Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Top Nigerian Makeup Artists - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (137174 Views)

MUST HAVES For A Makeup Artist (aspiring Makup Artists And PRO Makeup Artists) / Nigerian Makeup Artists And Their Exorbitant Prices / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by MaryAPro: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello all, for ur bridal makeup and bridal hair, fashion shows, music video shoots and makeup for all occassions, contact Mary Ayodele, Mary A Pro Makeup for all occassions on 08033338206, bb pin 23C0E6A4. Also for ur exquisite and classy hairstyles, come to Mary A Pro salon, 4, Alawode street, behind kilo hotel, kilo bstop surulere Lagos. From flawless skin to a beautiful look and a sophisticated hairstyle, we guarantee to make u look breathtaking for ur special day, making it a day u will never forget and most importantly, our services are very affordable, why not give us call? We'll be expecting ur call.
(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by MaryAPro: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
This are some samples of my work, expecting your call.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by SCInc: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2012
ShadeCrown Concept : MAKEOVERS | BRIDAL MAKE UP | COSMETICS | NAILS | REAL HAIR | EVENTS : Ground Floor, Suite 7 Gods grace plaza, 58 Ogudu Road, Ojota Lagos. www.shadecrown.com | 08060544269 | 08108104170 | info@shadecrown.com | Twitter @shadecrowninc , FB: http//www.facebook.com/SCrown.Inc

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by zapi(f): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
All beauty training available no in portharcourt. Whatsapp/ call 07033927194
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by MaryAPro: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hello all. Mary A Pro is your one stop shop for your beauty needs, these photo samples attest to how your makeup and hair will be done professionally and expertly to give your desired look for your special day. Please note that the pictures are not studio shots neither were they taken with a professional camera, now imagine what it would have looked like if shot and airbrushed professionally........out of this world right? Call us today.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by dramakwin(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
For that fabulous look for all occasions especially weddings...call on Genie's makeovaz.@ Genie's,we make ur dreams come alive by revealing d gorgeous u..(Portharcourt,warri,akure,lagos,abuja,aba,etc).we я̲̅ always @ ur service
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Nattramak: 10:07pm On May 05, 2012
Like our facebook pages at https://www.facebook.com/nattramakeup & https://www.facebook.com/NattraBeauty. New cosmetics line coming to Nigeria soon. Email us at anita@nattrabeauty.com for distributorship information. All our distributor packages result in 30% profit. Don't miss this offer.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ColoursnBrushes: 10:33am On May 27, 2012
Looking for a makeup artist in Port Harcourt/Rivers state, then visit Colours'n'Brushes today. We have specialize in bridal, engagement and photography makeup and beauty consultations. Want to look dazzling for that dinner party, red carpet event, anniversary etc, then Visit us today @ #3 Akpan Close Psychiatric Rd PH or call us on 08138440869, 08182384597. You can also send us an email at coloursnbrushes@yahoo.com. At Colours'n'Brushes we make you feel good about yourself, say goodbye to cakey and mask-like makeup. Here we identify your best features and help make them more prominent with unique makeup techniques.Courses are also available for aspiring makeup artists with reasonable rates, call us today and you will be glad you did...
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by bukkylois(f): 7:00pm On May 30, 2012
o

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by mymakeup: 11:30pm On May 30, 2012
Joyce Jacob is an up and comer. Check out what she did with Tiwa Savage here!

http://www.beautyrevolutionng.com/posts/beauty-revolutionary-spotlight-tiwa-savage/
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Mamuyvowi: 3:32pm On May 31, 2012
Studio Chic...y'all should try them...
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Onegai(f): 5:24am On Jun 05, 2012
Nory the makeup artist. She does really interesting stuff, especially with designers and video teams, go to fb and look for Nory Mua.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ColoursnBrushes: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
Came across this fabulous makeup artists chair. It's a two in one blessing. you got to see it to believe it. Check out the link below
[url][/url]http://chinweowhorji..com/2012/06/hello-people-i-was-going-through-amazon.html
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by MaryAPro: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mary A Pro makeup for all occassions and hair salon, 4, Alawode street, behind kilo hotel, kilo bus stop, surulere, Lagos. 08033338206, bb pin 23C0E6A4. Anywhere in d country, we will be there to make you shine on your special day.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by hituneu: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Pls I need to know if there is any hair and make up saloon,that train young peeps and are good at it,pls reply asap cos its important and urgent. Reputable ones.pls send me a mail to itunuonyx@yahoo.com
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by hituneu: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2012
hituneu: Pls I need to know if there is any hair and make up saloon,that train young peeps and are good at it,pls reply asap cos its important and urgent. Reputable ones.pls send me a mail to itunuonyx@yahoo.com
especially any @ agege.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by zomis(f): 3:34am On Aug 23, 2012
iam a certified professional makeup artist and Мy work speaks for me coz dis wat i ‎​​L♥√ع to do. For that flawless,classy n timeless professional touch....... Zomi's makeovers is basically the right chioce.
Tel:07033016167

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by bolams: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Well as for ♍Ƹ̴, application of makeup į̸̸̨§ different from having a brand name or a makeup studio. Am also a makeup artist I won't deceive you most people that claims to be a makeup artist with glittery αη∂ nice pictures can't dọ̥ anything †ђξ pictures has being edited if U̶̲̥̅̊ want  know a gooD makeup tell them  send raw pics of their jobs αη∂ U̶̲̥̅̊ will be disapointed as for ♍Ƹ̴ I Lo‎​♡̷̬̩̃̊e some of tara's product but as for their jobs have not seen any differences αη∂ as for banke's jobs hmmmmn she į̸̸̨§ doin her best!07036830087
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by bolams: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
You can contact Bolams concept  08057990286 or 07036830087 pin:20b30c32

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Dupsey007(f): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
Plz I need a good nt too xpensive make-up and skin care school 4 a month training within ikeja.som1 wiv info can send me d price n details to dupsey007@yahoo.com.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by lise4realyahoo(f): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2012
It takes a bold heart to stand before some1 with colors and brown powder (s),its azume they know it all @ that point,I admire makeup artist,wether they do it well or not.

Tara is an outsatnding Lady in the makeup world "in Nija" because she was given the chance,let's create that chance 4up coming artist and I bet u there are Lots of Taras' out there waiting to be known... Shadows_Sparkles makeovers (08064656273),PH. 26895097

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by typearls(f): 2:14am On Oct 04, 2012
Typearls Events n crafts is organising a series of affordable and practical training sessions to empower women and youths. Register for any of the underlisted courses for just N10,000

*Basic makeup classes and geletying

*Pastries and Small chops(samosa, spring roll,corndog,peppery puff,meatballs e.t.c)

*Venue decoration and balloon art

*Cakes and sugar paste

*Bridal accessories,fans and engagement beads

We also offer event planning services,ushers/hostesses,
Get the best of beauty products such as makeup brushes,eyeshadow pallettes,foundations and cremes of notable brands like mac, flori roberts,iman, nouba ,orekelewa,marykay,etc.

bbpin:325383c5

Office address;
98 oyo road, samonda, U.I Ibadan.
Be the first to like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/typearls and register and get a free cocktail drinks training.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by thatssewnaija: 4:03am On Oct 04, 2012
Hello house! Plz luk up www.thatssewnaija..com for ur fashion DIYs(Do it your)
Self), and subsequent sewing tips, sew alongs, clothing n accessory reconstruction/customizing n lots mur planned for ur reading/viewing pleasure! Fun all d way! C u there
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ReggzBeautyroom(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
TARA is good and everybody is good they just gat diff creativities and no 1 is perfect @ least am trying too in my make-up jobs
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Roscodaddy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why look else where wen u can get dat dazzling touch @nadricias beauty place for ur bridal engagement runway n fashion makeup hurry call us naw on 08038243449
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by SimplyAdorable: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Have you tried BEAUTY AND THE BEHOLDER MAKEOVERS! They do really really fabulous jobs on brides in and outside Lagos! This is the link to their Face book page and the transformations will shocked WOW YOU! Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-and-the-Beholdercom/150216378329175 Their prices are also very affordable Here is their contact number- 07066031672

1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by zSana(f): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Why look elsewhere For your bridal makeover both traditional and white wedding,fashionable runway makeup,makeup artistry training @ affordables prices when you can contact zSana's FACETALK on 08050327342 or 08097595596 or add me up on 298D0B08!place ur beauty orders nd i promise you'll love it.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by obiara: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
hi guys have u all heard of styles and brushes? i hear its a one stop beauty palour. from hair to nails, spa, bridals and makeup artistry and trainings too. i saw their facebook page and they also do face painting! i was thrown back with wat i saw there. take a look at it cheion facebook. i saw pic on some jobs they did and mein!!!! i bow! some ppl r really gifted!!! chei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by DeGenius3(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
i don't really know who the best Nigerian make up artist is, but the pix in the post is really nice
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Tkemi: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
check us out on www.facebook.com/IsotobesEsthetics. Our prices are afffordable and we are Lagos based.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by HseOfGlamour(f): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hey Nairalanders,

For that flawless and beautiful makeover on your special day, contact HOG Makeovers.

Mobile num; 08087230008
e-mail; houseofglamor@gmail.com
website; www.houseofglamor.com.ng
Facebook page; www.facebook.com/houseofglamor

You would ge glad you did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.