Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. (12148 Views)

Plunging Naira: Before You Blame Emefiele Look At Yourself / Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga / Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Adwexky(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello guyANDRIOD
pls. I want to ask if chrisvicmall do ship goods with battery for Express shipping?
guyANDROID1:

No hidden charges aside 5$ charges fee and 13$ per kg shipping fee.

i havent use ir know any other logistics company aside chrisvicmall, dhl.

Bro can you please visit their thread here on NL to know more about them, i am just suggesting them to you coz i found their service awesome. They also advertise on here on NL
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2014
guyANDROID1:

You can request they send to your location. They do that also but it will attract a fee not up to 1-3k i guess but i havent done that before coz i base in Lag.
WHERE DO YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Gas Reserves To Last 79 Years – DPR / Corporate Affairs Commission Public Database / Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.