Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Breaking;nigeria Girls Keep Off From Politicians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking;nigeria Girls Keep Off From Politicians. (513 Views)

Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking;nigeria Girls Keep Off From Politicians. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
My dear wonderful LADIES that are into RUNZ and likes money with passion, hmmm elections are around the corner and these wicked politicians will stop at nothing to get power. Many of so you that are RUNZ GIRLS will die this period due to the love of money.

So while ur greediness and love for money to buy Brazilian hair and Iphone6 drives you into trouble, be careful of where you go to and how you jump into plane or bus to see a man you hardly know just because of money.

I know some of you don't value your life but trust me you have families and friends like me that will cry, should anything happen to you. so please save us the stress of crying and Stay in your houses this period.

VOM

4 Likes

Re: Breaking;nigeria Girls Keep Off From Politicians. by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2014
Empty info! Why should they stay away from them? Rem they are voters too.
Why u wan spoil market naa??
This na wen money de flow with reckless abandon!!

But to be serious, its really a time to avoid being used for rituals.
Over 70% of our politicians are ritualists. Cults and occults are more active now than ever. The struggle for political power is the strongest fight of any man.
Be warned!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's 'evil' Actions Destroying Democracy - Obasanjo / ... / Thanks Giving By Governor Aregbesola Aka Oranmiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.