Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More (9992 Views)

I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts / Website Designers In Enugu State / Business Owners Now Prefer To Hire Wordpress Website Designers.learn Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2015
rahazaqa:
good. so how can we get started? where do we start from?

HTML book that teaches all you need to know about html5 and css3
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Promhize:

HTML book that teaches all you need to know about html5 and css3
where do I get now?
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2015
rahazaqa:
where do I get now?

Send me a pm
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Baycrystal July Promo

This promo is Limited take this unique opportunity to have an online presence(website) for your business/company to have an egde over your teeming competitors

our promo also covers lots of freebies such as free digital advertising,gsm numbers,free sms units and lots more ..
Check attached image on website for various plans available at affordable pricing

visit www.cedarhostng.com/promo for more details....
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
FRInteractives:

sorry for the inconviences call our numbers 08072611343, 08059981540
i have not been hearing from you
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by FRInteractives: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
rahazaqa:
i have not been hearing from you
have been busy lately with an app im building
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2015
FRInteractives:

have been busy lately with an app im building
oh i see, hope everything is going good. i have sent a request to mail you,,, where fo we start this thing from?
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by FRInteractives: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
rahazaqa:
oh i see, hope everything is going good. i have sent a request to mail you,,, where fo we start this thing from?

you can always call me on my numbers
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Walexwal: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
please hep me on my site. www.agripreneurforum.com
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by FRInteractives: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Walexwal:
please hep me on my site. www.agripreneurforum.com
What type of help do you want?
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by Walexwal: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2015
FRInteractives:

What type of help do you want?
thks bro.....I tried all I can on the script to make it work but I can't move forward again . please I need help on making the site work ........thanks
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by ezanafe(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Hello my gurus in this thread. I have learn little on HTML & CSS over d past 2 weeks and i have been able to built this Nairaland-like site with my android phone using text editor on X-PLORE just to test my knowledge. I will attach the HTML page to this post. Pls download & rate it so that u can tell me my weakness. Thanks.

Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by GoodBoi1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
rahazaqa:
Hello my pple. Pls I need you ppl to put me through. I want to learn coding and website designing. is it possible for me to leanr this online? I have heard of codeacademy to learn coding online but can this really teach me all about coding?. How can I learn coding and. web designing online? Anybody to help? i have a bbq10 and laptop with sub on both. i just finished my exam so I'm free. I would like to read replies from you ppl. thanks.

NB: I don't have any idea of coding and web designing right now.

pls add me to your group 08177071432
freecodecamp.com
Re: Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More by opiti: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Add me up 07037470554

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware / All Your Xmas Greetings & New Year Wishes Here Please! / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.