Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? (33089 Views)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Adeyinka123: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
The "illiterate" Northerners showed up, but the "Educated" Easterner stayed away like Ebola was gonna be the moderator. I seriously doubt GEJ has a PhD. No man with a qualification that high will pick a bonafide illiterate as a wife, nor will he appear so dull and uninspiring even when his mouth is closed.
I totally agree with you. GEJ is a disgrace tithe to the academics.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by major466(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
GenBuhari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBCRTG_tMu0&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V&index=10
I can see you are working very hard to earn some dollars just like your colleague crmjones.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Toktee(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
iv4fb:

Why do you have to lie? is APC a clone of lies? it will be a waste of time to debate you on the points you raised, coz you have no clue with you said
can you kindly point out where he lied,cos everything he wrote here is on google,if you are nt ready to read,ask ur oldman,lazyman,but if u cn nt dn dat,pls keep quiet.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by ORAFA(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Go use Google and compare Military colleges where Buhari earned his qualifications--- and the great men from all parts of the world that graduated from same--- to the backwater, underfunded and ill equipped places GEJ "earned" his with ill trained administrators at the helm.
My brother don't bother answering him. He knows it all but is too biased to say it.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by drnoel: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
morefire:
lol..

any body will win GEJ because:

1) he is not an eloquent speaker
2) he is the sitting president and still has alot of unanswered questions and a lot to cover

Buhari too is not an eloquent speaker so in a presidential debate they may both carry draw. The sad thing there is GEJ has a PhD and Buhari probably just went to night school.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by LajaLaba: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
opribo:
We should also bring the proposed first ladies to debate as well lol
LMAO u wan kill someone abi?
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by areee(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
@ the last one it was Koko Master n Jona

this time around, Nigeria youths will be represented by the Akpako Master
Oga Jona nak dem Akpako joor.

Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
nellyelitz:
Buhari debate? u for see comedy eh
How many debates has Jonathan taken part in? None. The only one that looks like it was the one in which Dbanj asked him irrelevant questions, after he ran away from the one of the youths to be anchored by Chimamanda Adichie. In the one he had with Dbanj, can you believe that the PhD holder, in explaining the meaning of job security, said it's when D'banj is performing on stage and there are security men protecting him?
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Youngbullet09(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
I am in biafra schooling
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by lockupman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Shame on you if you think this way. So certificate alone makes u think one person is more educated than another. If you don't tell me you were joking I'll say u need to have your mind worked on a great deal.

unlimitedbosco:

i cant blame u because apc and their fans have never been able to talk facts. Gej is a phd holder in zoology pls tel me buhari education certificate
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Preshochyx(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Four Years too late. GEJ will not even debate a 3-legged table with a cracked top if the rapper Dbanj is not present in the room.

angry
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by ckmayoca: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
The "illiterate" Northerners showed up, but the "Educated" Easterner stayed away like Ebola was gonna be the moderator. I seriously doubt GEJ has a PhD. No man with a qualification that high will pick a bonafide illiterate as a wife, nor will he appear so dull and uninspiring even when his mouth is closed.

Please southerner .. We easterner can never run for challenges
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
drnoel:

Buhari too is not an eloquent speaker so in a presidential debate they may both carry draw. The sad thing there is GEJ has a PhD and Buhari probably just went to night school.
What is night school? Buhari is more educated than Jonathan. Fact! After he left secondary school, he joined the Nigerian Army, where he was trained in different military schools across the world that are equivalent to the Nigerian Defence Academy of today. He got to the peak of his career as a general in the army, did Jonathan become a senior lecturer, not to even talk of reader or professor? He has been in government since 1999, how many people have been bold enough to say he taught them, apart from his wife?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by afrikanns: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Of course,hands down beat General will give him. what do you think he has to say with all these hullabaloo. I AND MY ENTIRE SOUTH WEST PEOPLE OF NIGERIA OPENLY DECLARE OUR SUPPORT FOR THE HONEST AND DISCIPLINED GENERAL. if the current man- in-charge continue to dole out ego to the likes of Ebenesary Babatope,Bode Judge,Koro, Fani-kayode and so on.pls inform Mr.P that they are just deceiving him,he may have their own vote and their family own too. no more no less.of course,hands down beat General will give him. what do you think he has to say with all these hullabaloo. I AND MY ENTIRE SOUTH WEST PEOPLE OF NIGERIA OPENLY DECLARE OUR SUPPORT FOR THE HONEST AND DISCIPLINED GENERAL. if the current man- in-charge continue to dole out ego to the likes of Ebenesary Babatope,Bode Judge,Koro, Fani-kayode and so on.pls inform Mr.P that they are just deceiving him,he may have their own vote and their family own too. no more no less.of course,hands down beat General will give him. what do you think he has to say with all these hullabaloo. I AND MY ENTIRE SOUTH WEST PEOPLE OF NIGERIA OPENLY DECLARE OUR SUPPORT FOR THE HONEST AND DISCIPLINED GENERAL. if the current man- in-charge continue to dole out ego to the likes of Ebenesary Babatope,Bode Judge,Koro, Fani-kayode and so on.pls inform Mr.P that they are just deceiving him,he may have their own vote and their family own too. no more no less. ;DOf course,hands down beat General will give him. what do you think he has to say with all these hullabaloo. I AND MY ENTIRE SOUTH WEST PEOPLE OF NIGERIA OPENLY DECLARE OUR SUPPORT FOR THE HONEST AND DISCIPLINED GENERAL. if the current man- in-charge continue to dole out ego to the likes of Ebenesary Babatope,Bode Judge,Koro, Fani-kayode and so on.pls inform Mr.P that they are just deceiving him,he may have their own vote and their family own too. no more no less.of course,hands down beat General will give him. what do you think he has to say with all these hullabaloo. I AND MY ENTIRE SOUTH WEST PEOPLE OF NIGERIA OPENLY DECLARE OUR SUPPORT FOR THE HONEST AND DISCIPLINED GENERAL. if the current man- in-charge continue to dole out ego to the likes of Ebenesary Babatope,Bode Judge,Koro, Fani-kayode and so on.pls inform Mr.P that they are just deceiving him,he may have their own vote and their family own too. no more no less.of course,hands down beat General will give him. what do you think he has to say with all these hullabaloo. I AND MY ENTIRE SOUTH WEST PEOPLE OF NIGERIA OPENLY DECLARE OUR SUPPORT FOR THE HONEST AND DISCIPLINED GENERAL. if the current man- in-charge continue to dole out ego to the likes of Ebenesary Babatope,Bode Judge,Koro, Fani-kayode and so on.pls inform Mr.P that they are just deceiving him,he may have their own vote and their family own too. no more no less.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by hansad: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Haqq4young:
Gej..A zoology pHD hold. Suppose 2 b. In were animal are kept. GMB. A rtd Mtry suppose to fight BK. Bokoharm 4 us. Vote 4 GMB
una sent out Boko Haram people to bomb Nigeria. Una de use Boko Haram violence to force Nigerians to vote GMB in 2015. Shame to una for this dirty blackmail type of politics.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Toktee:
can you kindly point out where he lied,cos everything he wrote here is on google,if you are nt ready to read,ask ur oldman,lazyman,but if u cn nt dn dat,pls keep quiet.

Apart from lies, Do APC members have to insult everyone, even people they've never met?

Dude, everything can be be found via google including the lies you spew. I hope you someday grow up to realize google is a search engine
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Adeyinka123:

I totally agree with you. GEJ is a disgrace tithe to the academics.

...and you're a disgrace to your English teacher
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by shamecurls(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
GEJ all the way
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by aurenflani: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
iv4fb:

Why do you have to lie? is APC a clone of lies? it will be a waste of time to debate you on the points you raised, coz you have no clue with you said

But you quoted his post wholesale without countering any of the many points he raised!!!
What a moronn
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by hansad: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Haqq4young:
Gej..A zoology pHD hold. Suppose 2 b. In were animal are kept. GMB. A rtd Mtry suppose to fight BK. Bokoharm 4 us. Vote 4 GMB
Buhari of blood of dog and baboon has his only manifesto as fighting BH. But Boko is fighting for the same extreme sharia laws Buhari believes in because Buhari said earlier that BH is fighting for justice. So you people are using violence to force Nbigereians hate GEJ, and vote in BH sympathizer as Nigeria's president. Allah khiayi, God Forbid.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by aurenflani: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
hansad:
una sent out Boko Haram people to bomb Nigeria. Una de use Boko Haram violence to force Nigerians to vote GMB in 2015. Shame to una for this dirty blackmail type of politics.

When next you want to reply someone just make sure you think first else you appear dull and moronn as above.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
kolaaderin:

GMB has what we called sharp Quality education while GEJ has Quack Quantity education, his Phd standard can only be compared to Grade 2 standard when GMB has his education.

The person that attended quantity education is GMB.

Check his cv.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Both are not eloquent so wat is the point.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
The fear of presidential debate is the begining of Jonathan's tomfoolery.

Sai Buhari 2015
I'm not holding brief for GEJ, but I recall that Buhari refused to appear at the 2003 Presidential debate, leaving OBJ to debate himself.

Anyway, I hope both major party candidates turn up in the next debate.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Deiok(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Janathan will shy away from it, like he did in time past.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by manutdadex(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I don't think we're talking about the same GEJ here
He is far more intelligent dan Buhari! Buhari wey no last 4yrs in power, and den na military regime were his dicisions are final ...wit all dis power at his disposal wetin him do? Abegi..
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by ypzilanti: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
GEJ is not gonna touch any debate that he cannot control with a ten foot pole.

Some things are indefensible. Even cicero himself cant defend things like 9.2billion for stoves or 1billion a yr for feeding or 10 presidential jets. All that's needed is some aggressive questions and GEJ will lose his most ardent supporters, leaving only ethnic jingoist and religious bigots along with government contractor and illiterates as his base.
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Bamz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

LOL
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by manutdadex(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
folu4real:

Boko haram are killing the innocent people and u say he is wiser, Intelligent my dear he is a clueless man and his thinking is 0%. Gej can't run Nigeria. No 2nd term for him except PDP rigs it for him.
we go rig am no worry! That is wat u keep sayin he is clueless, he is dat...yet his policies are there for all to see, and d issue of BH every oda Nigerian president wil struggle wit dis because its a new form of enemy and a strange one to d military nt to talk a civilian government...even d almity U.s hear am b4 dem learn...so forget dat tin! because of Buhari, i wil vote Gej and no worry ur vote no count we go rig am
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by jamace(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
If you want to know who the winner will be, check here: https://www.nairaland.com/1967479/buhari-vs-jonathan-spot-difference
UP GEJ! cool
Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by ypzilanti: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
GEJ will not touch a debate with a twenty foot pole. Better to be thought a fool... grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Why are people making foolish and clueless statement. If Obj is just contesting for his first term, some of you would have invited him to a presidential debate with GEJ. Firstly, let me tell all of you, that is a dream that will never come true. Buhari, quote me, will never appear for any debate with GEJ. They may appear separately. Muazu who is giving GEJ a hope now after he was almost humiliated and frustrated out of governance at the last hour of Tukur as the chairman cannot even suggest that.

Until peace is restored to Nigeria and looters of economy brought to book, no debate, even with who? Umari Dikko, a Fulani man from the same area was to be brought back for questioning at all cost by Buhari a realist, nationalist and detribalised leader. Oduah scandal, Petroleum industry scandal all other scandals are swept under carpet because the suspect are from two particular regions. No wonder, anybody traveling from the two regions to Lagos will observe that good road stop at Ore. Under Obj, those SW people penalized for corruption are tried. I remembered how Prof grange was humiliated because of 20M granted to National Assembly committee on health under Yaradua. The money was later returned.

Until there is a proof that GEJ can manage economy under falling oil prices and peace returned to North. Otherwise all those mirage statement - till 2019, till infinity is wishful thinking. Forget about Buhari sitting for debate with anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike / Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.