Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? (18178 Views)

Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / How Can One Get Ride Of Toilet Infection / Toilet Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? by Madukaele(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
I found out that my girl friend period that used to beĀ  2nd week of the month is now 1st week, she said is because because of toilet infection she contacted, is it true, can a lady's period change cos of toilet infection? I feel she isnt saying the truth.
Re: CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? by hope4hiv: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
This is not an arguements issue,whatever the cause of the Irregular Period is not for her to determine or you ,medical test in a laboratory will prove the cause of her new case why not just take her for a medical test.
there are many deadly infection that could be contacted from the Toilet which could be life threatening at the end of the day ,hepatitis A,B,C virus is in the faeces of an infected person for example using an unclean toilet could be a place to contact it.
hope4hiv8@gmail.com
Re: CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? by Kave(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
hey, u beta not take her to a gynaecologist otherwise, he wud wear handgloves and out his finger in ur girl's pussy, Beware
Re: CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? by agathamari(f): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2010
^^^^^ slowpoke

@poster take her to see a gyno to be sure and to get treatment for any infection she may have
Re: CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? by naijababe2(f): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2010
advice ur gurl to c a gyno b4 further damage is done.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew / Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! / Does Beans Make People Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.