Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest (784 Views)

Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box / Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by chidichris(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
please read Vanguard of Friday 21, Nov. 2008.
what is this gentleman hiding? the man who swore to make nigeria good by all means a couple of months back is shying away from the law now.
what is realling happening? do nigerians now have reason to suspect his real position on his war against corruption in nigeria? if courts were to shield all his victims from being arrested, would he be the hero he was?
will it be worth saying that both El-rufai and Ribadu were heros in the Obj's regime whose other sides have been revealed under the new administration.
obj boys will have a lot to tell nigerians.
if Ribadu will not talk to efcc, at least, he should be ready to tell us(nigerians) what made him the most suitable for the destroyer's job he did with obj.
he must be able to let us know how fraudulent it could be to jump posts in the police.
obj is eveil and so are his boys and girls bcs snake definitely begets snake or what do u think?
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by PeeDaVinci: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
you ask for my opinion and my opinion is that it doesnt seem you are thinking right , needless to state or argue any issue about ribadu with you!!!!
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by PapaBrowne(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2008
PeeDaVinci:

you ask for my opinion and my opinion is that it doesnt seem you are thinking right , needless to state or argue any issue about ribadu with you!!!!

I agree!!
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by Mamajama(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2008
Why was time with another IBB stooges that saw no good that Ribadu did in Nigeria after he went after Muhammad.

Child bingo please tell us how many conviction has the new administration got since inception?
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by landis(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
Ribadu should submit to ARREST ASAP.

why is he suddenly afraid?

what secret is he runing from?

Nigeria is greater than any one.

He should submit himself for ARREST and follow the full laid down RULES of LAW.

How time changes.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by GoldCircle: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
Make dem leave this guy & focus on other things! Farida Waziri don loose focus!
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by chidichris(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2008
i think Nigeria has a trade mark in corruption and the headquarter of this corruption is abuja. any good move to eradicate or reduce corruption in nigeria MUST start from Aso Rock otherwise another name will be given to to the move.
if those of u who think that i am not thinking well are thinking well urselves, with all the people ribadu sent to jail, did the level of corruption in nigeria go down or up.
it was obvious that those supporting obj were greater than those against him so the criminals behind obj then were on the popular and safe sides so there was no harm to their persons and their criminal activities.
any president that is coming to fight corruption in nigeria must be an elected president and not selected.
my confidence is not even with the present shadow that obj forced on us. ribadu was the biggest idiot of the last administration for trying to fool nigerians.
if ribadu cld not jail atiku then who did he jail?
if ribadu is as clean as he claims, why is he running away from his own company?
if there are people who will be afraid of efcc, i think ribadu and obj must not be involved.
a little touch on el rufai at least exposed his real self to nigerians. let this man go and face the music because he once swore to take this war on corruption to the last level so where is his dignity.
mamajama, the high level of embecility in you has made u to forget so soon all the songs of praises u were lavishing on ribadu a few months back. why is ribadu running to court for immunity even without been a gov or president.
this was a particular idiot that wrote a scipt in bayelsa and interpreted the whole shit with efcc standby at the govt house while the house impeach alams and he was arrested immediately.
tell me, how did they know the impeachment was going to happen? tell me what differences did Goodluck made after alams and tell me is it not the same goodluck that obj selected for a backup for this shadow in aso rock.
reason up fool and leave ibb who served as a military president and tal about our so claimed eleceted presidents.
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by McKren(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2008
Reading and understanding the court verdict will be a good start

People need to grow up on this nairaland.

Why is Farida Waziri inviting Ribadu to come and hand over to her. Did she take over from Ribadu or from Ibrahim Lamorde.

They are looking for all sorts of means to prevent Ribadu from graduating from NIPSS Kuru. It seems the head of the School Yakubu Sankey will not co-operate and expel Ribadu hence they want to sought other avenues to prevent his graduation.

Ribadu was simply being pre-emptive and ensure that he graduates from NIPSS. Nothing more.
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by agaba123(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2008
Mckren
Your mother did not deny you breast milk. When I saw the headline this morning, the first thing that came to my mind was why would he . . .? But i said wait a minute, let me read the whole story. At the end I realised that they were looking for a way to keep him from graduating at all cost. It is a pity the waziri of a woman is stooping low like that.

They wanted the guy out with nothing. Let Ribadu be. Let him beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He might have acted as a tool for witchhunt in some cases but I still respect his courage. he has taken the war on corruption to another level which makes it difficult for any new person to just sit down and watch.
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2008
@TOPIC

All of a sudden, Ribadu became the problem with nigeria?

Apart from the chocolate/dark skin, there's absolutely nothing one can be proud of in Africa and nigeria to be precise.
Hatred, corruption, cowardice, illiteracy(excused), laziness, voodooism, wickedness and hypocrisy can be found in this group of people. Anything that represents bad. It is simply their comfort zone. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I just cant take it anymore.
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by lucabrasi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2008
@post
must admit its a real shame especially as it is gradually emerging that even the little ribadu did,was much more than farda waziri will ever do even if she spends 10 years in efcc, what is baffling to me howevr is that while farida waziri is gradually weakening efcc and blantantly destroying cases against the corrupt governors and technocrats, ribadu is being hounded and slowly but gradually being destroyed,
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by McKren(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2008
And you know, I thought Micheal Aondoakaa knew anything. . . . . . . the man is so dumb.

Anybody who has passed through a higher institution should know that graduation ceremonies, are nothing more than ceremonies. What matters is the process which Ribadu has completed.

No matter what, he has gone through the course at Kuru. completed his studies, if they don't give him his certificate today, they will give him another day.

So this whole business of disrupting Ribadu's graduation is what high school mafia rivals do. Ribadu set a trap and Micheal Aondoakaa walked into it, lets wait for his "rule of law" interpretation of this one.

I wish their is a video of this episode, it needs to be posted on youtube. Let the world see a video of how backward 2008 Nigeria AGF thinks.

Was meant to be posted under the topic where Ribadu was booted out from his graduation.
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by tharma(f): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2008
Seun,

that Topic about Ribadu Graduation is true. I just listened to BBC service it is there. U can also verify from http://leadership.nigeriannewsservice.com/news/152/ARTICLE/2699/2008-11-22.html

I have also called my friend who is a police officer in Jos, he confirmed it

Pls unlock
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by chidichris(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2008
there a law called the law of karma and ribadu is surely benefiting from this law.
his promotion in the police was fraudulent and deserves some explainations.
his investigations in the nigerian ports authority deserves some ecplainations.
he is a criminal and deserves some criminal attentions.
he must pay for all he did and that is very simple.
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by McKren(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2008
well 47% of Americans thought Sarah Palin was brilliant enough to be VP

If people are that dumb in America with all their access to info, let alone Nigeria.

I will not even try to argue whether Ribadu has integrity or not . . . . . . but what I do know is that if the situation is reversed, it will only take 2 days to find materials to indict Aondoakaa because he is a big and reckless thief.
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by Gayigaskia(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
We don't exactly know what is going on, as history proved the nigerian media is so unreliable that we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions at this point. one thing i can say tough is that these acts of public harassement are only going to make Nigerians very rebelious of their governments. U don't do something like this in public specially in front of children. from what i know the guy has accepted all the decisions of the government, followed the rules ,and studied hard just to get what they say he needs to get to be where he needs to be in the Police corp of Nigeria.
Re: Ribadu! Ribadu! Ribadu! - Court Refuses Ribadu's Request To Stop Arrest by lucabrasi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2008
as for the children been dragged,i think we know how overzealous the sss and other government security agencies can be when obeying orders,im sure yar adua or okiro or whoever gave the order for ribadu to be removed didnt state specifically that he and his children should be dragged screaming and kicking out of the graduation venue

(1) (Reply)

Funny Thing How Every Nigerian Keeps Complaining That Government Is Not Doing Anything Yet An Abysma / People Who Can Lead Nigeria Forward / Shocker!, Yar'dua Makes Prof. Dora Akunyili Information Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.