Help!!!!! / Career Women, I Need Your Help Pls (Maternity Leave) / I Need Ur Help Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Your Help,nairalanders by shiffynaani(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nairalanders,pls i want you to help me out now because i am stucked between a rock and a hard place.
I am a science student who have just finished secondary school and i'm gonna do my jamb soon but the problem lies in MY FUTURE AMBITION
Medical Laboratory Science and Medicine and Surgery are my main careers but i prefer MLS to M&S. I told my pa about it and he said prefer M&S because even before you leave school you would be self-sufficient and more importantly,because of the economic situation of Nigeria.
NAIRALANDERS,my question is: what is the demand rate of MLS in nigeria labour market as at present and what is going to be the demand rate in the future?? And let's assume that i chose MLS and i graduated,what type of job will it offer me before i secure a competent job.

Over to you people of wisdom

pls no insult.thanks

(1) (Reply)

9 Inspirational Lessons From Steve Jobs / MPH Specializations / Nigerian Breweries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.