Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

How I Battle For Redemption. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Battle For Redemption. (741 Views)

Travails And Redemption- A Short Story. / Adventures Of Kopa D – Episode 5: The Battle For Aso / Excerpt: Redemption House (a Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Battle For Redemption. by Wizcollifa(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
NOTE: this is an untrue story, I love writing so I decide to put this together though am a science student.

It all started in 2001 when I graduated from primary school, I was enrolled in a boarding school in my native home. At first I was a good boy though I was stubborn and I womanize a lot. As time goes on, during my jss3 I was initiated to a cult group call junior vikings confratanity and we were taught how to shoot and cut people. From there I became popular in school, I was the new bad boy in school and most the girls begin to have crush on me and I was fucking them all. I started disturbing the peace of the teachers so the principal began to suspend me from school and I call it fun, I was even proud of it. During my ss1 the principal de boarded me and I was so happy. Later I changed to a day school and the flexing continue.
After my ssce I went to a driving school cause I really want to become a professional driver, though I don't want it as a career but for the love I have for cars. After graduating from the driving school as one of the best student, One day our instructor called me on phone and he said that a man is dying to meet me so I went to his house that evening and he took to the man's house. When we got to the man's house, I was surprise with the way the man was raining praises on me. He gave us wine and we drank then he gave me a deal to steal 15 cars for him for #2m, I accepted the deal so I met some friend and we deliver the cars so he was pleased.

I will continue if I get up to 20 comments and please correct my errors without insulting me. English no be my papa language o.

(1) (Reply)

Broken Vows / Worker As Hustlers / Albert Aderemi Adedoyin Creative Writing Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.