Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Is The President Giving A Blind Eye? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The President Giving A Blind Eye? (672 Views)

The US Is Turning A Blind Eye To Human Rights Abuses In Nigeria / Lagos Police, Soldiers Reportedly Assault Civilians, Turn Blind Eye As Rampaging / PDP Have Accuses Buhari Of Turning Blind Eye To Corrupt APC Members & Allies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The President Giving A Blind Eye? by Captain47(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
I am currently in Yola...just steping out since morning and I saw boarding school children returning back to their various homes. People who were chased out of Mubi in Adamawa keep filling the air with fear and rumour of the impending attack on the state capital.. Makes me want to ask what are our leaders doing most especially president Goodluck Jonathan? Your excellence people are losing hope in you, your Government and the entire millitary..as the insurgents are now boasting that people should return to mubi as the will be more safer on their side. Hmmmmmmmm!!! We are suffering, living in fear of the unknown yet party and laughter goes on. Please act before its too late. I wrote this with my eyes filled with tears. #savethenorth cry
Re: Is The President Giving A Blind Eye? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Captain47:
I am currently in Yola...just steping out since morning and I saw boarding school children returning back to their various homes. People who were chased out of Mubi in Adamawa keep filling the air with fear and rumour of the impending attack on the state capital.. Makes me want to ask what are our leaders doing most especially president Goodluck Jonathan? Your excellence people are losing hope in you, your Government and the entire millitary..as the insurgents are now boasting that people should return to mubi as the will be more safer on their side. Hmmmmmmmm!!! We are suffering, living in fear of the unknown yet party and laughter goes on. Please act before its too late. I wrote this with my eyes filled with tears. #savethenorth cry
dat is why u need to vote buhari... He will crush all dose ppo in one day

1 Like

Re: Is The President Giving A Blind Eye? by Captain47(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Is it about politics or peoples lives
Cutehector4u:
dat is why u need to vote buhari... He will crush all dose ppo in one day
Re: Is The President Giving A Blind Eye? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Captain47:
Is it about politics or peoples lives
my dear....wat can we do na..do u want we the youths to stage a riot like d egyptians and lybians..
Re: Is The President Giving A Blind Eye? by Mariecakes(f): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Captain47:
the so called leaders are where they are, fightimg each other over positions n 2015 election....notin kon sine them about anything else...we should all just be careful
Re: Is The President Giving A Blind Eye? by 9jii(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
The power of DOING what is right is in the Hand of Blind

(1) (Reply)

"Witchcaft" School To Be Opened In England / Pres. Jonathan Should Transform Abuja First To Prove He Can Solve Nigeria's Prob / Why FG May Not Crush Boko Haram– Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.