Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... (8695 Views)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Mother Theresa As A Great Christian / Catholic Example :: Fable Or Fact? / The Story Of Noah's Ark Is The Most Unbelievable Biblical Story Ever Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
astronautog:
pls dnt insult me we are matured enuff to have an insult free talk.!ack to the matter I ask u again do u believe witches,demons,evil spirits existif yes then y don't u believe there is a higher power»JESUS CHRIST«
Do you still need an answer? Fucking Chrestard...
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Cuteclem: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
this reminds me of one tuface musical track
tuface : Tory Tory
kids : Tory
tuface : once upon a time
kids : time time
tuface : there was a time turtose climb to the "sky", he fall and hav crack back that's why all the turtose have crack back
kids : Daddy ( tuface ) you can lie oo which time the turtose climb to the sky, fall and have crack back
tufuce: hee, hue, hmmm.

guess some of us who were too scared or R etarded to ask our father questions believed this story but e be like say them wan tell us another story again oooo

NB who knows the title of this track by tuface tks ....as you EMANCIPATE YA SELFS FROM OYIBO MAN SLAVERY
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yooguyz:

What makes you think it was impossible? In fact the archeaological evidence seems to suggest the existence of noahs ark. Babylonian historians recant a similar account that tallys with the same time of biblical account.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2273143
Lol.....Christians and there Psychosclerosis head..... So The whole Fishes in the world today entered into the ark? All the Mammoths,Reptiles,Herbivores,Whales,Shark,Crocodiles,Hippos,Rhino's etc entered into the ark?
All The Animals from All over the World crossed the Atlantic and headed to go and be rescued in Noah's ark? Chai!!!!! I weep for St*pidity..I weep for The Years I believed in this sheer Folly!! I weep for How people still tie into pure lies both at face value and inward view!! Can't people just use their head,their intellect,Their Common Sense for crying out loud?
But no!! Don't Use Logic in Christianity

1 Like

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
OJODEL10:
i want you to knw that nt al animals can die in water and worms can live in water. perhaps they can dig into the ground to stay there as in fishes and others. so god has ways he wil do his works.crab and others can burrow into the soil so they dont need noah's ark.
And they must find Excuses.......... Na wa ooooo....
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Fresh and salt water fish survived. Anteaters and ants dwelt in harmony. Millions of insects were gathered on an ark for the ultimate vacation trip. Yahweh took care of all these while millions of men, women and children drowned outside. Tufiakwa!!!
That's Great....Lol!! He is an All Merciful God!!
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
gatiano:
it is real, every boat that flows today is according to the dimension of how noah's boat was built.
And How many animals will the Worlds largest Ship today carry? And yet The Boat of an archaic man whose only help was his family could build a boat that carried The Whole Animal in the World(Oh I forgot,The Whole Host of A Billion Angels helped him build it!!)......
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
astronautog:
and how do an atheist tell me that life suddenly started earth moon millions of stars galaxies suddenly came into existence doesn't sound logical,talkin of logical how do u explain a place where no plane can fly over or througham talkin abt bemurda triangle located in pacific ocean doesn't sound logical abi??yet it is one of the mystery humans are yet to uncover.the truth is that life its self is a mystery and notin abt it is logical the more u try to underrstan it the more u lose it
There is nothing illogical about life to people who are in control of their lives and Destiny...Only people who have been brainwashed to believe that a God out there is in control of their lives!!
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
timmy2409:
The list of problems with the story of Noah's Ark is ridiculously LONG, but I'll highlight a few

1. Through our boat building experience over the past millenia, we know that a sea-worthy vessel with such dimensions as described in the bible cannot be made entirely out of wood. The Wyoming, which is the largest wooden ship modern humans ever built was heavily reinforced with steel, and still here's her story:

2. The Ark as described could not possibly contain the amount of species we see in the world today, not even to talk of the enormous amounts of food they would require for a year. Below is a size comparison of the ark with modern ships. For reference, the Titanic was able to carry about 3500 people, with enough food for 2 weeks.

3. The logistics involved with getting all the species to and from the ship to their various current locations are just transparently impossible. The life span of so many animals and insects are so short that they would have died before even making it off their continents. Moreover a majority would have had to leave their niche habitats from the tropics, savannahs and deserts, outside of which they cannot survive. Also, how did the kangaroos, for example, get back to Australia from Mount Ararat in Turkey (where the Ark landed), without leaving any fossil evidence for their journey along the way? How did they cross the Indian ocean even? The same argument can be extended to the myriad of animals that are only found on certain continents, like koalas, polar bears, etc

4. What happened to the millions of species of microorganisms and half a million species of plants who would have not survived in such conditions? How about aquatic life? Across the board, a flood of the described proportions greatly distorts habitat qualities like salinity, pressure, and microbial density, all of which aquatic life require to survive.

5. How is it that God saw it fit to save all the species of animal on earth, but kill his beloved humans? Because of sin, you say? OK, well did the flood get rid of sin? Noah's family was back at it as soon as the ship landed! So it would seem like this was a failed exercise from the all-knowing. On another note, would you like to estimate how many sinless babies and little children died in that flood?

That's as far as I can tolerate writing about this BS.
Don't mind them jare...
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by gatiano(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
My arguement was whether or not the flood was world wide. in my arguement, it was not world wide. where exactly, i do not know. that a host of angel help him build it was a fabrication of whiteman's lies. There were only black people, as there are no angel that have wings. angel are just like us. you could be one, i could be one, if either or both of us are one, we will know it based on what knowledge you or i possess. poeple love to believe in spooks, mysteries, that way, it is easy for them to dump their responsibilties.
philfearon:

And How many animals will the Worlds largest Ship today carry? And yet The Boat of an archaic man whose only help was his family could build a boat that carried The Whole Animal in the World(Oh I forgot,The Whole Host of A Billion Angels helped him build it!!)......
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
gatiano:
My arguement was whether or not the flood was world wide. in my arguement, it was not world wide. where exactly, i do not know. that a host of angel help him build it was a fabrication of whiteman's lies. There were only black people, as there are no angel that have wings. angel are just like us. you could be one, i could be one, if either or both of us are one, we will know it based on what knowledge you or i possess. poeple love to believe in spooks, mysteries, that way, it is easy for them to dump their responsibilties.
Hmmmmm....Seems you don't understand sarcasm!!
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by gatiano(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
xaxaxa, well, perhaps you didn't place it well, your sarcasm seem intelligent than it ought to be.
philfearon:

Hmmmmm....Seems you don't understand sarcasm!!
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
gatiano:
xaxaxa, well, perhaps you didn't place it well, your sarcasm seem intelligent than it ought to be.
Maybe you misunderstood it.....
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nik77: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
All these and more is being seriously dealt with on this thread: "The Creation Chronicles—Random Thoughts of Non Believing Believer." Check it out guys.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Yooguyz: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
philfearon:

Lol.....Christians and there Psychosclerosis head..... So The whole Fishes in the world today entered into the ark? All the Mammoths,Reptiles,Herbivores,Whales,Shark,Crocodiles,Hippos,Rhino's etc entered into the ark?
All The Animals from All over the World crossed the Atlantic and headed to go and be rescued in Noah's ark? Chai!!!!! I weep for St*pidity..I weep for The Years I believed in this sheer Folly!! I weep for How people still tie into pure lies both at face value and inward view!! Can't people just use their head,their intellect,Their Common Sense for crying out loud?
But no!! Don't Use Logic in Christianity

If God can cause a donkey to talk, what makes you think he cannot supernaturally cause all the animals to assemble in one place?

The Noahs account is nothing short of supernatural. When Jehovah wants to cause a thing to being, he doesn't work with Logic or scientific laws.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Weah96: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yooguyz:

If God can cause a donkey to talk, what makes you think he cannot supernaturally cause all the animals to assemble in one place?

The Noahs account is nothing short of supernatural. When Jehovah wants to cause a thing to being, he doesn't work with Logic or scientific laws.

Have you seen anything that defied nature in your life? Be honest to your conscience.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Yooguyz: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Weah96:

Have you seen anything that defied nature in your life? Be honest to your conscience.

Yes!
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Weah96: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yooguyz:

Yes!

LOL, what was it? A snake with a hundred heads?
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Yooguyz: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Weah96:

LOL, what was it? A snake with a hundred heads?

I have seen a live miracle happen. A neighbour of mine was healed of rhematoid athritis after the doctors had gave up on her. That alone is a strong pointer to the ominipotence of God.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Weah96: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yooguyz:

I have seen a live miracle happen. A neighbour of mine was healed of rhematoid athritis after the doctors had gave up on her. That alone is a strong pointer to the ominipotence of God.

OK, I see how your brain works. You need to keep Jesus close to you. Otherwise you might do something to yourself.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Yooguyz: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Weah96:

OK, I see how your brain works. You need to keep Jesus close to you. Otherwise you might do something to yourself.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but it can NEVER change the truth.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by philfearon(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2014
Yooguyz:

Hmmmmm......
Don't use Logic in Christianity? But I can't..Logic and reasoning is what differentiates me from Other lower animals..A neglect of it,a non-usage of it,perhaps the world over,would have still left us in the stone age,don't you think?
Ask yourself this question sincerely: The Jews don't believe in Jesus,they are not Christians; What happens to them? So they will all go to hell? How could the people who your precious bible refer as the real sons and people of your God not know Christ is their saviour? Even after the supposed 2000yrs? Or is it that you yourself now know better than them?.......
If you cant answer this questions sincerely, Then You are seriously decieving yourself bro!!

1 Like

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by lilcutie8916(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
If the water covered the tallest mountains then noah and all the animals would have either frozen to death or died of lack of oxygen
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
if the water covered the tallest mountains then noah
and all the animals would have either frozen to
death or died of lack of oxygen #true

@teddybiyasi ..am great
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by gatiano(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
how can a donkey talk? this donkey is a representative of an oppressed man under the wickedness of devils. the donkey seeing an angel means the oppressed seeing GOD and will be able or is already able to blow off the lies and tricks of devils. i also thought the snake could talk too and also clever, until i found out that reptiles are far more stupid and foolish than the insects. the reason why we are scared of snakes (especially black people) is because it deceived men as per bible story. that snake represents a people, not even one person. or an inner thought if not a person atall.
Yooguyz:

1 Like

Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Youngzedd(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Choi!

Na now my eyes clear.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Weah96: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
gatiano:
how can a donkey talk?

How can a human being walk on the whole ocean?
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by gatiano(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
are u serious? show me where that happened?
Weah96:

How can a human being walk on the whole ocean?
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by donsufia: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
You guys cant understand bible with canal minds. How can you explain how five loaves and two fishes fed five thousand people? God own this world and can do any think the way he likes. Man's wisdom is so small in God's eyes my brother. The best thing for you is to repent.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by GooseBaba: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
donsufia:
You guys cant understand bible with canal minds. How can you explain how five loaves and two fishes fed five thousand people? God own this world and can do any think the way he likes. Man's wisdom is so small in God's eyes my brother. The best thing for you is to repent.

Your god can't do all things in our present reality. All he has going for him are mere claims/allegory and metaphor in a book written by men.

Some africans christians are starving as we speak... Common one loaf of bread, one dry fish and a cup of water your god no fit show.. Your god na runaway father..
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by GooseBaba: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
gatiano:
how can a donkey talk? this donkey is a representative of an oppressed man under the wickedness of devils. the donkey seeing an angel means the oppressed seeing GOD and will be able or is already able to blow off the lies and tricks of devils. i also thought the snake could talk too and also clever, until i found out that reptiles are far more stupid and foolish than the insects. the reason why we are scared of snakes (especially black people) is because it deceived men as per bible story. that snake represents a people, not even one person. or an inner thought if not a person atall.

It's obvious that you need medication. This is the bane of so called sacred text, everyone can apply their imagination to give the story another twist just to suit their paranoia.

When it suits you black people are snakes. White people are beneath monkeys... Smh.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by gatiano(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
that does not call for an abuse. yes, people give their own allergorical meaning to the books to suit their agenda which is wrong, guessing the meaning of the books too is not right and can infact be regarded as a lie. I said we black people have some kind of phobia for snakes, it is not that we fear the nature of this reptile, rather we fear a story behind it as it is written in the Bible. and that story of the snake, the donkey, the sheep, the goat and the Lamb are allergorical meaning refering to people or a person.
GooseBaba:

It's obvious that you need medication. This is the bane of so called sacred text, everyone can apply their imagination to give the story another twist just to suit their paranoia.

When it suits you black people are snakes. White people are beneath monkeys... Smh.
Re: Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... by Weah96: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
gatiano:
that does not call for an abuse. yes, people give their own allergorical meaning to the books to suit their agenda which is wrong, guessing the meaning of the books too is not right and can infact be regarded as a lie. I said we black people have some kind of phobia for snakes, it is not that we fear the nature of this reptile, rather we fear a story behind it as it is written in the Bible. and that story of the snake, the donkey, the sheep, the goat and the Lamb are allergorical meaning refering to people or a person.

In many cultures around the world, snakes are revered as sacred creatures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is A Soul Tie? / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.