Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

The 54th Induction Ceremony Of ICAN Has Come And Gone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 54th Induction Ceremony Of ICAN Has Come And Gone (1504 Views)

Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. / Why N80,000 For ICAN Induction Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 54th Induction Ceremony Of ICAN Has Come And Gone by Nwogeh: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Today, 4th November, 2014, I stand to add ACA as a title to my name after the handsome golden jubilee president, Mr Chidi Ajaegbu confered on me and other 598 newly chartered Accountants such title. This came after years of profuse reading, undented determination and ever green patience. Congratulations to my fellow professional collegues. It was not easy but today i can rightly say that it is worth it. Get 30th October 2014 Punch newspaper for the details of all the inductees and I still remain the number 339th person on the list. Honestly passing the final level at a sitting, the first level at 2sittings, with HND background and without attending any tutoria while staying in a remote Ebonyi State(out side Lagos).... was by God's grace, my people, if I Can, you too Can. Longlive Nairaland because the information and encouragement I got from here were highly helpful, Longlive the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.....Longlive my professional collegues.....bump champaign and don't forget Accuracy and Integrity.
Re: The 54th Induction Ceremony Of ICAN Has Come And Gone by Nwogeh: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Congrats
Re: The 54th Induction Ceremony Of ICAN Has Come And Gone by opeyemmmy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Congrats Sir. We too shall get there. undecided
Re: The 54th Induction Ceremony Of ICAN Has Come And Gone by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
opeyemmmy:
Congrats Sir. We too shall get there. undecided
amen... grin

(1) (Reply)

International Certification Training In Warri / Thread For Job Opening In Dubai,uae For Nigeria Health Professionals / Scaffolding Training In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.