Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Welcome To Aba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Aba (38479 Views)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / My Trip To Aba / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Aba by nwaaba09: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
Aba is nothing like Lagos, warri or Abuja. We have a system that has served us for a while and I think it is KILLING us NOW. Check out the pics

Re: Welcome To Aba by nwaaba09: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
The truth of the matter is that u can nearly walk 10seconds in Aba without see a VERY bad and over flooded road. The only good street is Ekenna and the sports club evirons. Please, anybody with counter-opinion present it now.

Re: Welcome To Aba by odereghi(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
it is quite unfortunate that ABA is as bad as bad itself

Re: Welcome To Aba by ikeyman00(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
@@@@@

yes biafara abi

lets start with the governor

ezeagu; lets some people grow up

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Welcome To Aba by ikeyman00(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
and this is the place my pal want me to vist

kia hahhaaaaaaaaa

my honda abi or flyin boat

haaaaaaaaaaa

god

these state governors monkeys
Re: Welcome To Aba by ezeagu(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@@

yes biafara abi

lets start with the governor

ezeagu; lets some people grow up

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can see that I have hurt your feelings.
Re: Welcome To Aba by Eagle1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
@poster

Are u saying things are bad b/c of a few bad patches show us more pix pls. And what is this system that is killing you now?
Re: Welcome To Aba by nwaaba09: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
Eagle1:

@poster

Are u saying things are bad b/c of a few bad patches show us more pix pls. And what is this system that is killing you now?

They are far from few patches. Its actually worst than I present it, if u can call anybody currently in Aba and get the full version of my story.

I dare anybody to share a pic of a good road in Aba aside the aforementioned roads
Re: Welcome To Aba by Abagworo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
i actually was in aba a few months ago and took some pix of the town.peautiful
Re: Welcome To Aba by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
terrible

can someone please post a picture of the road leading to Govt House Aba lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To Aba by Abagworo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
pixpix

Re: Welcome To Aba by agor1974: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
pls brothers and sisters whats wrong with the minds of every black person in these world.cant we just do things right for once.look how we live life,why cant other race laugh at us.when we cant take care of anything God gave us.shame to black race,the same story everywhere,check out black life everywhere they are,america,uk,germany,nigeria,south africa,they love to live where other race have made beautiful and nice,check out the dog of a rich white folks and check out the dog of a rich black folks u will realize the difference in mentality.
Re: Welcome To Aba by KnowAll(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
Aba is a commercial City, even if the State Government is found wanting in its duty of care to her citizens, what is the LG doing about it, this LG should be one of the richest in the country considering its nature as a commercial Mecca just like Onitsha, Warri, and Lagos Island LG. Or are people just making money buying and selling without paying taxes.  
Re: Welcome To Aba by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
That Picture of Aba is Beautiful?? Lol
Re: Welcome To Aba by proudly9ja(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
And a man that ruled the state for 8 years is runing his mouth on SUN newspaper. He even writes a 'Leadership Forum' on the same newspaper. Someone tell me what he wants to teach us on leadership if he could not construct and maintain common roads in his hometown. I even hear he wants to run for President!

I don't blame him though. As always, I blame Nigerians (myself inclusive) who glorify these thieves and turn them to demi gods. All the problems that affect us in Nigeria today still remain because we the people have turned to bloggers and all we can do is insult ourselves on blogs and blaming our woes on one tribe or the other.

When we are ready to move Nigeria forward, we will do it. But for now, the Kalus, the Iboris, the Tinubus will continue to suck us dry!
Re: Welcome To Aba by Abagworo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

That Picture of Aba is Beautiful?? Lol

not beautiful but peautiful or pitiful.
Re: Welcome To Aba by jona2: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
hummmmmmmmm.lol
Re: Welcome To Aba by mustafar1: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
someone would soon come and ask all of you how many roads you have built to help better commute in ABA, and if you have not built any, u do not have the right to comment on bad roads in ABA. hehehehe.
Re: Welcome To Aba by bawomolo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
Abagworo:

not beautiful but peautiful or pitiful.

lwkmd
Re: Welcome To Aba by mekuslogan: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
Are those roads federal or state roads? Please try and distinguish betwwen those because I do not expect the gov to be building/repairing federal roads with state funds. I fully understand what he has to do for state roads. I know that, for e.g., Aba-Owerri road (Umungasi) is fed road.
Re: Welcome To Aba by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
Oh please @Mekuslogan.

Are you going to tell us next that faulks road and other market roads are federal roads?? JEEEZZZZ.
Re: Welcome To Aba by redsun(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
This a country that wants to delve into space race not understanding the mechanisms of ordinary bicycle.Bicycle are main to run on smooth roads or paths,with the exception of mountain bikes that can use for rough terrains
Re: Welcome To Aba by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
more pix

Re: Welcome To Aba by mekuslogan: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
Kobo,

I think Faulks road, just like Aba-PH road (not the Enugu-Aba-PH express road oh!) is a fed road. This is not to mean that the gov should not work on clearly state roads. Those Aba rich merchants should be taxed to pay for services
Re: Welcome To Aba by Abagworo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
pix

Re: Welcome To Aba by udezue(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
chaiiii
Re: Welcome To Aba by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
Faulks road is Federal road?? shocked shocked Kai!!!!

What else?? All roads the State and local government does not fix should be labelled FEDERAL ROAD?? lol
Re: Welcome To Aba by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: Welcome To Aba by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: Welcome To Aba by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: Welcome To Aba by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: Welcome To Aba by asha80(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Mehn aba is something else!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano / Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos / Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.