Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Since The End Of ASUU Strike Have U Felt Any Impact In Your School? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since The End Of ASUU Strike Have U Felt Any Impact In Your School? (508 Views)

BREAKING : Adekunle Ajasin Uni Pull Out Of ASUU Strike,students Resume On Monday / A Copy of ASUU-federal Government 2009 Agreement / Who Cares Of ASUU When PDP Is On Fire Says PRESIDENCY!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since The End Of ASUU Strike Have U Felt Any Impact In Your School? by kasiem(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'm aware that the federal govt gave our lecturers something to end the ASUU strike but I'm yet to feel the impact of the alleged struggle which our lecturers embarked upon last year. They've not improved in their lectures and no new improvement has been shown as a gain of the strike
Re: Since The End Of ASUU Strike Have U Felt Any Impact In Your School? by sseunth(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
yea...my vc bought 2013 camry
Re: Since The End Of ASUU Strike Have U Felt Any Impact In Your School? by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yes ooo... UNN is really improving... Thanks to Jonathan Government and ASUU

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Since The End Of ASUU Strike Have U Felt Any Impact In Your School? by kasiem(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
sseunth:
yea...my vc bought 2013 camry
my bad spoken lecturer has not changed and the lecture notes have not changed. ThankGod for my faculty sha

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigeria My Country / Village Bully Sent To Coma With Made In Nigeria Product / Breaking: Inspector General Of Police Orders Arrest Of Speaker Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.