Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink (1959 Views)

Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me / Different Type Of Malt In Nigeria / Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by aboyaji(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2014
i have seen a number of ladies who despise malt drinks especially when they are being taken out on a date.
This is as a result of my experience with them.
I have taken a number of ladies out, maybe, on dates, social events, etc where they are been offered Malt drink and they prefer either sprite, fanta or the likes.

So, ladies, let us know your reasons

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by ghost1718(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2014
guy the babes ur taking out are cheap cheap ones, mine will demand for the best wine in that place and u never meet girl with fresh milky place when u meet them u GO no

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by aboyaji(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2014
ghost1718:
guy the babes ur taking out are cheap cheap ones, mine will demand for the best wine in that place and u never meet girl with flesh milky place when u meet them u GO no
so, demanding for expensive drinks now shows how expensive one is ..... Smh......... Moreover, i am a cool guy and probably, i take my time accessing a girl before taking her out

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by cutieberie1(f): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2014
evry1 has their choice and taste
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2014
Please vote for me. Vote Jennimma for Miss NL. Here is the link www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Thank u
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by aboyaji(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2014
cutieberie1:
evry1 has their choice and taste
even my own sister , my aunt too.... In fact, i have never seen a lady who takes that drink as her favourite drink. .... Unless its shared in a ceremony, then, i see them taking it home
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by tosyne2much(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2014
OP, I must say it is a matter of choice, I have bin noticing it tho

ghost1718=» mind you, it's not a must you prove to us how expensive you are, we are only talking about soft drink here and not to brag with the weight of our pocket
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by ghost1718(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, I must say it is a matter of choice, I have bin noticing it tho

ghost1718=» mind you, it's not a must you prove to us how expensive you are, we are only talking about soft drink here and not to brag with the weight of our pocket
mind u i didn't say i am rich or something like that,i am telling him that HE has not yet seen a girl that has the conji of demand in her
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2014
I dnt take malt becuz itz bitter.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by xpac01(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2014
Fanta/sprite??!! Please these ladies must be the ones. Where can I meet them bruh?? All these ones I'v bn meeting here, either demand for chilled EVA or mercifully HOLLANDIA YOUGHURT!!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by engrtee(f): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2014
it makes ladies feel sleepy
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by pikie(f): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2014
ladies love drinks that are sweet but malt is not that sweet
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by pikie(f): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2014
ladies love drinks that are sweet but malt is not that sweet .
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by Bevy12(f): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Maybe it's the type of malt they don't like that you buy. Amstel malt is better.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by wasak(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
i don't take malt because its bitter. right from childhood. Funny enough when ppl wanna impress me whenever i visit or @ functions they serve malt.

#teamhollandiayoughurtstrawberry.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by SeverusSnape(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
They don't know the nutritional value of Malt drinks.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by bright8(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
It's because they think it makes them fat. My babe says so.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by aboyaji(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
xpac01:
Fanta/sprite??!! Please these ladies must be the ones. Where can I meet them bruh?? All these ones I'v bn meeting here, either demand for chilled EVA or mercifully HOLLANDIA YOUGHURT!!
thats why i told ghost1718 that i am a cool nigga who takes his time accessing ladies before taking them out. I dont talk to every lady i see. Like, there is this one i am currently keeping tabs on. Though she is from the part of village i detest, but her character speaks well of her. I wanna take her out sooner than i, myself think
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by ghost1718(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
aboyaji:
thats why i told ghost1718 that i am a cool nigga who takes his time accessing ladies before taking them out. I dont talk to every lady i see. Like, there is this one i am currently keeping tabs on. Though she is from the part of village i detest, but her character speaks well of her. I wanna take her out sooner than i, myself think
guy i rest my CASE with u since u dont listen to me
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by aboyaji(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
ghost1718:
guy i rest my CASE with u since u dont listen to me
i did understood you, bro
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink by ghost1718(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2014
aboyaji:
i did understood you, bro
i rest my case

(1) (Reply)

Essential Oils / Pls Who Knows Where Ooh Lah Lah Desserts'shop Is In Lagos? / Is Beans Cake a.k.a. Akara Made Of red Oil Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.