Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics) (5383 Views)

Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo / Food For Thoughts On The Akwa Ibom Stadium / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics) by meccuno: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
slimfit1:
The stadium is world class. But not a necessity for a country like ours a world class hospital or university would have made more sense. Get your priorities right mr governor. Dont come and say this is the development because it's not Akpabio its stupid thinking.
.....I believe u are sick.....really....what do you know about development......?? If he built a shabby stadium,u wud be the first to say he has embezzled....why don't we ever appreciate something good for once in our lives? A stadium this beautiful and world class?? U have the guts to downgrade?
Re: The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics) by meccuno: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
mrvitalis:
dont mean to be a hater but why are akwa ibom and there governor making so much noise on this ...this just a 35k stadium....Ameachi of rivers just built a 40k stadium and u wont even see it on the news......akwa ibom build under ground drainage they talk main while all road ameachi is building has underground drainage...yes this is a good development but dnt over blow it ooh
which stadium are u talking of that ameachi built? Hope its not liberation stadium......the stadium is a joke compared to this edifice.....and mind u,the stadium uses real grass....not artificial turf like the one in PH
Re: The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics) by Ideyontop: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
slimfit1:
The stadium is world class. But not a necessity for a country like ours a world class hospital or university would have made more sense. Get your priorities right mr governor. Dont come and say this is the development because it's not Akpabio its stupid thinking.

Which one has your own governor built? What state are you from sef, let's start from there?

1 Like

Re: The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics) by slimfit1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

But Yorubas can jealous Akwa Ibom no be small.

Here is a state that had nothing to show for all the oil wealth it had pumped into the economy and help even build roads and schools for them. Now that Akwa Ibom is progressing they are jealous.

Check the Akwa Ibom thread and see shameless outright jealousy in action.

They should be henceforth be referred to as the anti progressives

You know people like you have a shallow thinking mentality. You think if he build a world class hospitals you think i will travel from across the sea to use it. I care about every black man regardless of his ethnicity young man. What is wrong if Akwa ibom has two world class hospitals that even the president can send himself to for treatment. If i'm a leader, if i can't use the same hospital as my electorate i have failed as a leader. This governor will not step into those hospitals for surgery. I have seen them on tv mr man, they look like veterinary hospitals.
Re: The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
meccuno:
which stadium are u talking of that ameachi built? Hope its not liberation stadium......the stadium is a joke compared to this edifice.....and mind u,the stadium uses real grass....not artificial turf like the one in PH

no i mean the brend new stadium ameachi build close to the airport 40 thousand capacity
Re: The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics) by ducii: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2014
slimfit1:

You know people like you have a shallow thinking mentality. You think if he build a world class hospitals you think i will travel from across the sea to use it. I care about every black man regardless of his ethnicity young man. What is wrong if Akwa ibom has two world class hospitals that even the president can send himself to for treatment. If i'm a leader, if i can't use the same hospital as my electorate i have failed as a leader. This governor will not step into those hospitals for surgery. I have seen them on tv mr man, they look like veterinary hospitals.

Your point is valid, but in Nigeria any infrastructure we see we should thank God because he could easily pocket the money and nothing will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted / $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI / Pencil Drawn Portrait Of President Muhammadu Buhari (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.