Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England (18052 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace / Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Ideyontop: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Very soon England will have a new King!

Prince William who was tipped to be successor of the queen of England,and who is to be crowned King, as the queen gets ready to handover the crown,allegedly asked for the crown to be given to Prince Charles Instead.

Read the full story Below.

Kate Middleton is having a difficult time with the second Royal baby that Prince William has reportedly decided against being the next King. It is said that Prince William already asked Queen Elizabeth to give the throne to Prince Charles instead.

The November 10th edition of Globe Magazine provides all the juicy details on this switch. According to the magazine, "Prince William stunned the Royal Family by revealing that he's giving up the throne for the love of his beautiful wife, Kate." The magazine also detailed that even though the Queen had already decided Prince William should be the one to get the crown, Prince William's noble and loving heart prefers that the Queen just let Prince Charles reign, at least for the meantime.

"Ailing Queen Elizabeth had bypassed her eldest son Prince Charles, in favor of her 32-year-old grandson as she prepared to step down and end her 61-year reign. But William has officially informed Her Majesty the pressures of royal life and raising a family at the same time have become too much for his pregnant wife and he has reluctantly made the decision to step aside - for now," Globe magazine added. It seems that with this decision, Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Charles will finally have what they have wanted all along, Queen Elizabeth's throne, which should never be in contest anyway, considering British monarchy laws on succession. Unless an Act of Parliament change this, Prince Charles is the rightful heir to the throne.

Meanwhile, as more proof of Prince William's devotion to wife and the Duchess of Cambridge, Hello Magazine reports that the two are set to make a joint engagement later this week. Confirmation of this engagement is already given by the Kensington Palace, which claimed that the royal couple, who have spent the last week relaxing at the Queen's Balmoral estate in Scotland, will travel to Wales together on November 8th.

On this anticipated "Wales Away Day," the royal couple will first visit the Valero Pembroke Refinery, which is a large business located in the western part of the country, having 1,200 locals under its employment. The refinery was officially opened by the Queen Mother in 1964 and is currently celebrating its 50th Anniversary.

It is hoped that the visit from the royal couple would highlight the importance of the company and increase the morale of the employees. William and Kate would make rounds to meet with the workers, apprentices, and even placement students and their mentors.

Source: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/571616/20141104/prince-william-gives-up-throne-kate-middleton.org#.VFlao6rhGKc
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Agozie48: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
this can't be true...Prince Williams isn't serious... if he truly wants to give up the throne then something is wrong its not because of family. maybe a blackmail somewhere in the family
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by koolg: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
It must be a plot
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Tolexander: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agozie48:
this can't be true...Prince Williams isn't serious... if he truly wants to give up the throne then something is wrong its not because of family. maybe a blackmail somewhere in the family
forget that!

It can be true and stop bringing african sentiment to the issue.

What about King Edward VIII, King George VI's(Queen Elizabeth II's father and predecessor) brother and predecessor that abdicated the throne just less than a year as the king to marry Mrs Simpson Wallis, a divorced woman having two husbands alive?. Just because he couldn't be the husband to a divorced woman having two husbands alive and a king.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by philantoxx(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
they can all drown for all I care.
all I care about is princess diana

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Agozie48: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tolexander:
forget that!

It can be true and stop bringing african sentiment to the issue.

What about King Edward VIII, King George VI's(Queen Elizabeth II's father and predecessor) brother and predecessor that [b]abdicated the throne just less than a year as the king to marry Mrs Simpson Wallis, a divorced woman having two husbands alive. Just because he couldn't be the husband to a divorced woman having two husbands alive and a king?

well you are quite right it can be true but whatever happened only them know
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Prince Charles the comedian as king,interesting
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dictatorship is Dictatorship. They practice Dictatorship in a semblance of Democracy. The UK people cant continue to preach alongside America about Democracy, yet there is a crown belonging to one family that own all of them. Bloody figure heads.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by muaa(f): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
This can never happen in Nigeria, our people are power-drunk.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Truman155(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Anyway in other news i school in france
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by StrongPenis: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Who is Prince Willians, is he the brother of Willian of Chelsea? undecided I don't know him because I schooled in France

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Tolexander: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Billyonaire:
Dictatorship is Dictatorship. They practice Dictatorship in a semblance of Democracy. The UK people cant continue to preach alongside America about Democracy, yet there is a crown belonging to one family that own all of them. Bloody figure heads.
what are you talking?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by brainpower(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Does she have the sole right to decide who succeeds her? As far as I'm concerned, its actually an insult for him to make it look like he is relinquishing the throne for his father. He should have given it to his younger brother instead. And I think if such a decision is made, it will be behind closed doors in other words I don't really believe the story.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
To whom it may concern
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by domido(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Billyonaire:
Guy i tire 4 u oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
domido:

Guy i tire 4 u oooo.
You want me to be like you, think like you, and have your believe system ? Wooo Sai, Impossible. I didnt make money following the crowd mentality. I am my own man.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by chymystique(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Camilla Parker must be so happy that @last she will be the Queen smiley ..... #luckylady
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by domido(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Billyonaire:
You want me to be like you, think like you, and have your believe system ? Wooo Sai, Impossible. I didnt make money following the crowd mentality. I am my own man.
sure u cant b like me. But d'u no dat dere are diff types of dictators?
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by humilitypays(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Its hightime Uk abolishes this their royal thing; they do nothing than to waste tax payers' money in the name of royal whatever. Anyway, that's their business
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by lovelyronke20(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Prince Charles was suppose to be next in line before Prince Williams tho..
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by alexis007(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Woman can make you do stupid things,lyk giving away your birthright.....who knows?...kate prolly wants his full attention,and she's not gonna get all of that with him succeeding the throne and England becoming his first priority ....i trust my 9ja guys....we ain't that stupidly self-sacrificial...

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by LegenduryNueLs: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
chymystique:
Camilla Parker must be so happy that @last she will be the Queen smiley ..... #luckylady
come lemme make u queen of nigeria gringrin
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Chanchit: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
This people should just shut it already. Na plan work, Charles has told Williams to wait for his turn. Forget the silly excuse.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
False story for the feeble minded
Ideyontop:
Can this happen in Nigeria? I doubt!!!!

Very soon England will have a new King!

Prince William who was tipped to be successor of the queen of England,and who is to be crowned King, as the queen gets ready to handover the crown,allegedly asked for the crown to be given to Prince Charles Instead.

Read the full story Below.

Kate Middleton is having a difficult time with the second Royal baby that Prince William has reportedly decided against being the next King. It is said that Prince William already asked Queen Elizabeth to give the throne to Prince Charles instead.

The November 10th edition of Globe Magazine provides all the juicy details on this switch. According to the magazine, "Prince William stunned the Royal Family by revealing that he's giving up the throne for the love of his beautiful wife, Kate." The magazine also detailed that even though the Queen had already decided Prince William should be the one to get the crown, Prince William's noble and loving heart prefers that the Queen just let Prince Charles reign, at least for the meantime.

"Ailing Queen Elizabeth had bypassed her eldest son Prince Charles, in favor of her 32-year-old grandson as she prepared to step down and end her 61-year reign. But William has officially informed Her Majesty the pressures of royal life and raising a family at the same time have become too much for his pregnant wife and he has reluctantly made the decision to step aside - for now," Globe magazine added. It seems that with this decision, Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Charles will finally have what they have wanted all along, Queen Elizabeth's throne, which should never be in contest anyway, considering British monarchy laws on succession. Unless an Act of Parliament change this, Prince Charles is the rightful heir to the throne.

Meanwhile, as more proof of Prince William's devotion to wife and the Duchess of Cambridge, Hello Magazine reports that the two are set to make a joint engagement later this week. Confirmation of this engagement is already given by the Kensington Palace, which claimed that the royal couple, who have spent the last week relaxing at the Queen's Balmoral estate in Scotland, will travel to Wales together on November 8th.

On this anticipated "Wales Away Day," the royal couple will first visit the Valero Pembroke Refinery, which is a large business located in the western part of the country, having 1,200 locals under its employment. The refinery was officially opened by the Queen Mother in 1964 and is currently celebrating its 50th Anniversary.

It is hoped that the visit from the royal couple would highlight the importance of the company and increase the morale of the employees. William and Kate would make rounds to meet with the workers, apprentices, and even placement students and their mentors.

Source: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/571616/20141104/prince-william-gives-up-throne-kate-middleton.org#.VFlao6rhGKc
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Ideyontop: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
nano4him:
False story for the feeble minded

Don't be a dunce! Did you check the source? A news that is all over the world?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by negbenebor(f): 1:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Yes it's really stressful, Pls give it to me ooo...I need it grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by IfyAwazie(f): 2:08am On Nov 06, 2014
D person dat wrote dis story dey for dere family meeting?
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Ideyontop: 2:10am On Nov 06, 2014
IfyAwazie:
D person dat wrote dis story dey for dere family meeting?

Read the second post right above you!
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:06am On Nov 06, 2014

She's been on that throne for so long I was beginning to think it's a meseum
PURPLE
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by RockMaxi: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2014
How that take concern me other than the celebration.

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by topstar80(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2014
arsenal fans don dey celebrate am...#lol
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Step Down as Prince Charles will be Next King of England by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ideyontop:

Don't be a dunce! Did you check the source? A news that is all over the world?

And yet no distinguished news source that is of any repute has run it. Stop! O

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] / Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience / Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.