Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

An Attack On My Hometown Mubi Is Immaterial - Chief Of Defense Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Attack On My Hometown Mubi Is Immaterial - Chief Of Defense Staff (637 Views)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Attack On My Hometown Mubi Is Immaterial - Chief Of Defense Staff by slimfashionline(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Reacting to reports that Boko Haram men attacked and ceased his home town, Mubi in Adamawa state, the Chief of Defence staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh, said an attack on his village does not mean the military is helpless. He said its immaterial if it was his hometown that was attacked as the attack could have been on any other part of Nigeria and it would still have affected him as Security Chief.

Mr Badeh made this remark while speaking to newsmen after the National Council of state meeting at the Presidential villa in Abuja yesterday.
"How can Nigeria be helpless? If the CDS loses his hometown, its the same thing as losing Lagos, its the same thing as losing Enugu. Any part of Nigeria that is lost, CDS carries the weight. So its immaterial, whether its my hometown or my house that is burnt or Emeka's house, or whoever's house that is burnt in Nigeria, the CDS is pained"
More on www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: An Attack On My Hometown Mubi Is Immaterial - Chief Of Defense Staff by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
who cares! that shows how capable u are. it's better u flush out the decaying officers among the good ones.
Re: An Attack On My Hometown Mubi Is Immaterial - Chief Of Defense Staff by kskpoundz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Too fat to lead a battle sef
Re: An Attack On My Hometown Mubi Is Immaterial - Chief Of Defense Staff by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
We need men and women with vision and determination,we do not need talkative like him who only understands the theory of fighting terrorism but lack the tactics and vision to do his job well.......what we need from him is sincere action and not just talking and talking till spit go finish for mouth,...***

(1) (Reply)

Obama Nominates Loretta Lynch To Be Attorney General / My Agreement With Ajimobi Expired Last Year —otegbeye / Married Ladies,most Problems You Face Were Created When You Were Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.