Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

A True Life Story...Advice Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A True Life Story...Advice Needed (393 Views)

Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! / Buhari Did Not Hand Shake German Chancellor Because He Is A True Believer-pics / Nigeria Airbrushed Out Of Mandela’s Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Story...Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
I said you should employ me as your night-guard but you refused, instead you chose to employ Peter. Later your house became a haven of robberry attacks every night and instead of blaming peter, you began to blame me. You said I have decided to send armed robbers to your house just because you didn't employ me as your night guard. Funny enough, whenever there is a robbery, your children are killed, but peter remains calm eating popcorn in his gateman shed, instead of firing peter for being such a useless night guard despite the weapons you gave him and his fat salary, you chose to pamper him saying "sorry peter, it's that guy that is causing all these problems for us because I denied him your job, continue your job una do well"..

Please, is it by force to employ Peter?? You have not been able to prove that I am the one sending the robbers, and you are not surprised that peter isn't doing his job well enough either, you are not bothered about your children being killed, why has peter not arrested me, what if peter is the leader of the robbers? ..

Nigerians....is it by force to employ peter

Starring:
Peter as GeJ
Me as Buhari
You as Nigerians who still support Gej

(1) (Reply)

no subject / He Reaps What He Sows... / College In Kontagora 'hit By Suicide Bombing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.