Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,756 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Has Anyone Travelled To Aba? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Travelled To Aba? (580 Views)

My Trip To Aba / His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja / Welcome To Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Travelled To Aba? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol evrytym i see topics like how to travel to u.k germany, visa application, bla bla bla.... These topics r created by ppo who havnt evn crossed dr state borders sef...... So i decided to create a topic to support LOCAL CONTENT.... Isnt that wat we nigerians want? Aba is a very "clean" city and its infact the cleanest city in the whole of nigeria.... Its a place where the most famous market in africa is located in which is the infamous Ariaria market, in this market, you can find almost anything ur lookin for in this life...even human parts!!! Lol i am not a human parts dealer ooooooo.... Hmmm...biko.. So as i was sayn, befor some ppo interupted me lol... Infact, visit the City of Aba today nd ur life will neva remain the same again.... RSVP
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Aba? by Zakkyoz: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2014
no. i have not.
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Aba? by Ademat7(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2014
I wish to travel to Aba

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Turkey / Ndlea Clearance / Jovago.com Wins BOICT Best Hotel Booking Portal Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.