Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks (1300 Views)

N10bn Suit: Fani-kayode Runs To PDP Chieftains For Mediation / Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Rikidony(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan visits Burkina Faso’s capital,
Ouagadougou, as a member of the three-man delegation of
Heads of State and Government raised by the Economic
Community of West African States (ECOWAS) to simplify the
speedy solution for the current political crisis.

President Macky Sall of Senegal and President John Mahama of Ghana
who is the present Chairman of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of
State and Government are the other members of the delegation of
ECOWAS leaders.

The African Union (AU) says the military operated unconstitutionally
when it handed over after President Blaise Compaore was made to
resign on Friday, after mass protests at his attempt to extend his 27-
year rule.

The army was given a two-week deadline by the threat of AU to
impose sanctions. Temporary leader Lt Col Isaac Zida later assured
to fulfil.

The three-man delegationalsowill speak with opposition leaders,
members of civil society and other political stakeholders in the
country.

President Jonathan is accompanied to Ouagadougou by the Minister
of State for Foreign Affairs, Dr. Nurudeen Mohammed and some of
his principal aides and advisers.
It would be recalled moments after the declaration, Military chief
Gen. Honore Traore announced that he had taken over as head of
state “ in line with constitutional measures ”.

http://www.naij.com/317529-gej-other-african-leaders-in-burkina-faso-for-mediation-talks.html

1) President Jonathan being received by interim Head of State of
Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida at the Ouagadougou Airport.

2) President Mahama, President Sall & President Jonathan in
Ouagadougou.

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by SeunEatsGARRI: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Rikidony(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
1) President Jonathan with interim Head of State of Burkina Faso, Lt.
Col Isaac Zida.

2) President Jonathan with interim Head of State of Burkina Faso, Lt.
Col Isaac Zida.

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by automaticcars: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
What man gets ere.ction when with other men?

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Mogidi: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
automaticcars:
What man gets ere.ction when with other men?

Jesus Christ, so it was his diik you were looking at? May I remind you its 15yrs for homo, useless re.tard.

Bros carry your homo go America, before we lynch you.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by automaticcars: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

[s]Jesus Christ, so it was his diik you were looking at? May I remind you its 15yrs for homo, useless re.tard.
[/s]

Your daddy is the reta.rd here. Jonadunce deserves 15 years imprisonment for having ere.ction while with men.
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Raiders: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Worse president ever!!! WTF is GEJ doing in bukina faso when Mubi is under the control of terrorists. There are over 100k Nigerians displaced from their home and living in refugee camps. GEJ should be in Nigeria thinking about how to retake mubi from those terrorists but it seems like he is more worried about bukina faso and removing Tambuwal. I now see why the Nigeria army moral is low and I don't blame them for dropping their arms and running away from boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Mogidi: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
automaticcars:
[/s]

Your daddy is the reta.rd here.

Shut up you homo retarded imp, the rest of sane humans are looking at the president's picture you concentrated on his groin area. If we catch you homos ehnn...na lynching o. better stop it.
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by automaticcars: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

[s]Shut up you homo retarded imp, the rest of sane humans are looking at the president's picture you concentrated on his groin area. If we catch you homos ehnn...na lynching o. better stop it.
[/s]

Shut up, goat.
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Mogidi: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
automaticcars:
[/s]

Shut up, goat.
Gay-man looking at people's groin, we will catch all you homos very soon.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by automaticcars: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

[s]Gay-man looking at people's groin, we will catch all you homos very soon.
[/s]

Go and catch the gay of a president who wanted to phock his fellow men in the room.

Goat, I said shut up.
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by datguru: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gej till buhari dies
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by publicenemy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Boko Haram has taken over the whole North Eastern Nigeria and the President of Nigeria is in Bukina Faso trying to remove the splinter in their eyes.....

Hmmnnn..... I hope God have mercy on Nigeria come 2015.
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rikidony:
President Goodluck Jonathan visits Burkina Faso’s capital,
Ouagadougou, as a member of the three-man delegation of
Heads of State and Government raised by the Economic
Community of West African States (ECOWAS) to simplify the
speedy solution for the current political crisis.

President Macky Sall of Senegal and President John Mahama of Ghana
who is the present Chairman of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of
State and Government are the other members of the delegation of
ECOWAS leaders.

The African Union (AU) says the military operated unconstitutionally
when it handed over after President Blaise Compaore was made to
resign on Friday, after mass protests at his attempt to extend his 27-
year rule.

The army was given a two-week deadline by the threat of AU to
impose sanctions. Temporary leader Lt Col Isaac Zida later assured
to fulfil.

The three-man delegationalsowill speak with opposition leaders,
members of civil society and other political stakeholders in the
country.

President Jonathan is accompanied to Ouagadougou by the Minister
of State for Foreign Affairs, Dr. Nurudeen Mohammed and some of
his principal aides and advisers.
It would be recalled moments after the declaration, Military chief
Gen. Honore Traore announced that he had taken over as head of
state “ in line with constitutional measures ”.

http://www.naij.com/317529-gej-other-african-leaders-in-burkina-faso-for-mediation-talks.html

1) President Jonathan being received by interim Head of State of
Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida at the Ouagadougou Airport.

2) President Mahama, President Sall & President Jonathan in
Ouagadougou.
i've not seen anyone hu loves jonathan like discheesy
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Blakyclyde(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jonathan is a suit
Am seeing tinz! See as im bi like OBJ in 1979!

Anyway, I thought Honore abi na Honourable (Whatever Honour he's got) Traore is the new commander in chief? Who is Isaac Zida?
Normally, you'd expect CNN to sit on this story, but hey! They'd never. Rather, they keep feeding us with American propaganda in Eastern Ukraine!?!

God bless Vladimir Lenin.
God bless Josef Stalin...

GOD BLESS VLADIMIR PUTIN!
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Eziachi: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lol grin grin
This is typical Jonathan. His own house is on fire, but he is busy trying to put off smothering one in another person's.
At home, Boko Haram is sharing sovereignty with you and you flew off to Burkina Faso to lecture an usurper?
If he is that desperate to give Burkinabes peace that your own people doesn't have back home, why not send your foreign minister?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Rikidony(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
shockwave91:

i've not seen anyone hu loves jonathan like discheesy
YEA AM A DEMOCRAT SO I CAN'T BE BRAINWASHED BY THE JANJA..WEEDS
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Arch1: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Eziachi:
Lol grin grin
This is typical Jonathan. His own house is on fire, but he is busy trying to put off smothering one in another person's.
At home Boko Haram is sharing sovereignty with you and flew off to Burkina Faso to lecture an usurper?
If he is that desperate to give Burkinabes peace you don't have back home, why not send your foreign minister?
Very well said Pa Eziachi.
I have never seen a commander-in-chief as clueless as president JonaTAN; Terrorists have snatched 20 local government from his country but he seems less perturbed; He cannot visit Chibok and Mubi but he can visit Borkina Faso
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by hazyfm: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
[size=28pt]I SAW SOMETHING LIKE AN UNRIPE BANANA

OP, WHERE DID U GET THESE PIXS[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rikidony:

YEA AM A DEMOCRAT SO I CAN'T BE BRAINWASHED BY THE JANJA..WEEDS
lol...janja weeds
hu even came up wit dat term? And hu r dese folks u speak of? Cus as i'm sure u know, in my planet we r still baffled & bewildered by d politics u nigerians play

(1) (Reply)

Protest @ INEC HQ, Lagos / Chelseafc Makes Huge Profit. This Is The 2nd Profit In 3years And The Largest. / Video Bombed In Kano State MOSQUE VIEWERS BE WARNED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.