Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,996 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Acura-mdx-radio-buttons-not Responding - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura-mdx-radio-buttons-not Responding (3290 Views)

Acura Mdx Tech Package 2008 Model Showing Check Transmission With Flashing D / I Need Advice On Acura Mdx 2002-2004 / Porsche Cayenne vs Lexus RX350 vs BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 vs Acura MDX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura-mdx-radio-buttons-not Responding by Ndu2000: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2014
I am unable to input the RADIO CODE after removing and replacing battery head.
The manual buttons on the stereo system of my Acura MDX 2009 are not responding except the power button.

I removed the battery head to see if I can have a reset. I lost all after restoring the battery head. I am now unable to input the radio code. I need help please.
Re: Acura-mdx-radio-buttons-not Responding by AutosBay(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2014
@ ndu2000 please follow this link to solve your problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDmbeyGWB3c
Re: Acura-mdx-radio-buttons-not Responding by Day11(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ndu2000:
I am unable to input the RADIO CODE after removing and replacing battery head.
The manual buttons on the stereo system of my Acura MDX 2009 are not responding except the power button.

I removed the battery head to see if I can have a reset. I lost all after restoring the battery head. I am now unable to input the radio code. I need help please.

Mr Ndu, I think have explained it clearly to you that, your best bet is to replace the stereo. As long as no buttons works on the device, you can't enter your RADIO CODE.

Try www.ebay.com you will find USED Acura radio for your vehicle.

Day11
Re: Acura-mdx-radio-buttons-not Responding by realwan44(m): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2015
THE DAY THE MUSIC DIES ALONG WITH YOUR CAR'S BATTERY
....1 OF THIS MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM....
1 INSERT NAVI DISC
2 PLEASE INSERT A CORRECT NAVIGATION DISC
3 NAVI DISC ERROR
4 CODE, RADIO LOCK, PIN CODE, LOCKED 13, SAFE, PROTECT, SECURE, E.T.C...
5 MECH ERROR
6 FUSE BLOWN
7 CD err 1,2,3....
YOU REPLACE THE BATTERY AND THE MUSIC IS STILL DEAD OR YOU ARE FACING 1 OF THE ABOVE LISTED PROBLEM...
REALWAN IS THE SOLUTION CONTACT ME FOR ADVICE AND GUIDE @ rilwanbalogun97@gmail.com
Follow me on whatsapp @ +2348072503710
Phone @ +234(0)8106333875
HAPPY MUSIC IN ADVANCE....

(1) (Reply)

Toyota A25A-FKS 2.5 D-4S Engine Review Toyota Camry, Avalon, Rav4 / Tinkering On A Jeep With Repair Manuals And Very Limited Automobile Experience. / Coin Rover - Too Much Money! Check Out This Range Rover Covered In Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.