Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right (3704 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! / Striktlymi, Davidylan: You Are Right, Am Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Because they were breastfed? Do continue, lol. Were the girls not? Furthermore, what role does that play in your opinion that men shan't acknowledge their mistakes?
Far from that. Every matured (yet a glorified/Exalted baby, but matured in mind not age) man knows when he is wrong, he accepts his misdeeds and does apologise as at when necessary. How about the "matured Kid men"? Here is where the box stuck...coz they say "There is no husband" or "husband is scarce" most ladies had willingly sign themselves into misery unlimited. They have chosen to leave their lives in perpetual agony and torture in the name of marriage and my heart goes out to such women.
Am sure you see a lot of them around you, being battered almost at any slightest mistake. What best advice will you give such a woman?.
The path of Peace am sure.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2015
urheme:

Liar!!!!!

It is the women that actually suffers most. Abeg. Op you are on a contradictory lane.
If you think its very expensive to read between the lines and get the proper understanding of what this post is all about (that its not always women alone that suffers in marriage as most people claim here, but in most cases men do too) then go ahead in spreading IGNORANCE. That may be cheaper for you.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Kay17: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2015
buchibrand:

And that's what they actually are. That's one of the reasons they don't stop "SUCKING"... Have you considered the mystery behind mothers still having control over their son even after they are married and have kids?

And God in his infinite wisdom decided to place this "sucking child" over the full woman. I can only guess the results.

3 Likes

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 05, 2015
buchibrand:

Far from that. Every matured (yet a glorified/Exalted baby, but matured in mind not age) man knows when he is wrong, he accepts his misdeeds and does apologise as at when necessary. How about the "matured Kid men"? Here is where the box stuck...coz they say "There is no husband" or "husband is scarce" most ladies had willingly sign themselves into misery unlimited. They have chosen to leave their lives in perpetual agony and torture in the name of marriage and my heart goes out to such women.
Am sure you see a lot of them around you, being battered almost at any slightest mistake. What best advice will you give such a woman?.
The path of Peace am sure.

Then surely you understand how/why the last thing "matured kid men" need is someone taking their falls for them, most especially of the variety you described in your above post! In fact, treading your so-called "path of peace" is last thing I would advise. Honestly, I wonder why you pretended to care, and blathered about how your "heart goes out to them" with your 'advise' being what it is?

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by urheme: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kay17:

And God in his infinite wisdom decided to place this "sucking child" over the full woman. I can only guess the results.

Nightmare!!!!
Do we still call it marriage,

Kay17, i trust you will give us a good definition of marriage as it stand in this thread. grin
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Then surely you understand how/why the last thing "matured kid men" need is someone taking their falls for them, most especially of the variety you described in your above post! In fact, treading your so-called "path of peace" is last thing I would advise. Honestly, I wonder why you pretended to care, and blathered about how your "heart goes out to them" with your 'advise' being what it is?
Don't think am happy with such slavery marriage but if you fail to heed the fore warning http://www.successbookz.biz/2014/12/10-early-symptoms-of-will-fail-marriage.html ....you too must accept responsibility for ur wrong choices and leave with it Till Death Part the way...Peace! Only way Out.

Marriage is a sacred institution and I will not lend my voice to the ones crying for it's desecration(divorce). If you blindly Sign a contract I expect you to also blindly see it off.
Beware!
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Kay17: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2015
buchibrand:

Don't think am happy with such slavery marriage but if you fail to heed the fore warning http://www.successbookz.biz/2014/12/10-early-symptoms-of-will-fail-marriage.html ....you too must accept responsibility for ur wrong choices and leave with it Till Death Part the way...Peace! Only way Out.

Marriage is a sacred institution and I will not lend my voice to the ones crying for it's desecration(divorce). If you blindly Sign a contract I expect you to also blindly see it off.
Beware!

A marriage comprises of at least two people, why place the responsibility on one person?!
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by anukulapo: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
buchibrand:
APOLOGY IS KEY IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP.

To apologize is to say "Am Sorry", it also means, "I respect You", I still "love You", I value this
Relationship and i want it also to continue

If you love and cherish your relationship, you must
do all it takes to protect it. One of the things you must
do at any time the situation calls for it is, APOLOGY.

You must learn to say "Am Sorry" to your partner or
spouse each time you err.

Saying "am sorry" when you are wrong is compusory and must be adhered
to, if love and peace must thrive.(but this is not the
best, because it has no extra-ordinary effect)

SAYING "AM SORRY" WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT: here is where the key lays.
Ladies, this is the sacrifice you have to make for your relationship to succeed.
"Am Sorry", say it to him when he erred and refuse
to say sorry to you.
When he is arrogant and so
proud, despite the fact that he remains the offender. go ahead, say it to him and keep your marriage forever. Men are naturally Egoistic, you can't take that away
from them and at the same time , you can not contest
it with them. Yet you can ride on a man beautifully,
just by making his ego of no effect, How?

At that point when he is waiting for you to detonate
the already made dynamites (he erred, refuse to say
sorry but waiting for you to say a word that will set
the relationship on the fire of destruction). If you can,
go to him, bow down and say "babe"(or what ever
way you wish to sing hs praises, tell him you are sincerely sorry. Just do all you can at that poit in time
to get him off that arrogant mood and before you
knew it, he's in your arms again. Men are exalted babies.

Source: www.successbookz.biz/2014/10/apology-key-to-relationship-success.html
OP,you are wrong. I see people have been trying to make that clear to you but you would rather argue as you've been doing.
You are contradicting your post.
Take my advice and say "sorry" to everyone that have clicked and opened this your thread to read.

It's "I'm sorry" by the way not "am sorry". You should say sorry about that too. Lolz
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by anukulapo: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
buchibrand:

If you think its very expensive to read between the lines and get the proper understanding of what this post is all about (that its not always women alone that suffers in marriage as most people claim here, but in most cases men do too) then go ahead in spreading IGNORANCE. That may be cheaper for you.
"Am sorry" OP,I posted a message to you earlier by mistake that's why I modified my post.
"Am sorry" I value our relationship.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by anukulapo: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Kay17:

That line of thought will be too complicated to navigate. Please,leave the OP alone let him live in a world that he can survive in.
RATHER I'll say: And God in his infinite wisdom decided to place this "sucking child" over the full woman. How grown up would this woman be then?
Well,I suppose more grown up than someone on this thread (I no point finger sha)
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by urheme: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
This thread is thought provoking, i get really mad each time i c it, wish the moderator can delete it.

Insult and injuries, what a waste of space embarassed
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist / The Big Lie Of Contemporary Christianity / Why Should I Praise God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.