Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! (4372 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by farous(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!!,Pls i need everybodys advice.Is it advisable to allow your fellow male friend to come and live with you in the same single room with your wife,may be after sometime he can find his own accomodation.I am considering whether to allow him stay with me and my wife in a single room or not.Please advise!!
Thanks
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2008
farous:

Hello Nairalanders!!,please i need everybodys advice.Is it advisable to allow your fellow male friend to come and live with you in the same single room with your wife,may be after sometime he can find his own accomodation.I am considering whether to allow him stay with me and my wife in a single room or not.Please advise!!
Thanks

Are you stupid?
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by stalker(f): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2008
michelin89:

Are you stupid?

Good question
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by smooooooth: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2008
nothing wrong with that. if u trust your wife and friend.

but why u self go marry with just one single room.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by MissyB1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2008
smooooooth:

Re you married?
Know what the word 'Privacy' means?
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by smooooooth: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2008
Missy B:

Re you married?
Know what the word 'Privacy' means?

no i am not married

but there is no help rendered

without inconveniences. but the guy shldnt have married

when he got just a room apart,unless he knocked the girl up

because he is still caught in the rat race.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Ben13: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2008
@poster

Try the experiment for 2weeks and see the outcome cool
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by tytylayor: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
@poster

don't ever giv it a try
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by albridge(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2008
bad idea my friend,bad idea.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by chimex4u(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
Are u inviting this friend of Yours for a party? If not hell no and its not even like its in a house wit 2 or more rooms were u could have other relation watchin wen u r not around its in d same room!!. Ask your wife if she says yes which i don't think she will, then there could be something fishy going on between them. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2008
Answer

If you are a christian, Your answer is in the bible

Matt 4:7

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
KJV

If you are an atheist like myself, the answer is

You smoke crase?? angry
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by sistawoman: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
dont do it.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by kokorunna(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2008
No way in this world, you must be an idiot to do that.

One day temptation will come and the rest will be history wink
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by finguy(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2008
una no hear the guy, its one room so they will all be sleeping there 2gether

so there's no way hid friend will be doing his wife without his knowledge

unless the guy dey sleep like dead man, the person will shld pity instead is the friend

who will be hearing all the moans and groans in the dark room

and getting hard on all night, and no go fit cool the thing down.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by kokorunna(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2008
And when the husband is not at home, anything can happen.

He should just tell his friend to find somewhere else to live. grin
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by neowelsh(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2008
nothing might happen. but its a very bad idea there will be no respect because from time to time he will be seeing the colour of bra she is wearing.
kokorunna:

And when the husband is not at home, anything can happen.

He should just tell his friend to find somewhere else to live. grin

so many things are wrong its better you raise money for you friend to rent an apartment.
smooooooth:

but why u self go marry with just one single room.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by sexyLeamon(f): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2008
Ben20001:

@poster

Try the experiment for 2weeks and see the outcome cool
that's it. do that and see what happen grin
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by MrCrackles(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2008
I suggest you should let him sleep on the same bed with you and your wife, let him take the middle position

Or you can kick your wife to the cold floor and sleep with you mate on the bed!!

U foolish cow!
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
Not a good idea, bro. undecided
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by origina9ja(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
MrCrackles:

I suggest you should let him sleep on the same bed with you and your wife, let him take the middle position

Or you can kick your wife to the cold floor and sleep with you mate on the bed!!

U foolish cow!

haaha
i was gona say dat cheesy cheesy
mugu
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Moyola(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
In one room!!

dont o! lipsrsealed
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by jgirl3: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2008
Imagine!
Yes o! Please allow him to come and stay in your room with you and your wife as long as you're ready for the following:

1. Nothing for you at night till he moves out

2. Always prepare yourself for the possibility that your wife might be on top of him when you walk into the room (not because she's not trustworthy but it's because you are putting temptation in front of her)

3. You might meet him on your matrimonial bed shagging another woman.

4. Your wife might possibly hate you for doing that to her (how does your wife feel about it first? - Typical naija man, he didn't even tell us if he considered his wife's opinion)

5. You might be divorced because I don't know what woman will choose to stay in a room with her hubby and his friend and be totally fine with it.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by HRhotness(f): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2008
farous:

Hello Nairalanders!!,please i need everybodys advice.Is it advisable to allow your fellow male friend to come and live with you in the same single room with your wife,may be after sometime he can find his own accomodation.I am considering whether to allow him stay with me and my wife in a single room or not.Please advise!!
Thanks

U shdnt be askin us. . . ask ur wife! angry
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by izeek(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2008
well its easy to accomodate but diff to eject.
think about that.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Cipriani(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2008
@poster

I am deeply sorry for you cos I think you are not a rational human being at all.

Ask yourself, when my wife wants to dress up, where should my friend be, in or out of the room?

If I want to f*ck my wife, where should my friend be?

Can I f*ck my wife in my friend's presence?

Am I Okay at all if I can't find good and reasonable answers to this questions.  cool cool cool cool
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by krazynaija(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
party ! party ! party ! grin
INVITE me na !
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by osisi6(f): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2008
I wonder what the wife thinks
or her opinion doesn't matter in this stupid idea?
how can a married man even think of this sort of thing?
This is the kind loser a couple in Nigeria gave away their  precious daughter to, in holy matrimony
I weep on their behalf cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by KarmaMod(f): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2008
Lmao osisi

my question is how was he able to pay bride price abi na church/village donation?
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by chika98: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
Lol. Nothing dudes wont come up with. That's how someone once told me that he doesn't see anything wrong with the mother sleeping on the husband and wife's bed. They can sleep on the floor.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2008
farous:

Thanks

There's nuthing wrong with some ménage à trois!!!!
Just make sure the condoms are enough to go round when the schitzo starts. grin
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Cipriani(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2008
@poster

You see yourself, Nairalanders making jest of you and your thread. Find where your common sense is located right now angry angry angry angry
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by dbaptist1(m): 1:09am On Nov 22, 2008
guy wat if d dude come dey bone ur wife for ur absence nko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife / Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. / I Love This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.