Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) (7148 Views)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics / Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2014
Lagos state government led by APC helps PDP led FG to light up Federal roads in LAGOS STATE.

Left a friends place @ cement bustop on Abeokuta Exp road 5am this morning because i had to see someone by 8am in Bonny camp. I was well impressed with the way major roads were brightened up by functional street lights.

1.Abeokuta Express road from ile zik litted all the way down

2. PWD all the way with functional street lights.

3. Still on Abekuta express road

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by amakufrancis(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2014
Gej is Working...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2014
Mary land on Mobolaji bank Anthony road

Ikorodu road shining bright

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by amakufrancis(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:
you see ya life?

1 Like

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by jchima14: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Still on Ikorodu road. one of the numerous cameras installed on the road to manage traffic and curb crime pictured.

Bridge linking Ojuelegba

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by loopman: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2014
The lights are programmed to come up by 7pm every day, and the road sweepers are on the roads as early as 5am cleaning.

Lagos has gone too far into sanity to allow the brigands in the PDP to bring their type of peculiar madness to Lagos.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Yaba lights automatically goes off as i was just about taking shots.

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2014
amakufrancis:
Gej is Working...

Amadioha strike those ur leprous fingers there!!!

20 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Omexonomy: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2014
My guy how far and how work
koboko69:

Amadioha strike those ur fingers there!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2014
From egbeda to iyana ipaja have street lights working. Iyana ipaja bus stop down to under bridge are all lightened up.

Eko oni baje o!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by amakufrancis(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:

For instance bbc start displaying major pictures of abuja, ph, lag and major cities in Nigeria. What will citizens from Nigeria and abroad say? Thunder strike you for your forehead.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by adebayo201: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:

grin

Polluted air!
Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2014
Omexonomy:
My guy how far and how work

Chief saTANoid. I hail you....how market?

9 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2014
loopman:
The lights are programmed to come up by 7pm every day, and the road sweepers are on the roads as early as 5am cleaning.

Lagos has gone too far into sanity to allow the brigands in the PDP to bring their type of peculiar madness to Lagos.

Thats a fact for sure. You are 100% correct

7 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by felifeli: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2014
Oboy you just buy phone with camera ?
Otherwise WTF is dis ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by oba009(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Already on the road by 5am, e yaa "Eko for show'" me i cant stay in lagos again. Abuja for longlife and prosperity. Well Fashola is working.

1 Like

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Bobbystanley(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2014
Poor mindset.

So what are u doing?

Campaigning for APC ?

Bleep U!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Omexonomy: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:

Chief saTANoid. I hail you....how market?
clown i see ur hailing you don get work

1 Like

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2014
OP, Do us all a favor. Travel to Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. What you will see, will make you change your mind about Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by omololu2020(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
OP, Do us all a favor. Travel to Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. What you will see, will make you change your mind about Lagos.
poor man.wen will u relocate to uyo wit ur family.u can't tell me uyo is beta dan lagos yet u still wanna die in lagos...dis uyo sef is just so over rated.d aks govt receive a lot of money from d federal govt so I don't know y pple keep screamin uyo all d time.we still hav more pple from uyo troopin to lagos.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2014
omololu2020:
poor man.wen will u relocate to uyo wit ur family.u can't tell me uyo is beta dan lagos yet u still wanna die in lagos...dis uyo sef is just so over rated.d aks govt receive a lot of money from d federal govt so I don't know y pple keep screamin uyo all d time.we still hav more pple from uyo troopin to lagos.
Dont be upset dude. Lagos is no man's land. I decide to stay in this chaotic town so as to monitor my businesses. Focus on the thread, pig head.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:

why u nor help us take the pics? dem swear for you with Lagos? travel go back Uyo na..make u dey show us pics

1 Like

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:

why u nor help us take the pics? dem swear for you with Lagos? travel go back Uyo na..make u dey show us pics
Lagos is no man's land my good friend. I can chose to live here for a moment and make all the money I can while the city still has opportunity. No vex. But truth is, when you travel to Uyo, on your return, you will cease these mediocre propaganda for the thieving cabal of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Lagos is no man's land my good friend. I can chose to live here for a moment and make all the money I can while the city still has opportunity. No vex. But truth is, when you travel to Uyo, on your return, you will cease these mediocrity propaganda for the thieving cabal of Lagos.

why dont u bring your brother or kinsman and crown him oba of lagos or any other oba in lagos, or make him Governor of lagos? clowns!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by shift15(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
All these men that that are hailing Fashola for 500 poles of streetlight, if they live in Abuja they will immortalize Bala Mohammed.
Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:

why dont u bring your brother or kinsman and crown him oba of lagos or any other oba in lagos, or make him Governor of lagos? clowns!!!!
Why are you insulting when you can prove to me that Lagos belongs to some tribe ? My man, stop fighting over what belongs to us all. If you can afford a part of Lagos, its yours. But I know you cant afford for now, so work hard. I am only sad because Fashola has done nothing, he is the greatest thief in living memory. He goes about commissioning street lights shamelessly.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2014
OP, On your request, Behold Uyo, a better town than Lagos when it comes to roads and lighting.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Bobbystanley:
Poor mindset.

So what are u doing?

Campaigning for APC ?

Bleep U!

Rich mindset that hates good things. your hatred can not trip off those lights.... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2014
That's Uyo, you can move over there and enjoy good lighting and roads, stop annoying us with mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by koboko69: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Why are you insulting when you can prove to me that Lagos belongs to some tribe ? My man, stop fighting over what belongs to us all. If you can afford a part of Lagos, its yours. But I know you cant afford for now, so work hard. I am only sad because Fashola has done nothing, he is the greatest thief in living memory. He goes about commissioning street lights shamelessly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are sure more funny than basket mouth and AY. Have you tried applying to as a clown? cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are sure more funny than basket mouth and AY. Have you tried applying to become a clown? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes, people say I could win crowns as a clown, but No, I am not interested in Comedy, because I am comfortable. Comedians are people who discovered they could make a living with their funny talents, but I have other great skills and knowledge that overides sitcom. Meanwhile, have you seen the pictures of Uyo ? What can you call Lagos lighting now. I guess there is no word to express your shock.

You came praising Fashole for wiring the Federal Government Road, but a PDP Governor constructed better roads and light it up in superb designs.

Nnah men, join me in the Light, stop celebrating Darkness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Council Boss Arraigned For Contract Scam / Picture Of Okorocha & His Son Inlaw That Got People Talking / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala CV That She Submitted To The WTO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.