Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. (717 Views)

The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? / The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, everyone can tell that there were good days back in secondary school and bad days as well. What do you consider the worst punishment you received in sec. Sch? As for me,my worst was the seven lashes i got on my buttocks for not keeping coconut for my senior room mate. Share your experiences everyone. Lets go!
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by teemanbastos(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
swelling up garri afta dm dun steal all stealables
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Yustash001(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2014
The day i received ten strokes of cane from the school's marshal...for misplacing the school textbook...
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by jejemanito: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Sitting on the air grin aswear I saw visions while observing it cheesy

Doing 2 by 2 (boarders will understand this) grin

Some teachers eh! Smh
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Elparaiso(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Twelve strokes for telling a girl... 'That was stupid of you' ... They gast carry me for air flog
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Muyogoa: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2014
PrettyClare7:
Dear Nairalanders, everyone can tell that there were good days back in secondary school and bad days as well. What do you consider the worst punishment you received in sec. Sch? As for me,my worst was the seven lashes i got on my buttocks for not keeping coconut for my senior room mate. Share your experiences everyone. Lets go!
yours was sexy,mine wasn't. Mine was when all we prefects then was brought out and all spanked. Come see d way the juniors dey look us from class.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by donifez(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2014
PrettyClare7:

yours is better...i have so many but the one thats still fresh in mind was when i was flogged 35 by a smiling soldier have never met before because i passed my reciept to my friend,Note:- it was during waec exam(physics)..i literally forgot all i read.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
donifez:

yours is better...i have so many but the one thats still fresh in mind was when i was flogged 35 by a smiling soldier have never met before because i passed my reciept to my friend,Note:- it was during waec exam(physics)..i literally forgot all i read.
lwkmd! That was extreme
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by PrettyClare7(f): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Muyogoa:
yours was sexy,mine wasn't. Mine was when all we prefects then was brought out and all spanked. Come see d way the juniors dey look us from class.
lol..i can imagine the jnr ones laughing @ the almighty seniors.
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Recieved In Sec. Sch. by Adesam09(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
I.

(1) (Reply)

Killings In RSUST / Emile Boutmy Scholarships In France For Students From Developing Countries / Esut Business School Admission Form 2015/2016 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.