Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD (888 Views)

Doctors Please Help Advice Needed Urgently / Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? / Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD by hoojay4(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2014
Have been in an unhealthy state for the past 3 months.....before realizing am suffering from General Anxiety disorder.....have went to 3 hospitals but no improvement
its start like this :
As my 1st year in university i made up madeup my mind to study hard and get a good result in which i succeeded..during my examination i went through a lot of stress like Neva before ....sleepless night (3 hours a day : 1am to 4am )....junk foods
After the examination i tried to adjust back to my normal life but i couldn't. I use to be on my bed ready for sleep from 10pm buh i wont till 1am and wake up exactly 4am, this cause a lot of worries for me, a week after, i had hot and cold flashes in the morning and afternoon respectively, it later became severe, i went to my school clinic i met a nurse she said its maleria or typhoid ....she gave me pcm, chloroquine and amoxillin ....i had a good night sleep that day and feel better the second morning....but in the night i couldn't sleep again and develop a strong racing hearth beat, stomach ulcer, high blood preesure (140/70) .... i went back to see the doctor, he sent me to the lab and did maleria and typhoid test which the result cam back negative.....he gave me omeprazo, flagyl, multivitamin and 5 dose of bromazepam 3mg ...i took 3 dose there wasnt any change i skipped it.....i travelled home to see my family doctor ....he did many test which cam back normal ...he gave me (IV) Drugs to control my BP and sleeping pills....no changes...and am still sleepless at night....i went to another doctor he started the same routine.....that is when i quit? going to, clinic..i decided to watch my symtoms for a whilel....
Now my symtoms are :
Sleeoless night
srong and rapid heart beat
throbbing in head
yawning
dry mouth
general body shaking
anxious :feeling like am running
lost concentration
hot and cold flash (the most terrible part of it)
restless
difficulty in swallowing
neck pain
constipation
difficulty in digestion
unexplained pain
please help me get out of this problem.....now i truely know the value of being healthy...!!
Re: Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD by mekzyjoe(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Go n do hiv test n let us no
Re: Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD by esley: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
u are simply having HBP. Go back to a good doctor for proper diagnosis and medication.
Re: Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD by dennykel60: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2014
stressActive will solve your problem. Though it is expensive, it is top quality and will give you 100% guaranteed solution. Need more info? Whatsapp or 08136478517
Re: Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD by victorix(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2014
hoojay4, do you feel like there is somthing stuck in yr throat?
Re: Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD by hoojay4(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
No @victorix
Re: Doctors Please Help Me Out Of GAD by victorix(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning / ............ / Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.