Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pootie Stench And Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pootie Stench And Infection (1186 Views)

Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic / How Can One Get Ride Of Toilet Infection / CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pootie Stench And Infection by inprecise: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2006
Me and da boyz was with 2 girls from Somerset Place and these girls had oyster smelling pooties. Next day, I gets a green fuzz on me arse and now have a pussy smell coming from me crotch. the herb women in my neighborhood says i have a yeast infection. now she puts some flowers on it but it turned purple and smells like dead fish everytime i sweat. how do i get a rid of it. no $ to go to me doctor, should i get me some x&x or prep h. helps me!
Re: Pootie Stench And Infection by dondele(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2006
what sort of english is dat? didnt get a damn thing.
Re: Pootie Stench And Infection by iice(f): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2006
Mannnnnn thats nasty
Re: Pootie Stench And Infection by Coco29(f): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2006
Oga Boogi:

Me and da boyz was with 2 girls from Somerset Place and these girls had oyster smelling pooties. Next day, I gets a green fuzz on me arse and now have a pussy smell coming from me crotch. the herb women in my neighborhood says i have a yeast infection. now she puts some flowers on it but it turned purple and smells like dead fish everytime i sweat. how do i get a rid of it. no $ to go to me doctor, should i get me some x&x or prep h. helps me!

hahhaaaaaaaaaaa roflmaoooooooooooooo

a yeast infection should not do that love. grin grin grin
Re: Pootie Stench And Infection by Eurphoria(f): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2006
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

with speech like yours we can picture the kind of girl you got this nasty from lol lol lol lol lol
This is too funny, i think i heard of a case like your before, you know you say it turned purple, right? well sorry to break this to you but your dick's going to shrivel up or will have to be castrated, shocked

joke lol lol
Re: Pootie Stench And Infection by lauryn(f): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2006
Lauhg my friggin lil behind off grin
Re: Pootie Stench And Infection by desiree(f): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2006
ROFLMFAO grin grin grin

This bloke is super funny, you've got all the colours of the rainbow coming ot of your ass at one go. purple, green, red, blue, which one remain sef  grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Medical Books Now Available / Pregnancy At 40 Years / How LASTMA Cost A Doctor To Lose A Pregnant Woman's Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.