Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? (1343 Views)

Poem(jonathan Is The Only One That Can Do It)- By TAN / Where Are The Airports Bandied Around By TAN Ambassadors? / Deceptions, Deceits, Lies Upon Lies & The Campaign Of Calumny By TAN Thieves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
We just turned the television on now and it greeted us with a song by a group called the TAN musical group. I can't understand the wisdom behind this. The song was in hausa. The TAN administration has ran out of campgain ideas. Now,they have stooped so low to sing on the television to call attention to the Jonathan who has so much failed us.
I hope Jonathan now knows the song off-head,so he can sing it on his campaigns.
Ayamlaykorn
Tags: barcanista,TundeAjani
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Tundeajani(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:
We just turned the television now and it greeted us with a song by a group called the TAN musical group. I can't understand the wisdom behind this. The song was in hausa. The TAN administration has ran out of campgain ideas. Now,they have stooped so low to sing on the television to call attention to the Jonathan who has so much failed us.
I hope Jonathan now knows the song off-head,so he can sing it on his campaigns.
Ayamlaykorn
Tags: barcanista,TundeAjani
that is why apc gats to wake up and start using tv continental as their campaign platform..na fire gor fire..this atn guys are really desperate.
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
I think our TANoids here on NL should try to learn the song too. Lol. So they can sing it along with Jonathan whenever he goes shoeless to their area to campgain.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jonathan brought Facebook to Nigeria
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
You need to see how I change the channel whenever AIT and STV play the useless song. The song is absolutely senseless and lacks any informative ideas.
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tundeajani:
that is why apc gats to wake up and start using tv continental as their campaign platform..na fire gor fire..this atn guys are really desperate.
PM me all progressives. We need to talk
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
You need to see how I change the channel whenever AIT and STV play the useless song. The song is absolutely senseless and lacks any informative ideas.
You understand hausa right?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
PM me all progressives. We need to talk
This thing says I sent too many anonymous mails.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
Unfortunately, they are being strategic in reaching out to the "illiterates" that makes a whopping majority of voting population
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

This thing says I sent too many anonymous mails.
Ayamlaykorn
I have responded to you. Reply
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
Unfortunately, they are being strategic in reaching out to the "illiterates" that makes a whopping majority of voting population
well na true sha.
Still waiting for the call
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
well na true sha.
Still waiting for the call
I will do that shortly
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Zuria(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
I hate political campaign-songs that I sometimes feel like smashing whatever is emitting/transmitting those songs.

grin grin grin funnily, I found myself singing "Goodluck Nigeria" at my present location...guess I'm just missing home and it would be so hard to get the music out of my head for the next 10days of my stay grin grin grin
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
I have responded to you. Reply
Replied.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

Replied.
Ayamlaykorn
replied @pendy79 replied
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
replied @pendy79 replied
Replied
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecided
[size=48]WACK[/size]
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by thebloodykiller: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
that's your business
Re: Have You Heard That Song By TAN Musical Group? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
studio14:
Jonathan brought Facebook to Nigeria
When was that? 1844?
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (Reply)

WHO IS NEXT?: Its Paul Biya / Nigeria, Ebola And The Myth Of White Saviours By Aljazeera / Don’t Vote Based On Religion – Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.