Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala (30303 Views)

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani / Economic Blueprint: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Are Insincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Tolexander: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
manutdadex:
she is rite..we av ova 150 million people...and i beliv u re part of d 100 mill wey neva get car, so no rush..ur turn dey come
thank God you know i gat hope having a car!

When will your hope be restored, or are you going to stay as an hopeless being till eternity?
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by NobleG1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
GOD please give me the WISDOM to vote for the smartest economic team in Nigeria....TEAM GEJ

Smartest economic team? Majority of nigerians are clinically-dumb.

4 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by superstar3: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
that PICS was taken in IMO STATE ur APC STATE but below is what we are talking about

Are APC govern state/imo state not part of the country where Gej is serving as president?

5 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by manutdadex(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
if Nairalanders cant understnd wat she is saying, den i think they need stomach infrastructure because na d only tin wey dem understnd b dat!

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dguyindcorner(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
all this people wey go scool during BUHARI tenure..abeg you no REGISTER ur 'CAR' when you buy am??!!! GEJ don dislocate the school system now abeg go enroll..seriously e go help you
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dallyemmy: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
ujoinme:
Smooth roads in Akwa Ibom where some of the 40million cars will be driven
Are the vehicles in that pictures up to 40?

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by bitterpenis(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
singing.."forward ever backward never, Nigeriaaaaaaa most go oooooh" while i'm waiting to vote for TEAM GEJ
Lol just mention how much TAN pay you for these lies, well....na only gullible Nigerians wey no know wetin dey, the ones who have allowed religion and ethnicity take the better of their reasoning go fall for all these rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dguyindcorner(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
all this people wey go scool during BUHARI tenure..abeg you no REGISTER ur 'CAR' when you buy am??!!! GEJ don improve the school system now abeg go enroll..seriously e go help you

A fool calling someone fool!
pls tell us how GEJ has improved the school system. Is it by strike today strike tomorrow? Or by dramatic hypes in school fees that we no longer know the difference between federal schools and private ones?
What innovations has he brought to the school system? Stop deceiving Nigerians!!!

5 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by phorget(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
its not your fault that you cannot comprehend the content of this article, you went to school when BUHARI was the president of naija..but not to worry you can attend one of the Adult institutions available now..
. The basic human needs include food,cloth and shelther. I cant stop wondering why this ppl will always quick in pointin out how much our economy has grown and yet they fail to see the poverty level of the poor citizens. If truely they are so Sure of the good life in Nigeria den i think it'll make sense if only they can trade places with the ppl in places in Igangan,Ife-wara,aponmu,sekona etc and let us see how long they'll survive. Let the truth be told,NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING!!! There are some basic things dat need to be addressed and until those things are be done den i fink we should stop all this propagander of a growth in a very sick and backword economy.

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dlox147(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
micolaj:
who is this?
one of the 40million Nigerains working hard and getting paid courtesy of good Governance and friendly economic policies..satisfied?
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by GMD09(f): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
How did they come about the figure, is it by counting the number of cars or the number of people that have acquired a car within the period? cos some politifcians have acquired more that 10 cars within the period.

Anyway na better lie shaa, better than Boko tinz.

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by manutdadex(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tolexander:
thank God you know i gat hope having a car!

When will your hope be restored, or are still part of the hopeless being?
sorry dude i av one already...my dad gave it to me sa...he has 3 minus d one he gave me! And i hope to get mine soon...so oga work harder...

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dlox147(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
dguyindcorner:

A fool calling someone fool!
pls tell us how GEJ has improved the school system. Is it by strike today strike tomorrow? Or by dramatic hypes in school fees that will no longer no the difference between federal schools and private ones?
What innovations has he brought to the school system? Stop deceiving Nigerians!!!
you did GST in school right?? then come on boy go do your research!!
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by skyface00(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lolz give us food b4 talking of carz, in a nation where ppl go 2 bed without food, dis woman need to travel round d nigeria not by flying but road maybe she might have change of heart.. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by holatin(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
so u gonna judge the country because 40 million gat a car.
where u. get ya fact self.
totally disappointed in you.

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by micolaj: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
one of the 40million Nigerain NIGERIANS working hard and getting paid courtesy of good Governance and friendly economic policies..satisfied?
See what Jonathan has done to your LIFE.You substituted NIGERIANS for NIGERAIN. You need to go back to SCHOOL and not BEREM. Your ignorance is unwrapped and lucid.

5 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by seraphicesty: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
fiverrwin:
Why is Ngozi fooling herself? Can there be financial development without corresponding impact on the citizens? Find out the lie this woman with no heart is paid to promote. Even her family know her.

I pity all of una until una die u can't be like her. Try and make ur see happy n stop criticising.
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dguyindcorner(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
manutdadex:
if Nairalanders cant understnd wat she is saying, den i think they need stomach infrastructure because na d only tin wey dem understnd b dat!

then give them because na your initiative
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dlox147(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
phorget:
. The basic human needs include food,cloth and shelther. I cant stop wondering why this ppl will always quick in pointin out how much our economy has grown and yet they fail to see the poverty level of the poor citizens. If truely they are so Sure of the good life in Nigeria den i think it'll make sense if only they can trade places with the ppl in places in Igangan,Ife-wara,aponmu,sekona etc and let us see how long they'll survive. Let the truth be told,NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING!!! There are some basic things dat need to be addressed and until those things are be done den i fink we should stop all this propagander of a growth in a very sick and backword economy.
Did you bother with the context in which the statement was made. Knowing the amount of Luxury goods sold and bought in a country are some of the indices used to check the PPP of a country, get it? she is trying to point out the fact that the poverty level in Nigeria is reducing and i guess you not happy about it!..so what do you want to hear?? that all Nigerians are POOR?? if that's your believe then i'm sorry to disappoint you, WE ARE NOT AS POOR AS YOU WANT TO THINK!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by DaBullIT(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tear nylon cars or tokumbo ?

If its tear nylon it's a big lie. If its tokunbo its a fat lie. Stupid customs impound every available tokunbo bought with loans and cooperative donations.

Nigerians are yet to be able to afford tear nylon cars. So those stats are FFAAKKeEE

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dguyindcorner(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
seraphicesty:

I pity all of una until una die u can't be like her. Try and make ur see happy n stop criticising.

yes they can't be like her but a better her they can be!

BTW, who's striving to be like her? No be person be Elizabeth, Mitchelle, Dora...?

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dlox147(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
micolaj:
See what Jonathan has done to your LIFE.You substituted NIGERIANS for NIGERAIN. You need to go back to SCHOOL and not BEREM. Your ignorance is unwrapped and lucid.
i will do my best to go back, but please advice berem to join me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Tolexander: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
manutdadex:
sorry dude i av one already...my dad gave it to me sa...he has 3 minus d one he gave me! And i hope to get mine soon...so oga work harder...
it saddens you've also decided walking on that genetic footpath, banking on paternal inheritance to own a property like your paternal entities.

Make sure you use the inherited car responsibly for you to have something to pass to your progeny to maintain the genetic default.

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dguyindcorner(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
Did you bother with the context in which the statement was made. Knowing the amount of Luxury goods sold and bought in a country are some of the indices used to check the PPP of a country, get it? she is trying to point out the fact that the poverty level in Nigeria is reducing and i guess you not happy about it!..so what do you want to hear?? that all Nigerians are POOR?? if that's your believe then i'm sorry to disappoint you, WE ARE NOT AS POOR AS YOU WANT TO THINK!!!!!

Real national income of Nigeria suggests otherwise

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Tex42(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
APC PPLE SHA, LOL! THE THING WEY DEY PAIN UNA BE SAY UNA KNOW SAY GEJ GO STAY FOR ASO VILLA TILL 2019. THE MAN NO PERFECT BUT HIM BETTER PASS ANY APC LOSER,CRY BABY,OND HOLDER WEY UNA WAN GIVE US AS PLAGUE.

IF I BE UNA (APC) I GO START NOW DEY SAVE STRENGHT FOR JONA SECOND TENURE COS THIS UNA SUFFER HEAD GO REACH 2019, DOLÈ!!!.

SAI JONA ZUWA 2015

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by PassingShot(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
trying so hard to sound intelligent.ok i'm impressed , but was the above your initial question?

going by your analogy if you have over 40 million names registered in the car licensing data base will that corroborate her stats or not?

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by manutdadex(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tolexander:
sad you've also decided trailing that genetic footstep, banking on paternal inheritance to own a property like your paternal entities.

Make sure you use the inherited car responsibly for you to have something to pass to your progeny to maintain the genetic default.
stop beefing son..am gettin mine soon, son if ur parents cant afford to get one for u, boss dont hate its normal..d world is neva fair! Pelle

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by ihesiuloa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
The 40 million people should include the President his vice senators, members of house of representative,ministers,and there family members and cronies, there cooks house boys/maid and all connected to them..

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
madam NOI, are sure u 've not started getting retarded cos time is against u.....pack ur load and leave aso rock now.,.... cos,,,,,,

buahri is comingggggrin

#if u gbadun my yan.....plsss click somfingringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by ameheo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
people just the carry politics for head as if na gala. even though Na gala u will still end up having little change in your pocket at the end of the day. one thing people fail to understand is that politics is not just all about the change (money) you make, but the change(positive turn around) you make. it gives me great pain seeing the youth of this country striving to castigate one political party other simply because of the huge sum or position u are being promised. why won't the youth also inspire and fight for a chance at list in the government houses we have around the state. is it a crime to have a president who is in the age bracket of 30-40? I think is time we all start striving for the progress of the country at large and not for our own individual selfish ambition. #am looking forward to a day where the fate of this country will no longer rest on the hands of the grand pa's in office but on the hands of the young and vibrant youths of this country. #PEA©E

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by micolaj: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
Did you bother with the context in which the statement was made. Knowing the amount of Luxury goods sold and bought in a country are some of the indices used to check the PPP of a country, get it? she is trying to point out the fact that the poverty level in Nigeria is reducing and i guess you not happy about it!..so what do you want to hear?? that all Nigerians are POOR?? if that's your believe BELIEF then i'm sorry to disappoint you, WE ARE NOT AS POOR AS YOU WANT TO THINK!!!!!
Replace BELIEVE with BELIEF. Berem and I can't join you in that kind of school-MAMA PATIENCE International School.

3 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Okpuzu01(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
I want to understand one thing, is she trying to say that govt gave out car loans to 40 million Nigerians to own a car and pay back with interest? If I happen to be self employed and hustling to make ends meet, so if I buy a car, Jonathan administration will take the glory for making me afford a car? What about thousands of pensioners dying daily and this woman has remained deaf to their plights. As I am tying this now, military pensioners are occupying her ministry over 4yrs unpaid pension arrears. Their civilian counterparts protested too last month on same issue. Madam settle our old popsies n mumsies before they all kick the bucket. If it were not their sacrifices to this country, u wuld not have be on that exalted seat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB / APC Governorship Primary May Get Raw After Ambode’s Secret N5.5bn Disbursement / After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.