Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? (1940 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
we are just talking about that in my office, the women said there is no problem, because a guy said he cann't and I support him dor, y because there will b no transparency from the side of the woman and no geniune respect...... Share your view
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
lightking99:
we are just talking about that in my office, the women said there is no problem, because a guy said he cann't and I support him dor, y because there will b no transparency from the side of the woman and no geniune respect...... Share your view

Nairaland boys falling my hand since 1820 sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Godmystrength: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
lightking99:
so what if you marry her poor and she becomes richer than you later, what will you do to her?

4 Likes

Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by ozodimgba(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
yes. I marry personality not riches so, it depends on the lady in question & of course her personality.
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Godmystrength:
so what if you marry her poor and she becomes richer than you later, what will you do to her?

bro that is a different case because she made it wen u are in her life.

The reason y I agree with the guy is because the 1ce I know the men are just housebois or they are seperated.... Talking from experience bro.
But if u are married b4 riches comes in your respect is there aready

1 Like

Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
ozodimgba:
yes. I marry personality not riches so, it depends on the lady in question & of course her personality.

Yep bro it depend but some guys marry because d lady is rich which is a wrong reason to marry
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Godmystrength: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
lightking99:

bro that is a different case because she made it wen u are in her life.

The reason y I agree with the guy is because the 1ce I know the men are just housebois or they are seperated.... Talking from experience bro.
But if u are married b4 riches comes in your respect is there aready
making it when you are in her life or before you came into her life should make no difference really... Or are you saying you will not have respect for a woman you married after making all your money??

A woman who has no respect for you doesn't have it for you, whether she is rich, poor, was rich, was poor whatever......

If a woman wants to stop respecting you, before you can blink your eye, the respect is gone so forget about ''your respect is already there''

1 Like

Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by pickabeau1: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Godmystrength:
A woman who has no respec for you doesn't have it for you, whether she is rich, poor, was rich, was poor whatever......

It is easier for a poor woman to have respect/fear for a richer man

1 Like

Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Godmystrength: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
lightking99:

Yep bro it depend but some guys marry because d lady is rich which is a wrong reason to marry
Rich women too must also get marry now abi? except you are saying that they should keep looking for men that are richer than them or stop getting richer/put their life on hold just to find a man to marry them...

pickabeau1:
It is easier for a poor woman to have respect/fear for a richer man
Thank God you said it is EASIER and not that it is a CERTAINTY
and that a woman fears a man doesn't mean that she also respects him.
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by pickabeau1: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Godmystrength:

Just wanted to state that...the probability is higher in the event the woman is poorer than the man

Carry on

DAzall
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by ogawisdom(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Provided I earn enough to take care of my family y shld I b worried wink she is my wife d4 one plus one is equal to one. cool

I ll nt marry a woman dt is nt totally submissive to me
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by lilmax(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Not possible
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Godmystrength:
Rich women too must also get marry now abi? except you are saying that they should keep looking for men that are richer than them or stop getting richer/put their life on hold just to find a man to marry them...

bro pls that is my opinion and advice to the guy doh not pertainin to every woman doh
and I know d guy so well, if he tries it heis digging his own grave
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by dre11(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
I think this question have being discussed earlier

Marry personality, character and compatability
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by zekki: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Never
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Godmystrength: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
lightking99:

bro pls that is my opinion and advice to the guy doh not pertainin to every woman doh
and I know d guy so well, if he tries it heis digging his own grave
sorry sir. be not vexed that i put my mouth in matter wey concern me not....
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Godmystrength:
sorry sir. be not vexed that i put my mouth in matter wey concern me not....

vex 4 what @nairaland even if person insult me na e headache.... U have ur own opinoin so nobody fit stop u to talk am
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
It's Possible but it's less likely for me not because I am afraid of a successful women or won't get married to one ... The reason is my real joy in life come from the fact that I rise to the top on my own terms, with my own sweat and energy. Not due to the wealth of my wife or her parents. If I am already wealthy and she is more wealthy than me, that's a much better scenario.

I would not want anyone blabbing tomorrow when we have a misunderstanding that they made me who I am.

#Mathew Briggs
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Matthewbriggs:
It's Possible but it's less likely for me not because I am afraid of a successful women or won't get married to one ... The reason is my real joy in life come from the fact that I rise to the top on my own terms, with my own sweat and energy. Not due to the wealth of my wife or her parents. If I am already wealthy and she is more wealthy than me, that's a much better scenario.

I would not want anyone blabbing tomorrow when we have a misunderstanding that they made me who I am.

#Mathew Briggs

nice point bro
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yes na.
What is there.
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by ernie4life(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
I dated a girl the was richer than me, money was never an issue no matter how much she gave me she never complained, I felt it was not just right, my ego was hurt finally I had to walk out of the relationship, for marriage I wouldn't dare to try it.
yes the lady may be disciplined enough to submit her self to the husband but still there will always be but
Re: Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? by shizzleStar: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2014
Godmystrength:

making it when you are in her life or before you came into her life should make no difference really... Or are you saying you will not have respect for a woman you married after making all your money??

A woman who has no respect for you doesn't have it for you, whether she is rich, poor, was rich, was poor whatever......

If a woman wants to stop respecting you, before you can blink your eye, the respect is gone so forget about ''your respect is already there''
It does,.... a great deal.

@coloured, maybe in some cases but not entirely true

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only: Six Unconventional Ways To Attain Success / HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? / His Wife Is Selfishly Asking For Joint Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.