Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... (8683 Views)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Mother Theresa As A Great Christian / Catholic Example :: Fable Or Fact? / The Story Of Noah's Ark Is The Most Unbelievable Biblical Story Ever Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Majority of the events in the Bible and stories never happened ..they are just tales ..stories... metaphors...fables...meant to guide you Christians.....Religion is a spiritual bond..and it has to be based on something....so stories ..oral tradition. ..all were gathered to make up that book....

For Example-- if you Christians doubt....then explain this...
How is it possible for we to have as much Animals as we do now...
Remember God instructed Noah to take animals into the ark before the flood began to prevent them from dying in the flood...he instructed him to take both male and female as found in Genesis.....
Fine....I can't remember the size of the ark now....check your Bibles...

so are you trying to say...Noah took
1. Two earth worms -male and female
2. Two crabs -- male and female
3. two vultures ...male and female....
two antelopes...Twp elephants...two cheetars..
two anacondas...two boas...two apes...two gorillas... two cockroaches....two pigs....two soldier ants....and all animals we have now?
he must have taken them
right? that's what your bible says...cos if he didn't the Almighty Flood would have killed them all.......

Tell me...is this logical.....are you brainwashed....or too blind to see?

This Bible is a book of tales......

if that flood happened.....are you saying it covered --Lagos...sokoto...Berlin....ketu....port Harcourt...Milan...Iraq...grin grin

after all...your bible said ...the flood destroyed the Whole World......

Christians please..snap out of your trance..........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Be like na just now day break for your eye.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
They cannot embrace light for they love the darkness. Lucifer saves.

3 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
They cannot embrace light for they love the darkness. Lucifer saves.

am still waiting for a christian to tell me that Noah story is logical ...
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

am still waiting for a christian to tell me that Noah story is logical ...
Nothing about Christianity is logical. You can not teach mad men mathematics.

11 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Nothing about Christianity is logical. You can not teach mad men mathematics.

Yeah....
Man ..so Noah accommodated millions of animals in am ark ..the size of the ark already shows .the story is a fake....and on top of that..he fed all of them... for months...
I wonder who compiled these stories together.....

that means he took a male and female rat also in the ark
Cos if Mr.Noah didn't....we wouldn't have rats now....

grin ....lmfao. ..arrant rubbish
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Yooguyz: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

Yeah....
Man ..so Noah accommodated millions of animals in am ark ..the size of the ark already shows .the story is a fake....and on top of that..he fed all of them... for months...
I wonder who compiled these stories together.....

that means he took a male and female rat also in the ark
Cos if Mr.Noah didn't....we wouldn't have rats now....

grin ....lmfao. ..arrant rubbish

What makes you think it was impossible? In fact the archeaological evidence seems to suggest the existence of noahs ark. Babylonian historians recant a similar account that tallys with the same time of biblical account.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2273143

2 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yooguyz:

What makes you think it was impossible?

are you listening to yourself right now?

so he checked for the gender of earthworms...made sure they were male and female ..so they can reproduce before taken them to the ark?. or he took two tortoise....two bees
grin
there was even limited time....even now that there's technology...it would take years to gather all the animals in the world....and your bible recorded Noah gathered them in months.....hahaha lmfao

there's every probability some animals would have died in the ark...thus they couldnt have reproduced and we wouldn't have had them now......

the story is a fable...every logical and intelligent human being can see it...... its only those that believe in what an ignorant pastor says that will argue on this one

1 Like

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Yooguyz: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

are you listening to yourself right now?

so he checked for the gender of earthworms...made sure they were male and female ..so they can reproduce before taken them to the ark?. or he took two tortoise....two bees
grin
there was even limited time....even now that there's technology...it would take years to gather all the animals in the world....and your bible recorded Noah gathered them in months.....hahaha lmfao

there's every probability some animals would have died in the ark...thus they couldnt have reproduced and we wouldn't have had them now......

the story is a fable...every logical and intelligent human being can see it...... its only those that believe in what an ignorant pastor says that will argue on this one

Re-read my post up, infact research is still ongoing as we speak.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by OJODEL10(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
i want you to knw that nt al animals can die in water and worms can live in water. perhaps they can dig into the ground to stay there as in fishes and others. so god has ways he wil do his works.crab and others can burrow into the soil so they dont need noah's ark.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yooguyz:

Re-read my post up, infact research is still ongoing as we speak.

they are still suggesting...let them keep suggesting

and what does the discovery of an ark have to do with the point am tryna make....

ask yourself....do you believe that story?
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
OJODEL10:
i want you to knw that nt al animals can die in water and worms can live in water. perhaps they can dig into the ground to stay there as in fishes and others. so god has ways he wil do his works.crab and others can burrow into the soil so they dont need noah's ark.

snakes can die in water....earthworms can die in water....birds too....

we have hundreds of snakes...numerous types...same with birds....so hr captured them all from the sky ..male and female and put them in an ark.....?

Remember this wasn't just rain....but a rain that continued for months
This was a FLOOD.....it can kill crabs ..snails and other small animals that would have been able to survive normal swamp areas.... ..
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by sgtmark(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jesus loves you @Op

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fresh and salt water fish survived. Anteaters and ants dwelt in harmony. Millions of insects were gathered on an ark for the ultimate vacation trip. Yahweh took care of all these while millions of men, women and children drowned outside. Tufiakwa!!!

8 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
lol
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by gatiano(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
it is real, every boat that flows today is according to the dimension of how noah's boat was built.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by OJODEL10(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote
author=Darkrebel post=27756929]

snakes can die in water....earthworms can die in water....birds too....

we have hundreds of snakes...numerous types...same with birds....so hr
captured them all from the sky ..male and female and put them in an
ark.....?

Remember this wasn't just rain....but a rain that continued for months
This was a FLOOD.....it can kill crabs ..snails and other small animals
that would have been able to survive normal swamp areas.... ..[/quote]

apart from birds other animals u mention can actualy burrow into the earth include the snakes, perhaps other people (race : culture ) also talked of flood and ark, why u disbelief
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by shigoslim(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pls repent before is too late, Jesus love you try to encounter him. Am once like you but 2day am not thesame because i had encounter with Jesus Christ. Pls think my brother your Jesus may come at anytime to take your life, is the only one that redeemed your life from grave of death. pls dnt lose your life, I pray may u encounter Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lolz.. I l so love this thread. Noah left the middle east to get the polar bears, seals and penguins in the artic; came to africa for the wild cats, giraffes, hippos and rhinos, went to the americas and australiasia to get the wolves, bison , kangaroos and pandas.... If this isn't enough for the idiocy of you numbskulls... They are negroes, Caucasians, aborigines, hispanics, mongoloids, Indians etc. in this present dispensation. how come we all manifested from 9 semitic Hebrews... The bible is a Hebrew folklore. Snap out of ur hypnosis already beloved.

10 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Yooguyz: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

they are still suggesting...let them keep suggesting

and what does the discovery of an ark have to do with the point am tryna make....

ask yourself....do you believe that story?

Its not just a suggestion, its an educated suggestion based on facts. I believe wholeheartedly the story.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Yooguyz: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sheghs:
Lolz.. I l so love this thread. Noah left the middle east to get the polar bears, seals and penguins in the artic; came to africa for the wild cats, giraffes, hippos and rhinos, went to the americas and australiasia to get the wolves, bison , kangaroos and pandas.... If this isn't enough for the idiocy of you numbskulls... They are negroes, Caucasians, aborigines, hispanics, mongoloids, Indians etc. in this present dispensation. how come we all manifested from 9 semitic Hebrews... The bible is a Hebrew folklore. Snap out of ur hypnosis already beloved.

The noahs ark experience was not a normal one but a supernatural one. Don't you believe God in his ominipotence caused all the animals to gather in one place and then killed their appetite and kept them alive till the flood was over. WITH GOD ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

2 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yooguyz:

Its not just a suggestion, its an educated suggestion based on facts. I believe wholeheartedly the story.

Me too. I believe he captured ebola in a test tube and made sure bed bugs got enough food. Didn't even forget the mosquitoes and butterflies!

doG is great! hall-a akbar

2 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

two anacondas...two boas...two apes...two gorillas... two cockroaches....two pigs....two soldier ants....and all animals we have now?
he must have taken them
right? that's what your bible says...cos if he didn't the Almighty Flood would have killed them all.......

Tell me...is this logical...........

All that sh#t is logical. Haven't you heard the latest news? Word is, the old Argentine with the direct line to god said that god told him to tell y'all that he is not a magician.
The forthcoming update to the bible will include the Book of Francis and Chapter 1 Verse 1 says "God is not a magician, evolution is true". It is now apparent Noah didn't have to take 2 of each because evolution commenced right after God created the rainbow to remind you people that he will never drown you again.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by plaetton: 12:09am On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:
it is real, every boat that flows today is according to the dimension of how noah's boat was built.
shocked
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Hawlahscho(m): 12:43am On Nov 06, 2014
Darkrebel:
Majority of the events in the Bible and stories never happened ..they are just tales ..stories... metaphors...fables...meant to guide you Christians.....Religion is a spiritual bond..and it has to be based on something....so stories ..oral tradition. ..all were gathered to make up that book....

For Example-- if you Christians doubt....then explain this...
How is it possible for we to have as much Animals as we do now...
Remember God instructed Noah to take animals into the ark before the flood began to prevent them from dying in the flood...he instructed him to take both male and female as found in Genesis.....
Fine....I can't remember the size of the ark now....check your Bibles...

he must have taken them

Tell me...is this logical.....are you brainwashed....or too blind to see?

This Bible is a book of tales......

if that flood happened.....are you saying it covered --Lagos...sokoto...Berlin....ketu....port Harcourt...Milan...Iraq...grin grin

after all...your bible said ...the flood destroyed the Whole World......

Christians please..snap out of your trance..........

Here is a guy trying hard to condemn someone's belief. KEEP TRYING.

Mtshw....
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by gatiano(m): 2:32am On Nov 06, 2014
noah's boat was 300 cubit long, 50 cubit wide and 30 cubit in height. that is ratio 10 to 5 to 3. check any ship or carrier or cruiser, or yacht or simple canoe, their dimension is always 10 to 5 to 3, if not, it won't float. that is not the issue here, the issue is whether it was real, yes it was real, but it didn't engulf the wholeworld. it should probably be europe or the mid east.
plaetton:

shocked
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by seunben(m): 2:37am On Nov 06, 2014
Yooguyz:

The noahs ark experience was not a normal one but a supernatural one. Don't you believe God in his ominipotence caused all the animals to gather in one place and then killed their appetite and kept them alive till the flood was over. WITH GOD ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Good point. There is a reason he is called God. Mere human reasoning cannot comprehend his ways. His (God) ways are not our (human) ways.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 06, 2014
seunben:

Good point. There is a reason he is called God. Mere human reasoning cannot comprehend his ways. His (God) ways are not our (human) ways.
The reason he is called God is because He is unreasonable. You can't believe in an unreasonable being reasonably. You people are mad, very mad.

5 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by GooseBaba: 6:09am On Nov 06, 2014
Foolish Africans/Nigerians christians would whole heartedly believe this nonsense. Their imagination would run wild to make up ridiculous excuses to support another man's myths/folklore and traditions.

Bring up their ancestral myths/folklore and their minds would lock up..their thinking faculties would be subjected to nail on the cross ..their sense of adventure would vanish like their jewish god...all these Brainwashed bastard..!

8 Likes

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2014
Yooguyz:

Please save my dog. It needs a brain transplant. Yours would do.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2014
judging by the size of the ark as described in the Bible, there is no way it would have contained all the various species. and theres no way Noah would have been able to get all the diff types of animals or where they all located where he was? how did he get polar bears?
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by astronautog(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2014
chizzily:
judging by the size of the ark as described in the Bible, there is no way it would have contained all the various species. and theres no way Noah would have been able to get all the diff types of animals or where they all located where he was? how did he get polar bears?
true via common sense but I believe God must have assisted him some how bcus he can neva give u a task u cannot accomplish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Programme For Kumuyi's Wife / Prophet T.B Joshua Has Dropped One Of His Five Wise Men (see Photo) / [dp] Krishna Janmashtami 2016 Dp, Profile Pics, HD Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.