Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc (1957 Views)

ECOBANK Might Have Crashed / ECOBANK IS A JOKE OF A BANK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE / Ecobank Nigeria Limited Snare Campaign To Blackmail Debt Management Office DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by ibrahym47(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dear nairalanders, kindly help me broadcast this message.
I've been banking with ECOBANK since 2009 but the recent state of services rendered in the branch(kaduna polytechnic tudun wada) where I opened my account calls for concern; where you spent not less than twenty minutes to make withdrawal or deposition even in the absence of queue while the ATM either tells u unable to dispense cash or keeps you waiting for lifetime.
My major concern now is that on Oct. 3rd 2014 I tried to use their ATM, Kadpoly tudun wada to be precise. After the machine proved my effort abortive I was left with no option than to use the next available machine(fidelitybank tudun wada) where my account was debited of #20,000. I visited this bank on several occasions, still visiting as am typing this. ....they just keep making empty promises as usual 'it Will be reversed within five working days'
Same empty promises from their helpline.
Brothers and sisters, mummies and daddies in the house where do I go from here?
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by Sheenor: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sorry bro, buh i tink yur money is gone..... fidelity bank t/wada did same to •̸ϞƔ kid sister....this is the second is happening to her...first it was eight thousand naira. Ά̲̣̥πϑ now, just three days back dats on monday, its five thousand naira......she don complain tire buh till date her money is not refound to her......
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by ibrahym47(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sheenor:
Sorry bro, buh i tink yur money is gone..... fidelity bank t/wada did same to •̸ϞƔ kid sister....this is the second is happening to her...first it was eight thousand naira. Ά̲̣̥πϑ now, just three days back dats on monday, its five thousand naira......she don complain tire buh till date her money is not refound to her......
she banks with fidelity?
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by StCapital: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
@Ibrahym47, Please look for your banks email address and send email to their head office or customer care,just explain how it happened , time,date,amount,branch where the the Atm is located even if it is another bank ,include the bank name and just go and sleep you see that you will get response within 48 hours and they will follow it up and you should not go to bank again because of the issue,before 4 banking days your money will reversed and they will notify you through alert. I have experienced it several times with the Best Bank in Nigeria GTB and Access Banks at different occasions and that was how they were solved.
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by ibrahym47(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
StCapital:
@Ibrahym47, Please look for your banks email address and send email to their head office or customer care,just explain how it happened , time,date,amount,branch where the the Atm is located even if it is another bank ,include the bank name and just go and sleep you see that you will get response within 48 hours and they will follow it up and you should not go to bank again because of the issue,before 4 banking days your money will reversed and they will notify you through alert. I have experienced it several times with the Best Bank in Nigeria GTB and Access Banks at different occasions and that was how they were solved.
tnx alot
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by kagari: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ecobank na yeye bank joor, with very dull and saucy staffs, and their securities too they beg customer 4 money, especially the one at amuwo.
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by ibrahym47(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
kagari:
Ecobank na yeye bank joor, with very dull and saucy staffs, and their securities too they beg customer 4 money, especially the one at amuwo.
funny u sir, especially ur dp
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Complain to the bank. You will be given a form to fill....and the issue should be sorted out.
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by ibrahym47(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Complain to the bank. You will be given a form to fill....and the issue should be sorted out.
tnx bro
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by SmartHanif(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Eyyah!
Thank God is not more than that.
I xprcncd two such diffrt cases;Gt bank 20k N First bank 25k.
Re: Alert! Ecobank Nigeria Plc by Sheenor: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
ibrahym47:
she banks with fidelity?
yes sir.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari / Don’t Vote For APC —olu Falae / Funny Election Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.