Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com (3545 Views)

Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? / How Do Users Of Myus.com Receive Their Goods? / How Realiable Is Www.myus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by assalaamat(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
I've made alot of findings on the internet about a reliable,trustworthy and fast shipping agent, and i discovered that MYUS.COM is the only one,with the best form of logistics. But the only undoing of this wonderful logistics company is their humongous shipping cost and membership fee which has actually been stopping me from ordering item(s) on ebay/amazon. Is there any alternative? i mean a cheap and trustworthy shipping agent that can ship from US down to Nigeria.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by euwajeh(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
You can use shippyme they ship twice a week.
assalaamat:
I've made alot of findings on the internet about a reliable,trustworthy and fast shipping agent, and i discovered that MYUS.COM is the only one,with the best form of logistics. But the only undoing of this wonderful logistics company is their humongous shipping cost and membership fee which has actually been stopping me from ordering item(s) on ebay/amazon. Is there any alternative? i mean a cheap and trustworthy shipping agent that can ship from US down to Nigeria.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by assalaamat(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
euwajeh:
thanks, but are the reliable and trustworthy?
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by euwajeh(m): 4:55am On Nov 07, 2014
There are. Just give them a try.
assalaamat:
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by bolly(m): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2014
My broda, you can registrar for free with myus.com Gtbank had make it easy. No setup fees,in addition of about 2years membership fees for free,and a lot more visit www.myus.com/ndani
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by shrekandfiona: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2014
assalaamat:
please before you use any shipping agent, use the search button and read about them o. Shippyme has a thread here, read through then make your decision.

You can also go to technology market section. There you'll find lots of shipping agents. Read through their threads then make a decision. My favourite though is chinosxl. Read through his thread and you'll know why he is the best for now.

my one kobo.

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by shrekandfiona: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2014
euwajeh:
Huh! shocked
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by Kashif(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2014
euwajeh:

The same Shippyme fighting their customers everywhere?? OP, please do your research very well....
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com by balogunsam(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Holds AGM, Assures Of Greater Returns Through With Digitization / Tiktok Influencer Marketing / What Kind Of Online Business Can One Do Apart From Forex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.